PDA

View Full Version : Sevendust says Javon Patterson

BruceWayne
02-24-2014, 01:42 PM
is basically an ole miss lock. Basically he's on 24/7 again telling something but not telling something. He makes me sick with the "I know but can't say" crap. If you know things but can't go into detail why even bother in the first place? Anyone know about this.

BeastMan
02-24-2014, 01:44 PM
Yes. I know all the specifics on this one, I just can't say.

Goat Holder
02-24-2014, 01:45 PM
He's full of shit (in general, I don't know about this Patterson dude specifically). If you REALLY know something, you don't put it on the message board. Unless you're assigned to control a message, which 7dust is not. I know this because that dude posts constantly. He's not on the payroll.

DawgBot
02-24-2014, 01:58 PM
Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know.

engie
02-24-2014, 01:58 PM
I can't wait till Todd and Hack get ahold of this one...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe0sAKQr9Xx0wgztovBSlAKVz05XA52-FzZyLV7XbIxOM5MiWulQ

3-4 good OL in the state this year, at least 2 of which State leads for. Nothing to concern ourselves about at this point IMO... and I don't think they've got nearly the lead on Patterson that they pretend.

Here's Patterson and Matt Womack on their visit, who is a Magnolia Heights kid that's close with the Lawrence boys that we actually project at tackle at this point.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhHA3b3IEAATcqb.jpg

Eric Nies Grind Time
02-24-2014, 02:02 PM
Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know.

Whoa that's weird...my name on Sixpack was DawgBot.

And anyways...it's not really a secret. Javon Patterson has been considered a heavy Ole Miss lean.

Todd4State
02-24-2014, 02:10 PM
is basically an ole miss lock. Basically he's on 24/7 again telling something but not telling something. He makes me sick with the "I know but can't say" crap. If you know things but can't go into detail why even bother in the first place? Anyone know about this.

Yeah- and if he signs with MSU, then "something changed because of blah blah blah" and then if he signs with Ole Miss he seen it coming all along.

It's a way to look like you are in the know without knowing anything at all.

He doesn't know anything other than what Paul tells him. If you want to know his source- that's it.

Sevendust is a nerd that lives in an apartment in Southaven and likes Anime and superheroes. He didn't go to MSU and I'm not even 100% sure he is a State fan. Heck- he started a thread about Donte Moncrief at the NFL combine on a MSU board because "Moncrief is a classy guy". Even if he is a State fan, he cares more about his Internet cred than he does about MSU at the very least.

Todd4State
02-24-2014, 02:16 PM

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe0sAKQr9Xx0wgztovBSlAKVz05XA52-FzZyLV7XbIxOM5MiWulQ

3-4 good OL in the state this year, at least 2 of which State leads for. Nothing to concern ourselves about at this point IMO... and I don't think they've got nearly the lead on Patterson that they pretend.

Here's Patterson and Matt Womack on their visit, who is a Magnolia Heights kid that's close with the Lawrence boys that we actually project at tackle at this point.

I'm still waiting on Jake Mangum to commit to LSU.**

msstate7
02-24-2014, 02:22 PM

Womack is huge! I want that kid

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-24-2014, 02:23 PM
The empty can rattles the most

Johnson85
02-24-2014, 02:32 PM
Womack is huge! I want that kid

Huge and he doesn't look fat. Don't know how athletic he is but he looks like a prospect.

engie
02-24-2014, 02:44 PM
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2828826/matt-womack

Looks raw but pretty athletic to me... Then again, it is academy ball...

mjh94
02-24-2014, 02:47 PM
sevendust is unbearable. everything is open-ended. most of his posts say something along the lines of "some things are happening." cool man.. keep that shit to yourself if your not going to tell everybody what the hell you're talking about.

BeastMan
02-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Huge and he doesn't look fat. Don't know how athletic he is but he looks like a prospect.

IMO I wouldn't take right now. His JR film did make a jump from his soph film. If he's a OT, he's a RT. He reminds me a little of Bradley Sowell. I think his feet say OG but his length says OT. I did a MS under the radar feature last week and posted it on this board and Wommack was on it. I want our staff to look at him very closely at camp before we decide if we take. As far as my list of in-state OL, I like Gibson from St Stanaslaus better but I want to wait on him too to see if he can add some weight. If both progress well, I wouldn't be upset if both inked next Feb but there are higher targets out there.

BeastMan
02-24-2014, 02:58 PM
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2828826/matt-womack

Looks raw but pretty athletic to me... Then again, it is academy ball...

