PDA

View Full Version : Dovanta Pollard's Mom is Crazy....

fishwater99
05-03-2013, 08:47 AM
"Jesse Mae Pollard, a longtime teacher and mother of University of Alabama basketball player Devonta Pollard, appeared before a U.S. District Court judge today after she was charged in the kidnapping of a six-year-old girl in Kemper County, Miss. "

http://blog.al.com/tuscaloosa/2013/05/jesse_mae_pollard_mother_of_ua.html#incart_river_d efault

Political Hack
05-03-2013, 09:20 AM
What are the odds this becomes another "Thank God we lost that recruiting battle" situation?

msstate7
05-03-2013, 09:21 AM
What are the odds this becomes another "Thank God we lost that recruiting battle" situation?

I think more than a little.

FlabLoser
05-03-2013, 09:26 AM

I was thinking that this morning. Hate it for Pollard. But we don't need more media drama in our basketball program.

maroonmania
05-03-2013, 11:21 AM
I was thinking that this morning. Hate it for Pollard. But we don't need more media drama in our basketball program.

Yea, I think it was Pollard's Mom that after we hired Rick Ray gave out public quote of "Who the hell is Rick Ray?". Which was a legitimate question but was still odd that you would have yourself quoted in the media like that as the parent of a recruit.

Coach34
05-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Anybody questioning why that caddy she was driving was in her son's name?