PDA

View Full Version : Espn cranking up the tsun love machine

starkvegasdawg
02-22-2014, 10:13 AM
Chris Low ranks Tunsil as a top five OL in the SEC for 2014.

So a true soph player that seemed to be injured every other game as a freshman is now an elite lineman this year?

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-22-2014, 10:18 AM
He is good. Not sure if he is top 5 just yet though.

hacker
02-22-2014, 10:39 AM
I have no problems with that pick. Tunsil is elite.

bgdog
02-22-2014, 10:45 AM
Yea pretty solid pick

BeastMan
02-22-2014, 10:53 AM
If Tunsil is healthy, he's that good. He will only be at OM for the next 2 years before he goes to the league. The only question is how much use OM gets out of him on the field. He may be the freakiest OL I have ever seen at the HS level. He had an NFL body his senior year of HS.

Political Hack
02-22-2014, 11:20 AM
no problems with that pick. After the first three it's a crap shoot for the rest of the top ten.

RBritt
02-22-2014, 11:31 AM
Can't wait for Nasty Nick to put his ass on some skates and drop Beau like a bad habit.

BeastMan
02-22-2014, 11:46 AM
Can't wait for Nasty Nick to put his ass on some skates and drop Beau like a bad habit.

Yes!

Political Hack
02-22-2014, 12:00 PM
people have no clue what's coming with him and Chris Jones on that DL. It may be the best in the SEC.

Bullmutt
02-22-2014, 12:42 PM
Still holding my breath on Nick and hoping like hell he keeps the light turned on.

hailmari
02-22-2014, 01:03 PM
Any freshman that holds their own at LT through the majority of the season in the SEC has to be pretty solid.

LC Dawg
02-22-2014, 01:21 PM
ESPN is invested in last year's freshman class at TSUN. Any time one of them does well they will continue to promote them because they can say they were there the day they all signed. I think they are a little upset though because last year they kept trying to promote the ESPN top rated recruit during Bear games and he really didn't do anything to stand out. We may as well get used to it because they have some really good players in that class and most of them have made it this far in their freshman year without getting arrested.

RougeDawg
02-22-2014, 01:30 PM
ESPN is invested in last year's freshman class at TSUN. Any time one of them does well they will continue to promote them because they can say they were there the day they all signed. I think they are a little upset though because last year they kept trying to promote the ESPN top rated recruit during Bear games and he really didn't do anything to stand out. We may as well get used to it because they have some really good players in that class and most of them have made it this far in their freshman year without getting arrested.

That we have heard about. It has to be close to murder before any media outlets run a story on it.