You gotta watch his soph highlights to give that proper context Engie. His JR film doesn't blow you away but it's soooo much better than his soph year that it gives hope that he's progressing into a nice player. All that said, I wouldn't take right now

DawgBot
02-24-2014, 03:16 PM
Whoa that's weird...my name on Sixpack was DawgBot.

And anyways...it's not really a secret. Javon Patterson has been considered a heavy Ole Miss lean.

That's funny. I just randomly thought of it.

SevendustSeen
02-24-2014, 03:18 PM
I seen you ED boys posting about me. You boys over here a thinkin you so smart but you don't know. I do. I just can't say. Paul seen it too. Todd i'll slam you like Tong Po did that Korean woman in that movie if you keep posting about me. You ain't never seen anything like this. I've been quiet cause the Broncos lost the Super Bowl but no more. You better listen to what I'ma sayin. Paul seen it too.

bannedwayne
02-24-2014, 03:23 PM
Hey guys, let's stop being mean to sevendust. His feelings are fragile and he doesn't take criticism well.

Johnson85
02-24-2014, 03:32 PM
I wouldn't be upset if both inked next Feb but there are higher targets out there.

That's fine but we better put some in the boat. I know there are some players we can get at the last second, but to me we need 5 backup OL plans right now that we feel confident we can land. If we aren't confident we can make them wait and still get them, I'd rather have too many OL signed and 'waste' a scholarship on several borderline OL prospects than end up with two or even three OL commits in this class. Not saying Womack is one we should or should not give a committable offer to, just antsy about OL recruiting.

BeastMan
02-24-2014, 03:39 PM
That's fine but we better put some in the boat. I know there are some players we can get at the last second, but to me we need 5 backup OL plans right now that we feel confident we can land. If we aren't confident we can make them wait and still get them, I'd rather have too many OL signed and 'waste' a scholarship on several borderline OL prospects than end up with two or even three OL commits in this class. Not saying Womack is one we should or should not give a committable offer to, just antsy about OL recruiting.

That's a fair assessment. Just gotta be patient. So far, and its only 2/24, we've offered 21 OTs, 11 OGs, and 1 C. That's 33 Ol offers (http://3rdand57.com/msu-recruiting-2015-mega-post/)almost a year away from NSD. Many more to come I'm sure. We can all but assume Tommy Champion and Jamal Danley are Bulldgos. Both are OTs. I'd look for 1 more OT type and 2 interior OL. 5 total and we may take more than that.

Political Hack
02-24-2014, 04:01 PM
I heard he's an English professor at NEMCC.

SevendustSeen
02-24-2014, 04:04 PM
That's a fair assessment. Just gotta be patient. So far, and its only 2/24, we've offered 21 OTs, 11 OGs, and 1 C. That's 33 Ol offers (http://3rdand57.com/msu-recruiting-2015-mega-post/)almost a year away from NSD. Many more to come I'm sure. We can all but assume Tommy Champion and Jamal Danley are Bulldgos. Both are OTs. I'd look for 1 more OT type and 2 interior OL. 5 total and we may take more than that.

LOL!!! I seen you been tryin to be like Paul. Paul seen it too

SevendustSeen
02-24-2014, 04:06 PM
I heard he's an English professor at NEMCC.

I'll teach you about this FedEx box if you keep makin them jokes

Todd4State
02-24-2014, 05:59 PM
Hey guys, let's stop being mean to sevendust. His feelings are fragile and he doesn't take criticism well.

This is true. You call him out and then he will send you a PM about how bad you are as a Christian and then he will want to fight you. Because as we all know if there is one thing Jesus was all about it was telling people how horrible they are and then threatening them.

Todd4State
02-24-2014, 06:02 PM
I seen you ED boys posting about me. You boys over here a thinkin you so smart but you don't know. I do. I just can't say. Paul seen it too. Todd i'll slam you like Tong Po did that Korean woman in that movie if you keep posting about me. You ain't never seen anything like this. I've been quiet cause the Broncos lost the Super Bowl but no more. You better listen to what I'ma sayin. Paul seen it too.

Alright- meet me at Dudy-Noble Field. Oh wait- that's on MSU's campus.

deltadawg99
02-24-2014, 06:21 PM
Did I read somewhere that Patterson is graduating high school early or am I way off on that one?

TexasDawg
02-24-2014, 06:30 PM
Did I read somewhere that Patterson is graduating high school early or am I way off on that one?

I think he's a December grad

Todd4State
02-24-2014, 07:06 PM

Paul said yesterday that he is going to be a Dec. grad.

Bully
02-25-2014, 08:35 AM
State stands a good chance of landing Patterson and Womack, Javon mother loves state, Womack is from Magnolia Heights went to school with both Cam and Addison Lawrence