PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy in Oxford?

slickdawg
02-24-2014, 12:20 PM
A poster on 247 says his daughter's boyfriend was at the KA house that night, he witnessed the whole thing, Kimchee's were there with other football players, Denzel definitely punched the kid in the back of the head. Robert and the others did jump in and started kicking. "There were eyes on this".

http://mississippistate.247sports.com/Board/59413/Oh-they-were-there-for-sure-26099980/1

Big4Dawg
02-24-2014, 12:25 PM
I've heard it happened. A friend of mine knew the guy that got hit. She also said that the N word was thrown out, and that's what made the fight happen in the first place. Not saying you deserved to get sent to the hospital over that but there seems to be more to the story than what is going on.

RossDawg82
02-24-2014, 12:27 PM
So tell him to testify, otherwise it just a stupid rumor

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-24-2014, 12:30 PM
Jeremy Hill say...http://videos.nola.com/times-picayune/2013/07/jeremy_hill_involved_in_alterc.html

Political Hack
02-24-2014, 12:31 PM
So tell him to testify, otherwise it just a stupid rumor

will stocking law firms don't file $2 million law suits over stupid rumors.

Coach34
02-24-2014, 12:54 PM
I've heard it happened. A friend of mine knew the guy that got hit. She also said that the N word was thrown out, and that's what made the fight happen in the first place. Not saying you deserved to get sent to the hospital over that but there seems to be more to the story than what is going on.

That seems to be the rumor. But I have to ask this:

I'm a decent sized guy and was in college. I played baseball and we had a couple of run-ins with football players- it happens when you have a bunch of athletes chasing after the same women. But at no point, at any time, did I lose my mind to the point I would have called a bunch of guys bigger than me the N-word. You can say that Denzel is not that big- and I'd agree. But you had the big Kimchee there along with other football players.

I've seen very few incidents of people acting all badass around a group of football players. That just doesnt make much sense.

RossDawg82
02-24-2014, 12:56 PM
Who knows but I'm tired of all this "my brothers friends dog walker knows someone who saw it happen" type shit.

RossDawg82
02-24-2014, 12:59 PM
will stocking law firms don't file $2 million law suits over stupid rumors.
If you pay the firm they will file for whatever reason there is. A lot of times they are looking for a settlement. Not saying this is the case but all I am hearing are rumors and hear say

Coach34
02-24-2014, 01:05 PM
. Not saying this is the case but all I am hearing are rumors and hear say

That's all you ever hear in stuff like this

slickdawg
02-24-2014, 01:23 PM
What is going to be interesting here - if indeed there were eyes on this, and people will testify to that fact, someone in Oxford will have to answer why the cops either weren't able to find them, or why their reports did not include eyesight witnesses.

SignalToNoise
02-24-2014, 01:25 PM
Who knows but I'm tired of all this "my brothers friends dog walker knows someone who saw it happen" type shit.

Internet message board rumors probably aren't for you then.

jimbo352
02-24-2014, 01:47 PM
What is going to be interesting here - if indeed there were eyes on this, and people will testify to that fact, someone in Oxford will have to answer why the cops either weren't able to find them, or why their reports did not include eyesight witnesses.

I have no doubt those students kept there mouth shut because they didn't want to hurt the football program... No one wants to be the one who brings down a popular player... It's easy to avoid simple questioning by saying, "I don't remember" or " I didn't have a good view." When you're brought to court, things change quick. A lot of those kids aren't going to risk lying under oath about the incident.

civildawg
02-24-2014, 02:03 PM
I have no doubt those students kept there mouth shut because they didn't want to hurt the football program... No one wants to be the one who brings down a popular player... It's easy to avoid simple questioning by saying, "I don't remember" or " I didn't have a good view." When you're brought to court, things change quick. A lot of those kids aren't going to risk lying under oath about the incident.

This is exactly what happened. My neighbor is a KA alum at ole miss and he got called right after it happened and the dude said that Denzel just sucker punched the dude for no reason and then the rest of them starting kicking him while he was down. Also said no one ratted them out because he was the #1 recruit in the country at that time.

