PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss students and alum may not only be morally and spiritually deficient,...

Mutt the Hoople
02-22-2014, 04:26 PM
...but they may be genetically inferior as well. Think about it: In 1861, ALL the University of Mississippi students enlisted with the Rebels to fight against America in the Civil War. They were strong, proud, brave, and heroic....and they were all wiped out. When classes at Mississippi resumed in 1866, only one student from before the war attended.

What this means is that the only students at Ole Miss who made it back were either cowards, cripples, or scam artists. This is the base of what comprises Ole Miss students and alums today.

To make this worse, almost all the same families hang together at all the Loyalty Foundation functions as well as hang out in the Grove together. After a few generations, there's the inevitable intermarrying and what follows is an intense straightening of the Genetic tree. As we saw with Royalty in Europe, after 2 or 3 generations, DNA between even cousins begins resembling the DNA between brothers and sisters. From this you tend to get Mental and Physical defects (mental challenges, hemophilia, eyes too close together, slurring of speech, looking like Prince Charles).

Perhaps Ole Miss is making moves in the right direction in integrating the school not only with African-Americans, but importing students from Texas and Georgia as well. Unfortunately, if the Georgia and Texas students were smart, they would've gotten into Georgia Tech, UTex, Texas A&M, Tarrant County Community College, Valdosta St., etc. Because those students aren't particularly bright they tend to cause a lot of PR problems for a school desperately trying to shed the image of a racist party school. While importing these students into Oxford may slow the DNA genetic deterioration at OM, it definitely isn't helping them get any smarter.

I still think Ole Miss should drop major college sports, and try to rebuild its shattered academic image. Then, after they do that, perhaps they can re-introduce sports on campus at the club level.

TheDogFather
02-22-2014, 04:41 PM
...but they may be genetically inferior as well. Think about it: In 1861, ALL the University of Mississippi students enlisted with the Rebels to fight against America in the Civil War. They were strong, proud, brave, and heroic....and they were all wiped out. When classes at Mississippi resumed in 1866, only one student from before the war attended.

What this means is that the only students at Ole Miss who made it back were either cowards, cripples, or scam artists. This is the base of what comprises Ole Miss students and alums today.

To make this worse, almost all the same families hang together at all the Loyalty Foundation functions as well as hang out in the Grove together. After a few generations, there's the inevitable intermarrying and what follows is an intense straightening of the Genetic tree. As we saw with Royalty in Europe, after 2 or 3 generations, DNA between even cousins begins resembling the DNA between brothers and sisters. From this you tend to get Mental and Physical defects (mental challenges, hemophilia, eyes too close together, slurring of speech, looking like Prince Charles).

Perhaps Ole Miss is making moves in the right direction in integrating the school not only with African-Americans, but importing students from Texas and Georgia as well. Unfortunately, if the Georgia and Texas students were smart, they would've gotten into Georgia Tech, UTex, Texas A&M, Tarrant County Community College, Valdosta St., etc. Because those students aren't particularly bright they tend to cause a lot of PR problems for a school desperately trying to shed the image of a racist party school. While importing these students into Oxford may slow the DNA genetic deterioration at OM, it definitely isn't helping them get any smarter.

I still think Ole Miss should drop major college sports, and try to rebuild its shattered academic image. Then, after they do that, perhaps they can re-introduce sports on campus at the club level.

Do you realize there is a basketball game AND a baseball game going on right now?

QuadrupleOption
02-22-2014, 04:43 PM
Do you realize there is a basketball game AND a baseball game going on right now?

So what? That shit was funny.

Bully13
02-22-2014, 04:49 PM
1st post to boot. user name looks familiar, where have I seen that before?

Dawgowar
02-22-2014, 04:51 PM

Well, the only school that fought as an entire brigade was the Citadel. Ole Miss formed the not really feared or spoken of "1st Mississippian Fashion Critic Battalion" They claimed fame by camping in an intimidating manner near Union Tailors and Dressmakers in distinctive white tents with no walls or doors. They drank from palm sized red canteens and frequently provided styling tips to local indigenous yankee women by properly modeling the poor untaught women's clothing.

Their motto was "He Who Flees Like A Scared Little Girl Wins The 'After' Battle Party" - They did however have the highest recruiting statitisitcs of any confederate element. Sadly, none of their campaign and battle streamers came from OFFICIAL Confederate Army Generals so the Southern Dixie War Writers Association made five or six for them.

You really should show respect to the "Boys or Girls of the Oxford DRAGoons"

BeastMan
02-22-2014, 06:01 PM
Haha. Ole Mutt has arrived

Coach34
02-22-2014, 06:06 PM
Holy Shit- Mutt's here

Dawgowar
02-22-2014, 06:07 PM
Haha. Ole Mutt has arrived

Well, you assume it is the real Mutt....he could be a Rebel plant. Throw some test statements out there - The Real Mutt loves Jimmy Carter, Jane Fonda, and all thing Southern Miss as much as he loves MSU.

His response will be telling.

M.Fillmore
02-22-2014, 06:20 PM
Great first post, Mutt.

Mutt the Hoople
02-22-2014, 06:25 PM
Well, you assume it is the real Mutt....he could be a Rebel plant. Throw some test statements out there - The Real Mutt loves Jimmy Carter, Jane Fonda, and all thing Southern Miss as much as he loves MSU.

