PDA

View Full Version : Who left on our basketball schedule can we beat?

SouthMsDawg
02-21-2014, 04:30 PM
vs. Ark - Feb. 23
vs Tenn- Feb. 26
@ Missouri- March 1
@Georgia- March 5
vs South Carolina- March 8

We currently are riding an 8 game conference losing streak, and haven't won a single road game this year. On the other hand we haven't lost to Arkansas at home since the Nolan Richardson era. With that said there is a slim chance we win Sat, but I wouldnt bet on it. If we don't I dont think we have the size inside to beat Tennessee who has 2 of the best bigs in the SEC. Then two road games at Mizzou and UGA.

There could be a very big possibility of a 12 game SEC losing streak staring us straight in the eyes going into our last regular season game of the year when we host South Carolina.

dogshiek
02-21-2014, 04:34 PM
With all of the turnovers, we're pretty good at beating ourselves. Honestly Arkansas is our only shot.

SouthMsDawg
02-21-2014, 04:38 PM
With all of the turnovers, we're pretty good at beating ourselves. Honestly Arkansas is our only shot.

Arkansas turns it over more than we do, but they have some pretty good shooters on their roster. They struggle big time away from home as well. I think the game Sat will be very, very close. Wouldn't surprise me if we won but also wouldn't surprise me if we lost by double figures.

Goat from MSU
02-21-2014, 04:50 PM
We should win Ark. and South Car. Finish 15-17 and a RPI over 225 . Then we will start thinking of reasons on why we should not make a change when we are 17-15 next year and a RPI over 175.
vs. Ark - Feb. 23
vs Tenn- Feb. 26
@ Missouri- March 1
@Georgia- March 5
vs South Carolina- March 8

We currently are riding an 8 game conference losing streak, and haven't won a single road game this year. On the other hand we haven't lost to Arkansas at home since the Nolan Richardson era. With that said there is a slim chance we win Sat, but I wouldnt bet on it. If we don't I dont think we have the size inside to beat Tennessee who has 2 of the best bigs in the SEC. Then two road games at Mizzou and UGA.

There could be a very big possibility of a 12 game SEC losing streak staring us straight in the eyes going into our last regular season game of the year when we host South Carolina.