PDA

View Full Version : Man, these UM fans are sensitive right now. They absolutely cannot stand it that

Saltydog
02-21-2014, 10:46 PM
these kids are not associated with MSU. I mean they are trying to deflect this shit any way they can. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

bannedwayne
02-21-2014, 11:37 PM
Personally, I don't think any part of this is funny at all.

Embarrassing? Yes.

Funny? Hell no.

I'm just glad those assholes got caught. There isn't a place for that kind of shit in our state, be it Oxford or Starkville or anywhere.

Coach34
02-22-2014, 12:05 AM
the EliteDawg Conspiracy Theory not coming to fruition was a big blow to them. They were so hopeful

PassInterference
02-22-2014, 12:35 AM
I used to enjoy poking shit at Ole Miss just like the next dawg. But this week....well, I'm transitioning more to sad-for-our-state. Ole Miss is an embarrassment to our state, including Our State(tm). There's a fine line between Ole Miss sucking and Ole Miss hurting the whole state.

Enough, dammit.

Ole Miss needs to re-brand. Lose all the old south shit. That would help them immensely, as well as put them on more even footing with us...but they won't see it that way. "From Dixie With Love is just too beautiful y'all..."

TheRef
02-22-2014, 12:40 AM
I used to enjoy poking shit at Ole Miss just like the next dawg. But this week....well, I'm transitioning more to sad-for-our-state. Ole Miss is an embarrassment to our state, including Our State(tm). There's a fine line between Ole Miss sucking and Ole Miss hurting the whole state.

Enough, dammit.

Ole Miss needs to re-brand. Lose all the old south shit. That would help them immensely, as well as put them on more even footing with us...but they won't see it that way. "From Dixie With Love is just too beautiful y'all..."

http://m.flickr.com/lightbox?id=4141487677

messageboardsuperhero
02-22-2014, 04:10 AM

Enough, dammit.

I totally agree. It's to the point where this is embarrassing to all Mississippians and someone needs to put a stop to this bullshit. I can laugh when UM screws up just like everyone else, but fair or not, the racial garbage that has been going on over there the last few years reflects poorly on all of us.

UM totally needs to drop this Confederate shit they seems to want to hang on to- but that would piss off a lot of people over there. For people whose heads seem to be stuck in the 1960s, misguided "tradishunzz" are all they have to hold on to.

Dawgowar
02-22-2014, 07:36 AM
I totally agree. It's to the point where this is embarrassing to all Mississippians and someone needs to put a stop to this bullshit. I can laugh when UM screws up just like everyone else, but fair or not, the racial garbage that has been going on over there the last few years reflects poorly on all of us.

UM totally needs to drop this Confederate shit they seems to want to hang on to- but that would piss off a lot of people over there. For people whose heads seem to be stuck in the 1960s, misguided "tradishunzz" are all they have to hold on to.

And inevitably those of us outside the state will hear, "Mississippi State? Are they the ones that had started that racism shit last month?" Or something to that effect. The rate of occurrence of this shit grows further apart as time goes on, but the culture of that place will always breed this behavior.

Saltydog
02-22-2014, 10:23 AM
plot concocted by Elitedawgs......