His response will be telling.
How did you know about my love for Jane Fonda.

http://conservativebyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/KepWWhj.jpg

Dawgowar
02-22-2014, 07:44 PM
How did you know about my love for Jane Fonda.

http://conservativebyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/KepWWhj.jpg

Your not so subtle airing of your opinions on Gene's Page - about the same time we both discovered blue haired MSU alums had little or no appreciation for sarcasm.

Political Hack
02-22-2014, 10:53 PM
1) welcome Mutt

2) we welcome good anti-racists diatribes here.

Dawg61
02-22-2014, 10:57 PM

This is either the greatest first post ever or the funniest. Probably both. Welcome Mutt you crazy bastard.

BeardoMSU
02-22-2014, 11:00 PM
For the record:

1. I'm sure there are plenty of MSU alums who have Confederate ancestors, so lets not get holier than thou.
2. Both of our schools have dog shit acceptance standards. Why? Because we live in Mississippi, and its state law.
3. Not that its a "confederate" memorial, but in terms of giving praise to a shitty person, as in the former Guv. Ross Barnett, we also have a building on our campus named after a former segregationist, John C. Stennis.

M.Fillmore
02-22-2014, 11:21 PM
For the record:

1. I'm sure there are plenty of MSU alums who have Confederate ancestors, so lets not get holier than thou.
But we don't pine away constantly memorializing these ancestors. Nor has MSU ever lost a school song because the students interjected "The South will Rise again!"
2. Both of our schools have dog shit acceptance standards. Why? Because we live in Mississippi, and its state law. Correct, but MSU students still have higher average college entrance exam scores and MSU graduates, on average have higher starting salaries.
3. Not that its a "confederate" memorial, but in terms of giving praise to a shitty person, as in the former Guv. Ross Barnett, we also have a building on our campus named after a former segregationist, John C. Stennis.But John Stennis, unlike Ross Barnett, did not die a segregationist. And Stennis certainly never matched Barnett in racist demagoguery. Also remember that no one questioned if West Virginia Senator Robert Byrd was anti-segregationist, and Byrd was a former Klansman. So people like Stennis can change, but Barnett never changed. .

Mutt the Hoople
02-22-2014, 11:47 PM
I do admit there were a few unibrowed booger-eaters at State when I was there. However, because State fans tend to not congregate close together at all times, and because we accept people based on their merits and NOT the color of their skin, how many acres diddy has in the Delta, how can I use a particular person to improve my lot in life, etc., State students and alums are a more diverse lot and have better genetics.

Also, my dad and I are descended from Union troops, and I played at Meridian High when we won consecutive State Championships. That means I have a winning tradition. Adding that winning improves the stock.

BeardoMSU
02-22-2014, 11:59 PM
That means I have a winning tradition. Adding that winning improves the stock.

Ok, shit...I can't argue with that. Good form, sir.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UuwuycAVS2Y/UHk3QjDUi1I/AAAAAAAADT0/oQqxQ1YVE6I/s1600/kids-dancing-hook.gif

Original48
02-23-2014, 01:40 PM
I for one would like to THANK Mutt for taking my mind OFF basketball and the start of our baseball season with his initial entry.

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2014, 10:26 PM
For the record:

Au contraire....ancestors of MSU students fought in the Western Theatre. They were very good soldiers, but had horrible Generals like Braxton Bragg and Leonidas Polk. They wound up having to surrender, then they went home on parole and rebuilt their lives. On the other hand, Ole Miss Confederates gallantly and gloriously died in battle (except the cowards and cripples). Ancestors of MSU students were farmers and laborers, and by their hard work they built up their mental and physical stock.
2. Both of our schools have dog shit acceptance standards. Why? Because we live in Mississippi, and its state law.
The Mississippi State University is the Stanford of the SEC....elite Engineering school that has superb sports programs all across the board, not just football.
3. Not that its a "confederate" memorial, but in terms of giving praise to a shitty person, as in the former Guv. Ross Barnett, we also have a building on our campus named after a former segregationist, John C. Stennis.
That's a poser. Yes, John Stennis WAS a Democrat segregationist. However, he changed his tune in the early 1970's when blacks became a reliable Democrat vote.
Answer to your questions

TUSK
11-23-2014, 11:26 PM
hey, MUTT, does MSU have a "Treefort Bldg ENG" program?

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2014, 11:40 PM
hey, MUTT, does MSU have a "Treefort Bldg ENG" program?
They're bringing back Petroleum Engineering. wouldn't be surprised if they did.

P.S. I still got the blueprints for that tree house. If I ever get back to Mississippi, we may have to break out the plans for the Grandchildren.

TUSK
11-23-2014, 11:56 PM
They're bringing back Petroleum Engineering. wouldn't be surprised if they did.

P.S. I still got the blueprints for that tree house. If I ever get back to Mississippi, we may have to break out the plans for the Grandchildren.

damn, you shoulda taken those fvckers, rolled weed up in em, and smoked it....

you need to see the penthouse I currently have under construction... it'll be 144 ft^2... 8x8 heated with decks on 2 sides...

Offshore Dawg
11-24-2014, 09:11 AM
That has to be Mutt of "SPS" infamy. He has some, shall I say a unique perspective on bear scum as I do agree with him a lot of the times.

shannondawg
11-24-2014, 09:54 AM
That explains things , thanks for clearing it up.

Jack Lambert
11-24-2014, 09:55 AM
For the record:

General Stephen D Lee was our first school president. Just saying. I would guess that majority of the first graduating class of Miss State were children of Confederate soldiers.

Mutt the Hoople
11-29-2014, 09:14 AM
Bump