PDA

View Full Version : Two OM fans make prank posts about MSU players committing rape.

blacklistedbully
02-19-2014, 02:54 PM
On Rivals board, the first said "7 MSU football players accused of raping a cow". Guy wrote it in such a way as to make the thread subject stop at "raping".That one got locked and the poster suspended. Then another comes on and starts another saying, "turns out it wasn't a cow, but a cheerleader, so charges were dropped". That one also locked, and likely leading to a temp vacation for the poster.

What really gets me, aside from this being a common tactic for OM fans when they can't counter the facts, is that they do this on the heels of one of their players getting arrested for sexual assault last week.

What kind of low-life jackass makes light of a rape accusation, particular when their problems are real and pending? They are are different breed over there.

Goat Holder
02-19-2014, 03:01 PM
Narcissism, brah.

starkvegasdawg
02-19-2014, 03:25 PM
I love how they think rape is a funny matter to be joked about. Just shows what kind of character they really have. Just when I think I can't garner any more dislike for those people I see something like this and realize I can dig a little deeper.

messageboardsuperhero
02-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Considering that many of the famous people associated with UM are/were farmers, I chuckle every time they make cow jokes.

Hugh Freeze grew up on a farm and has milked cows before.
William Faulkner grew crops until the day he died.
Archie Manning was from a farming community in Drew and worked on farms growing up.
If you are an old Mississippi family, there is absolutely no doubt that you have farming history in your family.

So just know that next time a UM fan tries to make fun of you for going to an ag school, they are also making fun of themselves and their own heritage.

Dawgdom
02-19-2014, 03:36 PM
To them it is not rape...They are entitled to that taco. "Daddy said it was OK"

Master Blaster
02-19-2014, 04:01 PM
Unfortunately blacklistedbully your the one making yourself look silly! I will never understand getting into a internet fight with them!

blacklistedbully
02-19-2014, 05:50 PM
Unfortunately blacklistedbully your the one making yourself look silly! I will never understand getting into a internet fight with them!

I disagree. Engaging in smack talk with your rival is a time-honored part of sports. The fact that they are such delusional, arrogant assholes is on them, not me. I always treat people with respect unless or until they disrespect me. But if they do, I'm not opposed to mixing it up.

The problem with most Ole Miss fans on these boards is they go so far overboard with personal insults and lie-on-top-of-lie to try and discredit anybody who says anything less than positive about OM, especially us "leghumpers".

My stark realization came in 2009. I'd softened since my days as an MSU student. In 2008, I actually posted good stuff about them, talking about how underrated I thought they were. I was one of very few that thought they'd beat Texas Tech handily in the Cotton that year. But as I watched them play in 2009, even in wins, I could tell they were regressing. I had the nerve to say on the board that I thought they were rated too high in the top 10 early that year, and that I considered them more a Top 20-25 based on how they played.

You'd have thought I'd insulted their mothers. The amount of over-the-top vitriol, personal insults, etc was hard to believe. Just about every OM fan on Rivals ganged up and had a field day on me and MSU. Every thread I posted in was visited by several OM fans eager to take a shot at MSU, call me a loser, a moron, etc, etc.

Then, as I watched us play really tough in several close losses to great teams, I came to believe we'd beat Ole Miss in the Egg Bowl that year, and said as much on Rivals. Well you can imagine what effect that had on them. Of course, when we did, in fact beat them, many left the board, but most just called it an anomaly, us playing over our heads, our Super Bowl, etc, etc. I, of course then rightly predicted they would realize a MAJOR drop off in 2010, and started posting that Houston Nutt was wasting what talent he had, and would continue to underachieve and bring the program down. But back then, 99% of OM fans still thought Nut was the second-coming.

Because I simply shared my opinion, without insulting, they viciously attacked me and MSU. When I turned out to be correct, their disdain turned to hate, especially when I was able to give it back as good or better than they'd been giving it. I had been reminded exactly why I despised Ole Miss as a student, and will never, ever again forget. They deserve all the shit-storms that come their way, and I happen to be pretty good at turning that shit right back on 'em.

dawgclub99
02-19-2014, 07:45 PM
I agree with you blacklisted. It is sick to make fun of rape. They cant handle the fact that they are a bunch of racists and have to make themselves feel better.

EngineerDawg
02-19-2014, 08:46 PM

http://bryanbumgardner.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/what-you-talkin-bout-willis-o.gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-llexKFzKFCo/TZYuSqBpqfI/AAAAAAAAJDo/7TdFM78qcr8/s1600/KettleCallingPotBlack%255B1%255D.jpg