02-24-2014, 11:04 AM
4.47 unofficial

holy shit

sandwolf
02-24-2014, 11:10 AM
I saw that.....that is unreal.

Dallas_Dawg
02-24-2014, 11:15 AM
Damn, that is insane for a DE. You think he will be picked number 1 after that?
It would be tough for me to take him first because I don't think he has the work ethic to get the most of his abilities

TheRef
02-24-2014, 11:17 AM
Number 1? No.
Top 5? I would put money on it.

quickstrike2
02-24-2014, 11:22 AM
That's strong. I just have a Jamarcus Russell type feeling to him though. I get the hunch after getting drafted he will get the direct deposit info set up for his millions and then work about as hard as Russell did.

Westdawg
02-24-2014, 11:23 AM
well, then he will not get another contract ever.
But, that is FAST. however, it also highlights what EVERYONE was thinking, that he was not living up to his potential that past two years in college

SignalToNoise
02-24-2014, 12:30 PM
Think it was just changed to 4.53 official, which is still insane. Good grief. That's faster than Manziel isn't it?

War Machine Dawg
02-24-2014, 12:44 PM
Think it was just changed to 4.53 official, which is still insane. Good grief. That's faster than Manziel isn't it?

Yep. Dude is a freak. He was NFL ready 2 seasons ago. His Gator Bowl TFL/strip/recovery is one of the most impressive individual 1-on-1 plays I've ever seen.

hacker
02-24-2014, 01:42 PM
I think he's still the best player in the draft. The Texans have a bigger need at QB though.

dawgs
02-24-2014, 01:47 PM
well, then he will not get another contract ever.
But, that is FAST. however, it also highlights what EVERYONE was thinking, that he was not living up to his potential that past two years in college

he was an absolute beast in 2012.

his numbers were down in 2013, but i think there were a combination of things happening. 1) all the talk around him sitting out the year from outside sources got into his head and made him paranoid about injury and 2) he was obviously the focal point of every offense (double/triple teams). he's gonna get nitpicked in the interviews and teams are going to do their due diligence on him, so they should have a pretty good idea whether he's coachable or not.

SheltonChoked
02-24-2014, 02:07 PM
I disagree. If you put Clowney opposite Watt... It improves your Defense.

I hope the Texans take him or Trade down.

smootness
02-24-2014, 02:18 PM
That's strong. I just have a Jamarcus Russell type feeling to him though. I get the hunch after getting drafted he will get the direct deposit info set up for his millions and then work about as hard as Russell did.

It doesn't matter where he's drafted; if he wants JaMarcus Russell money he's going to have to work for it because rookie contracts aren't worth a whole lot anymore.

quickstrike2
02-24-2014, 03:18 PM
It doesn't matter where he's drafted; if he wants JaMarcus Russell money he's going to have to work for it because rookie contracts aren't worth a whole lot anymore.

I wadn't really talking about Russell type money, i know the rookie contracts aren't as big as they use to be. Dion Jordan went 3rd last year as a DE and got 13mil guaranteed signing bonus, still pretty strong.