PDA

View Full Version : Per the Oxford Eagle

elitedawgs
02-19-2014, 11:26 AM
https://twitter.com/oxfordeaglejd

Ole Miss QB Bo Wallace listed in the UPD report as being a witness the night in question at KA house.

Marshall Henderson is listed on the incident report, underneath George Baird, the plaintiff in the lawsuit.

Saltydog
02-19-2014, 11:33 AM
nt

HardyStreetAlumniClub
02-19-2014, 11:34 AM
You have got to be kidding me. Wow, crackhead can't seem to keep himself out of trouble. I really really hope the NCAA is forced to take a look a this entire situation. It seems like there are too many "student athletes" involved for them to watch from outside. Expose them for the cover up, suspend players, and put the hammer down on a program that has gone off the deep end. This is good stuff.

RossDawg82
02-19-2014, 11:35 AM
they will sing like a bird if you give them a dick and some blow respectively

engie
02-19-2014, 11:36 AM
Henderson's presence at the party was also reported by Steve one year ago today...

spiritual_machine2005
02-19-2014, 11:40 AM
they will sing like a bird if you give them a dick and some blow respectively

This made me laugh pretty darn hard.

Irondawg
02-19-2014, 11:41 AM
wasn't it rumored that Henderson and DK were roomates? No clue as to the accuracy but swear I saw it mentioned somewhere

fishwater99
02-19-2014, 11:47 AM
You have got to be kidding me. Wow, crackhead can't seem to keep himself out of trouble. I really really hope the NCAA is forced to take a look a this entire situation. It seems like there are too many "student athletes" involved for them to watch from outside. Expose them for the cover up, suspend players, and put the hammer down on a program that has gone off the deep end. This is good stuff.

This stinks and the Ole Miss administration is behind the coverup.
It may not be as bad as Penn State, but girls were raped and boys beaten up.
We have players being paid, drinking and rampant drug use.

I think there is a good case for proving the Lack of Institutional Control.

Thrill1
02-19-2014, 11:59 AM
wasn't it rumored that Henderson and DK were roomates? No clue as to the accuracy but swear I saw it mentioned somewhere

Wallace and Denzel are roommates. Have that on pretty good authority from a bear.

Jack Lambert
02-19-2014, 12:02 PM
nt

Put the threat of perjury on someone they will speak. These guys might think they are gods but you bet your tail if they are under oath they will speak.

Pollodawg
02-19-2014, 12:02 PM
People will read this and say, "This is just a prick MSU fan being an MSU fan," but it isn't. That place is out of control. Freeze has already lost control of that locker room. Hill kicked off team for rape allegations. Ward arrested. And now this all in a two month span? He's already lost control of that team.

Anybody with half a brain can see that the writing is on the wall here.

Saltydog
02-19-2014, 12:11 PM
been deposed numerous times and each time I have been coached by my company's legal team. They will be coached on their responses. Plus, we know alcohol was involved so there's one alibi.

hells bells
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Wallace and Denzel are roommates. Have that on pretty good authority from a bear.

Yes they are. Do not go anywhere without one another from a rebel friend. He was there according to this person.

DLGDawg
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
People will read this and say, "This is just a prick MSU fan being an MSU fan," but it isn't. That place is out of control. Freeze has already lost control of that locker room. Hill kicked off team for rape allegations. Ward arrested. And now this all in a two month span? He's already lost control of that team.

Anybody with half a brain can see that the writing is on the wall here.

I agree Pollo.....you can't sweep everything under the rug. The rug is only so big. The cleaning lady cometh....

Mjoelner34
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM
Bo? At a fight? Come on! Couldn't happen!
http://www.thebellyofthebeast.net/images/stories/bowallace.jpg