PDA

View Full Version : Don't mean to start a Chicken Little (the sky is falling) thread but this baseball

Saltydog
02-23-2014, 03:43 PM
team is in serious trouble. Again, I know it's early in the season but there are just so many holes right now and while we will likely overcome most of them, I'm not sure we will all of them. Our strong point coming into the season was pitching and defense and I'm not sure which one has been worse at this point. We have some guys that were expected to be good everyday players that thus far haven't looked good at all. Considering the competition, the offense is anemic. We've been out hit in all but two or three games this year. Against this type of competition that is bad. And if you can't hit Holy Cross pitching this deep into the weekend, you've got some serious issues. We need more size and pop outta our position players and we shouldn't be this thin at catcher either. We may be the only team to ever start in the top 10 and drop outta the top 25 in the first two weeks of the season?

I seen it dawg
02-23-2014, 03:45 PM
Then don't start it.

HereComesTheSpiral
02-23-2014, 04:45 PM
Im putting my hopes on he is letting some of the guys that've been here play themselves into or out of a spot before I start freaking out.