PDA

View Full Version : More MS Under the Radar Kids 2015 (This post is loaded yall)

BeastMan
02-25-2014, 12:26 PM
Last week I did 10 guys that were under the radar and to keep an eye on. We seen Matt Wommack get a bunch of attention since then. DE Keith Joseph from Pascalgoula is racking up the offers. Mr. David is hyping WR Titus Ivory on Rebels 247. DE Gabriel Campbell is getting a ton of love. Plus, it got a ton of positive feedback. Of course film on all kids is in the story.

I went back in this week and preview 12 unranked MS kids who some will undoubtedly blow up.

http://3rdand57.com/2015-ms-under-the-radar-guys-vol-ii/

A few notes from these guys:
-Jamal Lydie is legit. Watch his film. A really good LB and is 6'3 200. He'll get some SEC attention.
-2-sport stud from Southaven Terrance Davis (WR 6'4 200) is legit. Like Bear Wilson legit. He already has a Memphis offer and if he decides football is for him and he camps hard, look out.
-Farrod Green from Wesson is a great looking athlete that is suffering from lack of exposure. He's 6'4 200 and probably projects to TE but kid can play. He's close to an MSU offer and I hope he gets one.
-2 guys that I don't think are SEC guys but would be steals for USM/Memphis/ULL type schools are RB Diamante Pounds of Saltillo and LB Cortez Sisco of Southaven. Pounds runs so physical; I love his film. Sisco is a hell of an athlete, he's a little smallish. He's like Sedarius Bryant to me. A good hybrid LB. If Sisco was 6'2 220, he'd be a 4 star no doubt.
-Just a general note: 6'3-6'5 kids don't play basketball in MS anymore. They play WR. There are big, tall WRs everywhere in MS. No excuse to not have a big, athletic WR corps.
-I've looked at 22 kids total in these 2 stories and maybe 1 or 2 are top 15 players in MS. The class of 2015 in MS is absolutely loaded and maybe the best ever. You get all the way down to the 30s-40s and there are still kids with SEC upside but likely end up in Sub Belt/CUSA due to tight numbers.

If you didn't catch Vol 1 http://3rdand57.com/2015-ms-under-the-radar-guys/

Boomer15
02-25-2014, 01:08 PM
I've seen Terrance Davis up close in football and basketball. He is a serious talent and I expect him to blow up. Crazy athletic.

ETA I've seen Pounds and Sisco as well. Pounds is a bruiser that can tote the football, surprised he hasn't gotten more attention. You are on target with Sisco as well. Great kid, good athlete, just a little small for an SEC linebacker. He can make plays though. He will be used on offense more this year at DC.

BeastMan
02-25-2014, 04:00 PM
Nice insight Boomer. The only question on David is if he is a football or basketball guy

RBritt
02-25-2014, 08:04 PM
Green committs Leo Lewis is ours. Close crew there.

BeastMan
02-25-2014, 08:13 PM
Green committs Leo Lewis is ours. Close crew there.

Dude, I had no idea they were close. I was already pro Farrod Green. Now I might get fanatical about it...

RBritt
02-25-2014, 08:58 PM
Wesson is 8 miles from Brookhaven. I know they workout sometimes and they may be on the same 7 on 7 team this spring.