PDA

View Full Version : And we thought bracky was bad...

ScoobaDawg
02-20-2014, 09:34 PM
http://t.co/io06J5VBLA

state66
02-20-2014, 10:44 PM
ha if you literally have to report such small situations as that I can only imagine how long it takes the ncaa to filter through all that shit coming from every school

Dallas_Dawg
02-20-2014, 11:09 PM
They turn theirselves in for little petty shit, meanwhile half the team is driving Escalades. The old bait and switch...

JDog13
02-21-2014, 12:57 AM
They turn theirselves in for little petty shit, meanwhile half the team is driving Escalades. The old bait and switch...

Exactly what I was thinking. I was talking to a man in the garage at Charlotte Motor Speedway 7 or 8 years ago, and he was the old head inspector for Nascar. He was telling me about the guy that replaced him. He said many of the teams figured out they could let him bust them on something minor, and he'd basically feel all good about himself and quit looking for other things. One thing was some kind of aluminum shim. They had been outlawed, and steel shims were the allowed item. They'd roll up for inspection with aluminum shims fitted and he'd catch em. They'd say alright you caught us and roll the car back to the garage. The inspector would puff his chest out and tell people, "Ha! I caught em!" The team would install the steel shims, roll back through tech, and he'd give em approval. The whole time, the team was snickering because he didn't catch their major infractions cause he was zoned in on the shims.

I get the feeling schools report the secondary infractions for that reason. If they throw enough minor junk at em, the big things will slide on through.

Sienfield
02-21-2014, 08:23 AM
Yea, but Bracky would have self imposed an 18 month suspension for Chris Jones for the pasta violation.

Dawgface
02-21-2014, 08:57 AM
Bama nation will be expecting a forfeiture Sugar Bowl win due to these violations!