PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Coach, yah peckerwood.....

TUSK
02-22-2014, 12:18 AM
JK

I know with all the fodder available from TSUN and Lil Nicky pushin' the NCAA rules committee around, you've been busy... But...

It's never, ever too soon for predictions... I'm working on mine... who ya got next year?

PassInterference
02-22-2014, 12:28 AM
I predict an African American's civil rights will be assaulted on the campus of Ole Miss.

In all seriousness, I'm sick and damn tired of Ole Miss making the whole state look back. But I'm encouraged that even some Ole Miss people (like the Red Cup twitter..whoever that is) seem to be in favor of losing some Old South stuff so maybe they won't be a lightning rod for racism.

Dawg61
02-22-2014, 12:35 AM
Not Coach but until I see what Bama has at QB I'm not thinking it's the tide. It just might be MSU's year to sneak into Atlanta. We might be this year's Mizzou. I think Dak is the best QB in the West. Whose his competition? Bo Wallace? no. Nick Marshall? Maybe. The other 4 have new QBs except maybe Arkansas. I can see the West having 2-3 teams all with 3 losses and it being a tiebreak winner this year. I'm wooly so I'll say...

MSU 9-3
Auburn 9-3
Bama 9-3
LSU 8-4
Arkansas 7-5
aTm 7-5
Ole Miss 5-7

Coach34
02-22-2014, 12:47 AM
I see an insanely good SEC West

1. Iron Bowl Winner
2. Iron Bowl Loser
3. Egg Bowl Winner
4. LSU (Lester has to drop some after losing all that talent doesnt he?)
5. Egg Bowl Loser (unless Oxford implodes even more before then)
6. Texas A&M (they have lost alot of draft picks on offense the last 2 years- and arent very good on D)
7. UPig (Improved- but who they gonna beat in the West??? Play State, Auburn, and A&M away...LSU, Bama, and OM at home)

wayyyyy too early prediction

TUSK
02-22-2014, 01:05 AM
Mine is similar:

1) Bama - will be favored in every game.
2) LSU/AUBURN winner... I like AU's chances due to LSU's slate....
3) winner of: LSU/AUBURN loser vs Egg Bowl winner... if LSU or AU collapse, I like MSU due to their schedule...
4) Egg Bowl loser
5) A&M
6) Arkie

I see an insanely good SEC West

1. Iron Bowl Winner
2. Iron Bowl Loser
3. Egg Bowl Winner
4. LSU (Lester has to drop some after losing all that talent doesnt he?)
5. Egg Bowl Loser (unless Oxford implodes even more before then)
6. Texas A&M (they have lost alot of draft picks on offense the last 2 years- and arent very good on D)
7. UPig (Improved- but who they gonna beat in the West??? Play State, Auburn, and A&M away...LSU, Bama, and OM at home)

wayyyyy too early prediction

TUSK
02-22-2014, 01:08 AM
QB????? Bama could run the single wing and not lose 3 games.

seriously, do you have all those teams beating one another... or was this a "gut" pick em?

Not Coach but until I see what Bama has at QB I'm not thinking it's the tide. It just might be MSU's year to sneak into Atlanta. We might be this year's Mizzou. I think Dak is the best QB in the West. Whose his competition? Bo Wallace? no. Nick Marshall? Maybe. The other 4 have new QBs except maybe Arkansas. I can see the West having 2-3 teams all with 3 losses and it being a tiebreak winner this year. I'm wooly so I'll say...

MSU 9-3
Auburn 9-3
Bama 9-3
LSU 8-4
Arkansas 7-5
aTm 7-5
Ole Miss 5-7

Political Hack
02-22-2014, 10:03 AM
Ole miss and A&M and UPig are the last three.

I think we battle Auburn for 3rd and 4th.

LSU and Bama battle for first. LSU is WAY better than people are giving them credit for early on. what they lose in experience they gained five fold in talent. They are stacked.

Saltydog
02-22-2014, 10:19 AM
the west next year. I don't think they do it but that's the general opinion. BTW, doesn't Bama have the second longest losing streak (Pigs need some company) in the SEC West as it stands right now?

TUSK
02-22-2014, 02:25 PM
there may be a few people that consider AU the favorite in the SECW, but only if scheduling is not a consideration.

if one considers scheduling, Bama would be the logical choice... additionally, Bama will be favored to beat AU in TTown this year...

Bama: Florida, @Ole Miss, at ARK, A&M, @UT, @LSU, MSU, Auburn
Auburn: Arkansas, LSU, @MSU, USCe, @Ole Miss, A&M, @UGA, @Bama

and yes, Bama is 0-2 in their last 2 and 72-9 in their last 81....

the west next year. I don't think they do it but that's the general opinion. BTW, doesn't Bama have the second longest losing streak (Pigs need some company) in the SEC West as it stands right now?

Coach34
02-22-2014, 02:50 PM
Auburn will be the best team in the West- but they have the worst schedule.

@Bama
@State
@Ole Miss
@Georgia
SC at home

Auburn could lose 3 of those games very easily

Dallas_Dawg
02-22-2014, 07:04 PM
Bama schedule is the easiest in the SEC and are only school to not face a schedule with a cumulative winning record. They have had this "luck" TWO years in a row.
I call bullshit on this and wish Slive would take Big Al's elephant dick out of his mouth.
Those ****ers don't need any more advantages.