PDA

View Full Version : If it were your son (s) ...

BogeyGolfer
02-19-2014, 02:01 PM
That got beaten by five guys how would you feel? I'm mean 5 on 1 doesn't seem fair along with a sucker punch to the back of the head. I have no clue what happened and don't claim to have inside knowledge but if this is true it really looks bad for the players involved... If these guys were running their mouths, then it should have been a fair fight.... I think that's been overlooked.

Goat Holder
02-19-2014, 02:03 PM
Furious. As I said in the other thread, if I felt their was a cover up, I would denounce MSU.

Political Hack
02-19-2014, 02:08 PM
well another news report has listed alleged OM QB Bo Wallace as one of the alledged football players allegedly present during the alleged altercation... allegedly.

starkvegasdawg
02-19-2014, 02:08 PM
Let's just say I might be the one going on trial and instead of the 5 guys.

Goat Holder
02-19-2014, 02:12 PM
No doubt, there'd be some Carl Lee Haley up in that bitch.

Jack Lambert
02-19-2014, 02:15 PM
Knowing my family if this had happen to one of them the NK brothers might not see GA again. I am not just talking smoke. I have some really mean family members and they would take care of business. I have seen it happen before.

mjh94
02-19-2014, 02:17 PM
go to linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com), search for George Baird Afghanistan - this guy has to be his father (location, rumors about being an FBI agent, same name, etc...) Read his resume, I bet he doesn't 17 around.

Let's just say I might be the one going on trial and instead of the 5 guys.

note: i'm not hyperlinking that dude's linkedin shit, so do your own searching.

Sacrifice
02-19-2014, 02:18 PM
I'm wondering where in the hell Nkemdiches parents are. If my sons would have done half this shit, I'd be on the first flight to oxford ready to lay some hammer down...

slickdawg
02-19-2014, 02:19 PM
That got beaten by five guys how would you feel? I'm mean 5 on 1 doesn't seem fair along with a sucker punch to the back of the head. I have no clue what happened and don't claim to have inside knowledge but if this is true it really looks bad for the players involved... If these guys were running their mouths, then it should have been a fair fight.... I think that's been overlooked.

Well, technically, it was 7 on 1. Robert, Denzel and five other players.

Thick
02-19-2014, 02:19 PM
No doubt, there'd be some Carl Lee Haley up in that bitch.

I almost ran off the road....laughing of course.

bannedwayne
02-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Knowing my family if this had happen to one of them the NK brothers might not see GA again. I am not just talking smoke. I have some really mean family members and they would take care of business. I have seen it happen before.

Are you publically stating that members of your family have killed someone for slighting the family?

I want to know who you are so I can be sure to NEVER make you angry.

Goat Holder
02-19-2014, 02:24 PM
Why exactly do you hate Wayne Madkin?

CooterDavenport
02-19-2014, 02:24 PM
The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, where this guy worked for a whole, is in Brunswick, GA. The connection is plausible.

RougeDawg
02-19-2014, 02:31 PM
If it were my son is help freeze out with those suspensions and give him an excuse for them not playing.

Jack Lambert
02-19-2014, 02:34 PM
Are you publically stating that members of your family have killed someone for slighting the family?

I want to know who you are so I can be sure to NEVER make you angry.

I have not seen or heard of anyone getting killed but I have seen some guys really messed up. There are things that go on in the red neck world that the public doesn't know.

Dawg61
02-19-2014, 02:35 PM

Smells like Bear

bannedwayne
02-19-2014, 04:03 PM

I've got no problem with him, just a joke me and some friends used to have in school about how Matt Wyatt and Wayne Madkin have an ongoing bloodfeud over playing time.

Not true, but I enjoy it.