PDA

View Full Version : You macho men call them titty dawgs and worse.....

Cowbells
02-23-2014, 05:06 PM
But I'm a fan! Softball and basketball.... Go Dawgs!

What has happened to the Dudes?

MabenMaroon
02-23-2014, 05:09 PM
Lady Dawgs 72 - 70 over the Lady Nooses in OT; Martha Alwal 25 pts. / '23' rebounds.

Coach34
02-23-2014, 05:09 PM
Calling them TittyDawgs doesn't mean you aren't a fan. Most of us here love Titties.

I'm sure I can speak for many others when I say I hope they win every game they play

Cowbells
02-23-2014, 05:12 PM
Calling them Titty Dawgs is disgusting. Period.

Pollodawg
02-23-2014, 05:14 PM
It's vulgar, stupid, and sounds like some shit a 12 year old boy would say. If I had a daughter on the team, and I heard that, it would make me leave this site.

Dallas_Dawg
02-23-2014, 05:15 PM
You would fit in better over at Gene's Page.

MSUDawg4Life
02-23-2014, 05:15 PM
The girls have been playing with a lot of heart lately. A lot of ... bulldoggedness ... for lack of a better word.

Refuse to quit. Refuse to back down. Refuse to lose. I love it.

Congratulations, girls! Good job!

Coach34
02-23-2014, 05:17 PM
Whether YOU think it's disgusting or not- it still doesn't mean we aren't fans

I seen it dawg
02-23-2014, 05:18 PM

Then why in the **** do you keep bringing it up when no one else is saying it?

Pollodawg
02-23-2014, 05:21 PM
You would fit in better over at Gene's Page.

So, I guess we aren't allowed to have taste on this site anymore.

Cowbells
02-23-2014, 05:27 PM
I cannot stand Gene's page. Hope Titty Dawgs is never used again here. It's disgusting. And the girls are winning !!

scottycameron
02-23-2014, 05:31 PM
I love Titties.

Coach34
02-23-2014, 05:34 PM
I love Titties.

And we love our Dawgs...sooooooo there ya go

Cowbells
02-23-2014, 05:34 PM
You may love them, but you don't RESPECT them.

I seen it dawg
02-23-2014, 05:35 PM
I cannot stand Gene's page. Hope Titty Dawgs is never used again here. It's disgusting. And the girls are winning !!

You're the only one beating on it. Haven't seen it in awhile until you keep posting it.

Cowbells
02-23-2014, 05:38 PM
Give them the respect they deserve. That's all I'm saying.

slickdawg
02-23-2014, 05:41 PM

I'm with you! Ladies play fundamental basketball, it's not a dunk fest. Studeman has done a super job with the softball team.

Thick
02-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Look Cowballs, it started over on the Pack. Have you gone over there and scolded them as well? FYI, I enjoy taking my girls to watch them as well, but I have to admit, I like boobs, titties, racks and melons. Is that ok?

Cowbells
02-23-2014, 05:53 PM
Ha! Definitely ok. Just give them respect.

Cowbells
02-23-2014, 05:55 PM
Why would I go to the pack? Sixpackspeak speaks for itself. No respect for females. Somehow I expect EliteDawgs to be just that.... ELITE.

DownwardDawg
02-23-2014, 05:56 PM
Then why in the **** do you keep bringing it up when no one else is saying it?

^^^This^^^
He's the only one that keeps bringing it up.

Cowbells
02-23-2014, 06:04 PM
Where is the girls basketball or softball message room??

Coach34
02-23-2014, 06:09 PM
I think Cowbells has a ******...not that there is anything wrong with that...

CadaverDawg
02-23-2014, 06:12 PM
For what it's worth, I have been wanting to call our men's team the "****** Dawgs" lately, but felt it was distasteful.

99jc
02-23-2014, 06:13 PM
Confucius Say, "More than a mouthful is a waste"

gravedigger
02-23-2014, 06:40 PM
I went to the game and it was a great show for those who made it. Real basketball. Not that shit the men's game has evolved to due to the nba.

Proud of our coach for making the right subs at the right time and chastising our players when they d
Needed it.

They had a point guard that scored 30 on us and she earned every point but we shut her down when we had to. Martha Awal is special too. She shot free throws so well our men should have to take lessons. Her rebounding won the game for us.

