PDA

View Full Version : Mark Fox coaching for his Georgia job tonight possibly

Coach34
02-25-2014, 08:38 PM
at 9-5 in the SEC- he beats Mizzou and it;s highly likely he gets another season. And closes a door on a possible Stands chance at a job

Out of Bounds
02-25-2014, 08:53 PM
Talked to Stansbury for about 35 minutes Friday after the show….I hope he gets another shot at a SEC job. Either way, he'll land another job and win big. Rumors around the league have Templeton working behind the scenes against him. We'll see. As bad as the SEC is right now, and its down right pathetic, Stansbury would hurt some people's feelings at Auburn or Georgia.

shannondawg
02-25-2014, 09:02 PM
Talked to Stansbury for about 35 minutes Friday after the show?.I hope he gets another shot at a SEC job. Either way, he'll land another job and win big. Rumors around the league have Templeton working behind the scenes against him. We'll see. As bad as the SEC is right now, and its down right pathetic, Stansbury would hurt some people's feelings at Auburn or Georgia.

Nothing new, he worked against him when he was ad. Only person that hates him more than c34

M.Fillmore
02-25-2014, 09:05 PM
Rumors around the league have Templeton working behind the scenes against him.

That should help him get a job. It is a compliment when the worst AD in the history of the NCAA works against you.

Coach34
02-25-2014, 09:10 PM
Talked to Stansbury for about 35 minutes Friday after the show….I hope he gets another shot at a SEC job. Either way, he'll land another job and win big. Rumors around the league have Templeton working behind the scenes against him. We'll see. As bad as the SEC is right now, and its down right pathetic, Stansbury would hurt some people's feelings at Auburn or Georgia.

He wont big- completely disagree. I'm starting to doubt he gets another decent job. I hate to hear that about LT- but he isnt the only one working against him- there are former players doing it too. And what may kill his Auburn chance.

I would love nothing more than for Stands to land another SEC job. I wish he could do it- just dont see it. I thinks he lands in the bus leagues

Coach34
02-25-2014, 10:58 PM
Missouri 1-16 from 3..only scored 41 points with 3 mins and change left...Georgia up 20

Fox saves his job as he moves to 16-11 and 10-5 in the SEC

bully99
02-26-2014, 12:36 AM
Why are the players against stains when he allowed them to do what they wanted.

Irondawg
02-26-2014, 01:02 AM
The little bit I've seen of Fox I think he's a very good X & O coach but like a lot of coaches in the SEC it comes down to recruiting and it's tough sledding in the southeast.

Dawg61
02-26-2014, 01:09 AM
Georgia has 10 SEC wins for only the 3rd time in the last 25 years. Mark Fox lost his dad this year. He won't lose his job.

Dawgface
02-26-2014, 07:26 AM

Good point.

shannondawg
02-26-2014, 10:45 AM
Hey , but it gives us another excuse to bash Stansbury!

Coach34
02-26-2014, 10:48 AM

lack of respect for his coaching