PDA

View Full Version : Contrarian theory

cheewgumm
02-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Is it possible that Ole Miss really wants to get rid of the Kimdechees. That freeze does want them gone, because of all the trouble they cause, and that this is a way to do it, without taking the blame?

The question is why would this big law firm get involved if it's giong to piss off a bunch of Ole Miss people, and it's frivolous anyway...etc..etc...

Part of me thinks Ole Miss really wants to end this relationship wiht the Kimdechees, and this is a possible way to do it. Even Mcready has turned a little on DK. that could be the possible opening`...get rid of DK, then RK to follow.

Just a preliminary theory.

SignalToNoise
02-20-2014, 11:41 AM
I don't think so. If they really wanted them gone they'd just be kicked off the team, Freeze would site all these alleged disciplinary issues, and that would be the end of it.

But sounds like a good plot for a movie.

bannedwayne
02-20-2014, 11:46 AM
Not buying that.

This much bad press isn't good for the team, regardless of whether or not the kimdichees are cancerous.

The brothers did this to themselves.

FlabLoser
02-20-2014, 12:01 PM
Not buying that theory. Freeze and Bjork pushed all their chips in with their press released.

lefty96
02-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Isn't the easiest way to do this just to pull their scholarships.

Todd4State
02-20-2014, 02:06 PM
Isn't the easiest way to do this just to pull their scholarships.

If it were only that simple for them. Nkemdiche owns them.

Jack Lambert
02-20-2014, 02:12 PM
I don't think so. If they really wanted them gone they'd just be kicked off the team, Freeze would site all these alleged disciplinary issues, and that would be the end of it.

But sounds like a good plot for a movie.

Well what if the two brothers are black mailing them?

DLGDawg
02-20-2014, 02:14 PM

That's what I was thinking.

Rebels sold their soul to the Nkemdiches'. Just in case yall missed it, he was the #1 recruit in the nation coupla years ago.

yjnkdawg
02-20-2014, 02:31 PM
I think as long as the OM Football Program thinks a player can help them win, they will do everything that they can to keep that player on the team, no matter what, unless it comes to a point they don't have a choice to let them go (such as NCAA or more bad publicity than they think the player is worth to their team, etc).. Unless things have drastically changed up there, when RN jumped Lane Kiffin on the sidelines lat year and Freeze did not get involved that should show who is in charge.

lefty96
02-20-2014, 02:34 PM

good point, I keep forgetting what we are dealing with here.