PDA

View Full Version : the OLE MISS REBELS make Drudge Report and their 25mm hits per day

Apoplectic
02-22-2014, 02:40 PM
That can't be good for your PR. Everybody who is anybody in the small, medium, and large media and politics click drudge daily. Could this be the death blow for the last stronghold of the ways of the old south?

whosyourdawgy
02-22-2014, 02:51 PM
I know this is at Ole Miss and makes them look bad. What pisses me off about the whole incident is it's 3 kids from freaking GEORGIA that did this with an old GEORGIA state flag(how stupid are these kids anyway) that are making Ole Miss and the state of MISSISSIPPI look bad. Pile on GEORGIA a little bit will ya DAMN

oldjoedawg
02-22-2014, 03:21 PM
I know this is at Ole Miss and makes them look bad. What pisses me off about the whole incident is it's 3 kids from freaking GEORGIA that did this with an old GEORGIA state flag(how stupid are these kids anyway) that are making Ole Miss and the state of MISSISSIPPI look bad. Pile on GEORGIA a little bit will ya DAMN

You cannot get away from the fact that these are tsun students who chose to go to school there and the said school accepted them as viable students for their academic programs. The state of Ga gets a pass on this.....maybe not their parents so much, but yeah the state does....we know little if anything about their background, but we know plenty about their behavior as tsun students....

ckDOG
02-22-2014, 03:36 PM

Something attracted them to OM that I guarantee wasn't the academic reputation. These kids were too dumb to get into UGA, didn't want to go to Kennesaw State, and were attracted to the "culture" at OM. There's a type that is attached to OM culture and it bites them in the ass from time to time. They know it to be true, but they won't make the big changes to turn off that segment from wanting to live in Oxford for a few years.

whosyourdawgy
02-22-2014, 03:40 PM
Ok I completely agree with what you say but these Georgia kids are making our Mississippi kids look bad They are definitely Ole Miss students without question and this black eye is on them but it is also on us as Mississippians too and it ticks me off that kids from another state come and give our whole state another black eye. All the focus is on Ole Miss but the national perception of our state continues with this kind of thing.

Political Hack
02-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Ole Miss's heritage of hate attracts racists from all over. They are the last remaining stain of accepted racism. Until they change that, the KKK from other states will march on their campus, students from other states will disrespect civil rights icons, and crunchy mike's from all over will continue to go on film in the middle of the grove spouting off the N word.

They ask for it. Plain and simple.

M.Fillmore
02-22-2014, 03:59 PM
Ole Miss's heritage of hate attracts racists from all over. They are the last remaining stain of accepted racism. Until they change that, the KKK from other states will march on their campus, students from other states will disrespect civil rights icons, and crunchy mike's from all over will continue to go on film in the middle of the grove spouting off the N word.

You are correct sir!

BeardoMSU
02-22-2014, 04:03 PM

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36200000/Family-Guy-image-family-guy-36276708-500-280.gif

Spiderman
02-22-2014, 09:52 PM

I'll agree with that. I went to high school with a lot of culls who couldn't have found Oxford in a week, who claimed to be Ole Miss fans. When I asked them why, they said "cause they don't like n---ers. And they wave the Rebel flag."
Those people are die hard Ole Miss fans to this day. 90% still have never even been there. The other 10% went to school there.

Bully13
02-22-2014, 10:20 PM
I'm just glad ole miss is being exposed in this light as opposed to the recruiting championships. If the national media can distinguish between us and them, it will be a win for us because we are the good guys and the bad guys get exposed justifiably and I'll take it. we have to take the high road to take the front seat of Mississippi athletics and academics. crushing their worthless asses is part of the process. 17 them and the horse they rode in on. we are the good guys and they are the bad. let's run with this shit and jerk off in their hair in the process. I'm on board and I'm enjoying the popcorn.

Political Hack
02-22-2014, 10:56 PM
I'll agree with that. I went to high school with a lot of culls who couldn't have found Oxford in a week, who claimed to be Ole Miss fans. When I asked them why, they said "cause they don't like n---ers. And they wave the Rebel flag."
Those people are die hard Ole Miss fans to this day. 90% still have never even been there. The other 10% went to school there.

I've had similar experiences.