PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed on TSUN BB twitter

MabenMaroon
02-26-2014, 07:08 PM
Millinghaus suspended indefinitely for "violating team rules". I don't keep up with them that much, but I thought he was one of their better players.
I am thinking it must have been at the very least armed robbery or manslaughter in order to draw an indefinite suspension.

BeardoMSU
02-26-2014, 07:21 PM
Puff, puff, pass....out of love******
http://media.giphy.com/media/SedTL0k80oAtG/giphy.gif

bannedwayne
02-26-2014, 07:47 PM
Millinghaus suspended indefinitely for "violating team rules". I don't keep up with them that much, but I thought he was one of their better players.
I am thinking it must have been at the very least armed robbery or manslaughter in order to draw an indefinite suspension.

Gotta be the ganja.

He's been one of their top players off the bench this year, I think he's started quite a few too. He isn't nearly as good as OM hoped he would be.

Drugs will do that to a man.

whosyourdawgy
02-26-2014, 09:08 PM
Millinghouse has sucked ass for them as of late. He's probably shooting at about a Craig Sword 3 point percentage in the skid and has handled the ball about like Jacoby Davis. Most of their fans are all over his ass. Believe me, if he was being productive he wouldn't be suspended.

HereComesTheSpiral
02-26-2014, 10:31 PM
Matt Wyatt said if he only had cocaine in his car, then he would have only gotten two games

starkvegasdawg
02-26-2014, 11:32 PM
Does this count as tsun's weekly screw up?

Dawg61
02-26-2014, 11:42 PM

Yes

NewTweederEndzoneDance
02-27-2014, 04:02 PM

absolutely! it also gives Andy Kennedy another scholarship to use next year and is good attrition. assuming he doesn't screw up and let the guy back on the team, I suppose.

Sam&DeansDawg
02-27-2014, 05:29 PM
Taking the role of MH IMO

Dawg61
02-27-2014, 06:01 PM
absolutely! it also gives Andy Kennedy another scholarship to use next year and is good attrition. assuming he doesn't screw up and let the guy back on the team, I suppose.

We need some of that good attrition imo