RougeDawg
02-24-2014, 02:08 PM

It should be fairly easy to get some of them to talk. There has to be pics of the players at the party that were immediately posted by individuals at the party. Everyone at the party was trying to show who was there and/or who they got a pic with. All the law firm has to have is screen shots of any of this and then question someone on the stand. Can easily catch someone in a lie and make them tell the truth when you start proving they knew the players were there etc. We can't forget these are dumb college kids who post their entire lives on facewad and twitter. It should be fairly easy for the firm to screen shot some damning posts before they were all deleted. Search engines are pretty good with these types of things.

Johnson85
02-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Internet message boards probably aren't for you then.

FTFY

bannedwayne
02-24-2014, 02:54 PM
The story I heard (from a friend who has a little brother in KA) is that the guy that got punched threw out the N-word at a group of people and there was a good bit of commotion (something along the lines of "what are these ___ doing here?"). It's worth noting that he said that it wasn't directed at DK and DK might not have even been in the room when it happened. KAs stepped in (this guy was a friend of some KAs but not in the frat) and told the guy to leave. As he was leaving, the football players got more and more heated and started yelling and shit, and the kid specifically dropped another n-word directly at DK.

DK (understandably) flipped his shit and got held back by some of his boys. Once the kid got out of the house his friends let him go and he sprinted out of the house and clocked the shit out of the guy. He said it was almost impossible to tell what was going on after that because everybody was rushing out of the house but he saw several people around the guy kicking him. It cleared out after about 1 minute with DK and Co. heading off into the night.

Not reporting this as fact, but it came from a reliable source who was there (even if it is still a little bit of he said she said).

jimbo352
02-24-2014, 04:21 PM
The story I heard (from a friend who has a little brother in KA) is that the guy that got punched threw out the N-word at a group of people and there was a good bit of commotion (something along the lines of "what are these ___ doing here?"). It's worth noting that he said that it wasn't directed at DK and DK might not have even been in the room when it happened. KAs stepped in (this guy was a friend of some KAs but not in the frat) and told the guy to leave. As he was leaving, the football players got more and more heated and started yelling and shit, and the kid specifically dropped another n-word directly at DK.

DK (understandably) flipped his shit and got held back by some of his boys. Once the kid got out of the house his friends let him go and he sprinted out of the house and clocked the shit out of the guy. He said it was almost impossible to tell what was going on after that because everybody was rushing out of the house but he saw several people around the guy kicking him. It cleared out after about 1 minute with DK and Co. heading off into the night.

Not reporting this as fact, but it came from a reliable source who was there (even if it is still a little bit of he said she said).

If you take out the football player part, and the N-word part... It sounds like just about every frat fight I've ever seen or heard of... 1) everyone's drunk 2) One guy doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. 3) Other guy loses his sh!t and punches guy with big mouth. 4) friends always jump in and contribute for some reason(never figured that one out) 5) No one sees shit(unless they don't like the guy they're looking for)

blacklistedbully
02-24-2014, 04:29 PM
When one realizes how ape-shit crazy those bastards get on us MSU fans for even the smallest slight posted about Ole Miss, is it really any wonder that an actual Ole Miss student would be reluctant to come forth, even if they know it was the right thing to do? Sure, some wouldn't anyway out of loyalty, or a code, etc. But any who might, would have to be concerned about the backlash.

Now if they get called under oath, then they'll have the excuse of telling the truth because even the most crazed of their fans can't expect a fellow Reb to risk jail-time over it.

bannedwayne
02-24-2014, 06:38 PM
If you take out the football player part, and the N-word part... It sounds like just about every frat fight I've ever seen or heard of... 1) everyone's drunk 2) One guy doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. 3) Other guy loses his sh!t and punches guy with big mouth. 4) friends always jump in and contribute for some reason(never figured that one out) 5) No one sees shit(unless they don't like the guy they're looking for)

That's pretty much exactly what I was thinking.

cheewgumm
02-24-2014, 07:01 PM
Did my "date" really lick your face? That's a I need to know.

Dawgowar
02-24-2014, 08:40 PM
The thing is, the legal process will put the facts out there. Doesn't matter if it is in or out of court. More importantly will be the self-inflicted damage TSUN will do to itself when they start defending themselves and their beloved traditions - you know, the ones nobody else gets.

Perhaps someone should point out who the founding father of KA was, the Old South Week ball photos might come in handy....from Dixie with much Confederate Love Croots.

They have, in one week, taken almost all their negatives and placed them on a silver platter. It really won't take much to exploit this. They will do the work for us.

Now if we could get Auburn...