Hard to believe ole miss has only won one sec game.

Cowbells
02-23-2014, 06:58 PM
I went to the game and it was a great show for those who made it. Real basketball. Not that shit the men's game has evolved to due to the nba.

Proud of our coach for making the right subs at the right time and chastising our players when they d
Needed it.

They had a point guard that scored 30 on us and she earned every point but we shut her down when we had to. Martha Awal is special too. She shot free throws so well our men should have to take lessons. Her rebounding won the game for us.

Hard to believe ole miss has only won one sec game.

That's what I'm talking about. Respect.

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-23-2014, 07:17 PM
Im as lib as they come and find titty dawgs hilarious. I love it

curmudgeon
02-23-2014, 07:23 PM
We beat a one win Ole Miss team in overtime. Let's not book tickets to the Titty Final Four.

Cowbells
02-23-2014, 07:53 PM
We beat a one win Ole Miss team in overtime. Let's not book tickets to the Titty Final Four.

Yeah? And what did the men do today?

notsofarawaydawg
02-23-2014, 07:54 PM
Where is the girls basketball or softball message room??

OK .. if you are going to demand respect for the ladies, then stop calling them "girls". At the college level it's "women" so please show some respect to the ladies.

Cowbells
02-23-2014, 07:56 PM
Ok then, where is the WOMENS softball or basketball forum?

TheRef
02-23-2014, 08:00 PM
Ok then, where is the WOMENS softball or basketball forum?

You just have to create your own. Every once in a while when I go to a women's/non-revenue game, I'll try to give my analysis on it. But, sadly, there isn't enough of a following of these sports to warrant a full forum by itself. You just try to interject into the main forum whenever something happens and everyone will either read it or ignore it. So is life on the message board. I try to go to as many softball, volleyball, tennis, soccer, and women's basketball games that I can. My Grandfather is a booster for the Women's Basketball team. So here is my little rant, and I'm done. Take from it what you wish.

Cowbells
02-23-2014, 08:07 PM
See, Elite Dawgs can be better than the others by creating a women's sports forum, and not calling them filthy names. It's not hard .... Just give 'em a little respect. They certainly have earned it!

Fader21
02-23-2014, 08:26 PM
I love titties and I love dawgs so of course I love titty dawgs

Schultzy
02-23-2014, 08:32 PM

You might change your tune on that in the next couple of years. 'Cruitin big time in women's hoops.

Sacrifice
02-23-2014, 08:56 PM
Confucius Say, "More than a mouthful is a waste"
Haha that's what I'm talking about!!! I'm a recovering big titaholic myself...

Air of The Dawg
02-23-2014, 08:58 PM
See, Elite Dawgs can be better than the others by creating a women's sports forum, and not calling them filthy names. It's not hard .... Just give 'em a little respect. They certainly have earned it!

:)

TheRef
02-23-2014, 09:03 PM
:)

I knew that was coming eventually......

I've gotta stop.

Air of The Dawg
02-23-2014, 09:08 PM
It's OK Ref, not being disrespectful. You gotta admit there was room for a chuckle.

Bully13
02-23-2014, 09:12 PM

what's disgusting is title 9. until that is reversed, I'm all for "Tittie Dogs"

TheRef
02-23-2014, 09:13 PM
It's OK Ref, not being disrespectful. You gotta admit there was room for a chuckle.

Oh yeah. I made a joke too.

Mutt the Hoople
02-23-2014, 09:16 PM

This is definitely not good. When a young girl derives her self-esteem from something other than pleasing her father, boyfriend and/or husband, or helping to raise strong children, it leads to the slow erosion of society- drug abuse, lesbianism, unwanted pregnancies, dancing on Sundays......

curmudgeon
02-23-2014, 09:38 PM
You might change your tune on that in the next couple of years. 'Cruitin big time in women's hoops.

As I've said before, when they made the Sweet 16 a few years ago, I watched with complete interest. And I am aware that they have signed the one-girl show down at Scott County that should be banned from the playoffs.

You are getting a boner over a team that is 5-9 in the SEC beating a 1-13 team in overtime. Its just not that impressive. I'm not going to get excited or watch one second of the Titty NIT.

