PDA

View Full Version : Here is the Complaint Document

mjh94
02-19-2014, 09:55 AM
for those who haven't seen it

MATTHEW BAIRD v. DENZEL-RAY NKEMDICHE, ROBERT NKEMDICHE, JOHN DOE #1-#5 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe1boyrqi62ujk4/Nkemdche%20Complaint.PDF)

ETA: feel free to download the PDF

Original48
02-19-2014, 10:03 AM
Note to self...avoid Denzel Kimdeechy on or around his birthday.

messageboardsuperhero
02-19-2014, 10:06 AM
Interesting. Many UM fans were saying that naming the Nkemdiche's was an attention grab, and this Baird guy was really going after KA because they had all the money. According to this though, KA isn't named as a defendant in the suit.

Well, there goes theory #1 out the door.

ETA: It also clearly states that the plaintiff is claiming that Nkemdiche attacked him without any provocation. This is in direct contrast to what UM fans are saying- which is that supposedly the Baird guy was yelling racial slurs at the football players. This could get interesting if it ever goes to trial- I fully expect this to be settled outside of the court room though.

Goat Holder
02-19-2014, 10:06 AM
"Prior to driving off, the defendants were observed laughing and celebrating the attack."

It's really sick that our society defends animals like this. Guaranteed there were a bunch of assclowns standing around egging them on too.

BrunswickDawg
02-19-2014, 10:12 AM
Holy Crap! The kid is from here - Coastal GA represents again!

I have an idea of who this guy is, and if it is the same kid, I've met his mom and they are friends of friends. I'll see if I can find out anything.
IF it is, I can tell you this is NOT some made up crap and it will NOT go away. There were legit circumstances that kept the suit from being filed for a year or so.

slickdawg
02-19-2014, 10:14 AM
The complaint clearly doesn't implicate the KA house in any way, which you would think they would because they have deeper pockets than the Nkemdiche's do right now. This is going to get very interesting down the road and people start getting deposed under oath.

chef dixon
02-19-2014, 10:20 AM
Somewhere Mullen has got to be laughing his ass off.

If it weren't for Freeze's recruiting titles (the main thing the fans want) he'd be catching hell from their entire fanbase.

mjh94
02-19-2014, 10:22 AM
There were legit circumstances that kept the suit from being filed for a year or so.

what does this mean?

RossDawg82
02-19-2014, 10:24 AM
My biggest question are where are the frat brothers in all this. You are telling me that not one frat brother saw their boy get cold cocked?

RossDawg82
02-19-2014, 10:25 AM
what does this mean?

Im sure the lawyers have had this kid at every therapist and doctor getting paperwork to certify all the damages.

BrunswickDawg
what does this mean?

It means exactly what it says...
But before I verify the who I'm not throwing anything out there.

chef dixon
My biggest question are where are the frat brothers in all this. You are telling me that not one frat brother saw their boy get cold cocked?

I'm guessing no one wanted to fight 2 Nkemdiche's and 5 swole John Doe's.

codeDawg
02-19-2014, 10:28 AM
The complaint clearly doesn't implicate the KA house in any way, which you would think they would because they have deeper pockets than the Nkemdiche's do right now. This is going to get very interesting down the road and people start getting deposed under oath.

They can amend it with KA later.

The most interesting thing to me is them getting folks on the stand under oath. I think this is an attempt to expose a cover up. Seriously, how do two kids get beaten like this with eye witnesses and the victim clearly identifying the as assailant without charges being filed?

Op4isabitch
02-19-2014, 10:28 AM
I hope the plaintiff gets every penny he is asking for, I know he won't but the Nkemdipshits are worthless pieces of shit.

I hope someone smashes Denzel's ****ing jaw into 1000 pieces....he is a mouthy little shit and a coward to boot. Hitting someone in the back of the head when he has no chance to retaliate or defend himself, really? I hate a ***** like that beyond description.

Jacksondevildog
02-19-2014, 10:45 AM
An Ole Miss fan that I work with is blaming the fraternity house. What a joke. Freezus wept.

ckDOG
02-19-2014, 10:45 AM

The most interesting thing to me is them getting folks on the stand under oath. I think this is an attempt to expose a cover up. Seriously, how do two kids get beaten like this with eye witnesses and the victim clearly identifying the as assailant without charges being filed?

This is what I'd like to know. Were there not charges pressed and what were the results? Kid was taken to the hospital and the IDs of the palintiffs are solid. Why no charges? If this was squashed by local parties on the criminal side, would that be pertinent info to include on the civil complaint or is that intentionally left out by requirement?

My first thoughts are that this is BS since there were never criminal charges and this is a spoiled rich kid looking for a pay day. However, a reputable firm pushing this makes me wonder of there's more to it. I'll stay tuned. Not a good few weeks for our friends up the road.

hopsondawg
02-19-2014, 10:49 AM
I was told by an active KA that they kicked him out year ago fwiw.

Op4isabitch
02-19-2014, 10:50 AM
I doubt that it's bullshit, if you remember there were rumors about this that leaked out when it happened. i hope that they find evidence of a cover up. We all know that UM has a habit of sweeping things under the rug, maybe this time their cheating asses get caught.

RougeDawg
02-19-2014, 11:05 AM

^^^^This^^^^ To the Bank. This isn't the only coverup special op that's occurred in Oxford since the "Coming to America II: OM" occurred. They aren't just a ticking time bomb you saw shoving our players and coaches on Thanksgiving night. The fuse has been lit numerous times over the last 2 years. It's finally taking something like this, and going to a prestigious law firm, to start peeling the layers off the Black Bear Onion. That town is Corrupt from top to bottom.

Mjoelner34
02-19-2014, 11:08 AM

Maybe the KA's are cooperating and providing corroborating testimony. If so, there may even be cell phone pics or videos. Now wouldn't that be special.

RC3
02-19-2014, 11:08 AM
Word on the skreet is that the father of the plaintiff is somehow employed by the FBI. Hmmmmm

BrunswickDawg
02-19-2014, 11:37 AM
Word on the skreet is that the father of the plaintiff is somehow employed by the FBI. Hmmmmm

Entirely possible - either active or retired. One of the big employers here is the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center - train FBI, Secret Service, Treasury, ICE, NCIS, NPS Police, etc. - and this place is crawling with agents who work there coordinating training.

mjh94
02-19-2014, 11:52 AM
with a simple search, this guy is legit law enforcement on a federal and international level. rut roh, nkimdashian's.

Entirely possible - either active or retired. One of the big employers here is the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center - train FBI, Secret Service, Treasury, ICE, NCIS, NPS Police, etc. - and this place is crawling with agents who work there coordinating training.

Pollodawg
02-19-2014, 11:58 AM
Cases like this can take years to come to a head. Good lawyers have their shit in order before they start filing papers at one another. The length of time is in no way unusual.

Saltydog
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
I'd say 18-24 months at the longest.