PDA

View Full Version : Let's take a look at the bright side of Nkemdashiangate......

Goat Holder
02-19-2014, 01:10 PM
Ole Miss has at least lost 3 fans for life. And their parents, future offspring, etc.

Even regarding MSU, if a bunch of discipline-free hot shot football players busted my son in the back of the head unprovoked, I'd sue the shit out of them too, and denounce the university forever. This is assuming that criminal charges did not get filed, but should have....ie there is a University cover up of some sorts.

Political Hack
02-19-2014, 01:16 PM
I heard months ago the kid is from the east coast of Georgia, which makes this a regional issue too.

Goat Holder
02-19-2014, 01:25 PM
Yeah, he doesn't have to deal with the rebel aftermath of living in the state. Probably why he decided to go with it.

hells bells
02-19-2014, 02:15 PM
Ole Miss has at least lost 3 fans for life. And their parents, future offspring, etc.

Even regarding MSU, if a bunch of discipline-free hot shot football players busted my son in the back of the head unprovoked, I'd sue the shit out of them too, and denounce the university forever. This is assuming that criminal charges did not get filed, but should have....ie there is a University cover up of some sorts.

Just remember, Water Gate was a break in, the cover up was the crime.