Its the same thing with softball. Sure our bunch of lesbians are 14-0, but they haven't received one vote in the Top 25 because they haven't beaten anyone with a pulse. They swept Iowa this weekend you say. Big name doesn't always translate to good. Iowa is 3-9.

Coach34
02-23-2014, 09:40 PM
We have hired a good coach to make the TittyDawgs better. I hope he succeeds

Air of The Dawg
02-23-2014, 09:44 PM
We have hired a good coach to make the TittyDawgs better. I hope he succeeds

He was 'implanted', right Coach ? (cheers)

CadaverDawg
02-23-2014, 09:47 PM
This is definitely not good. When a young girl derives her self-esteem from something other than pleasing her father, boyfriend and/or husband, or helping to raise strong children, it leads to the slow erosion of society- drug abuse, lesbianism, unwanted pregnancies, dancing on Sundays......

Post more

Schultzy
02-23-2014, 09:50 PM
No, curmudgeon, I'm getting excited over the future of the program.

Coach34
02-23-2014, 09:54 PM
He was 'implanted', right Coach ? (cheers)

+1 homey...I laughed

mparkerfd20
02-23-2014, 09:58 PM
Fan? Yes absolutely. Does it ruin my weekend if they lose like it does men's sports? Hell no, and it never will

curmudgeon
02-23-2014, 10:00 PM
No, curmudgeon, I'm getting excited over the future of the program.

I don't know what to say to this. I just tried to be excited over the future of any women's sport and it made my stomach hurt.

Don't tear your labia in all your excitement, and don't expect the vast majority of the MSU fan base to care at all. I'd be willing to bet right here that softball has a losing record in the SEC.

Schultzy
02-23-2014, 10:38 PM
I was talking about the women's hoops team because of the recruiting going on there. Success in that women's sport can bring national exposure to MSU.

Men's athletics will always dominate but success in women's athletics can be a big help in branding.

curmudgeon
02-24-2014, 09:49 AM
Men's athletics will always dominate but success in women's athletics can be a big help in branding.

Until you have success like Tennessee and the lesbians demand their own logo, their own color scheme, their own athletic website, their own athletic director that creates infighting and kills the men's program.

Don't kid yourself. One of the reasons Tennessee's men's sports are in shambles is the success of their women's programs.

Op4isabitch
02-24-2014, 01:02 PM
I'm in favor of getting rid of tittydawgs, it's disrespectful and not near as endearing as kittydawgs.

PMDawg
02-24-2014, 03:25 PM
When I was visiting MSU when deciding where to go, I ended up getting drunk at a friends party and insulting the titty dawgs.....to some of the titty dawgs (I didn't know it was them). That didn't go over well. When I play by played the fast break layup, well let's just say they were less than impressed.

Schultzy
02-24-2014, 09:01 PM
Until you have success like Tennessee and the lesbians demand their own logo, their own color scheme, their own athletic website, their own athletic director that creates infighting and kills the men's program.

Don't kid yourself. One of the reasons Tennessee's men's sports are in shambles is the success of their women's programs.
Success in women sports will put our men's sports in shambles? If we're going to field a team in any sport, regardless of gender, shouldn't we want them to succeed?
Your example is hyperbolic. Of course we want MSU to succeed in any athletic endeavor. It shouldn't be an either/or proposition.

Will James
02-24-2014, 11:43 PM
I'm not going to get excited or watch one second of the Titty NIT.

Of all the laughs I had in this thread.. This one takes the cake.

Op4isabitch
02-25-2014, 08:21 AM
In honor of C34 we could rename them the clitydawgs. :D

CadaverDawg
02-25-2014, 08:45 AM
We are in bad need of "EliteDawgs Remembers". What you think Coach?

Goat Holder
02-25-2014, 12:44 PM
You bring shame to the 'cowbell' moniker. Cowbell9 would roll over in his internet grave. Maybe he will revive soon and correct this nonsense.

But you do suit the man-hating liberated stereotype well. Proclaim that everybody hates women and/or minorities/gays, then complain about your own manufactured hate. Nice going. My advice....devote yourself to another purpose. Work with orphans or a pet shelter or something.

Jack Lambert
02-25-2014, 12:54 PM
Your right some of them might not even have titties at all.