PDA

View Full Version : Well, well, well.....A lot of UM fans claiming the people responsible for the

Saltydog
02-18-2014, 07:53 PM
vandalism to the Meredith statue are connected to MSU and that it will come out soon enough......Always laying the blame elsewhere.......Hell, I don't blame them........With all the shit they've had this month them bastards are dominating the Fulmer Cup........Couldn't happen to a better bunch......

Coach34
02-18-2014, 07:56 PM
They think if they can get enough people to say it- people will believe it

Political Hack
02-18-2014, 07:58 PM
I heard today that campus students believe its two OM students from Georgia.

RossDawg82
02-18-2014, 07:59 PM
They think if they can get enough people to say it- people will believe it

In all seriousness I think that was in speech given by hitler or it was in his book main kampf

Political Hack
02-18-2014, 08:08 PM
In all seriousness I think that was in speech given by hitler or it was in his book main kampf

I think it was Lenin... not John.

MetEdDawg
02-18-2014, 08:10 PM
It's amazing how much more power we have and how much crazier Ole Miss fans think the MSU fan base is now that ED has come around and shut the Rebels out of the little corner of maroon we've created.

Todd4State
02-18-2014, 08:13 PM

The Jews are happy in Nazi Germany. There are no concentration camps.

BeardoMSU
02-18-2014, 08:35 PM
I tell you what though, if it does turn out to be a rogue MSU fan, of simple Jack proportions, I'm gonna be pissed. Not that I think that would happen, but anything is possible. Just imagine the level of embarrassment we'd have to face.

Saltydog
02-18-2014, 08:51 PM
No way two college aged kids will be able to keep quiet..

Coach34
02-18-2014, 08:55 PM
It's amazing how much more power we have and how much crazier Ole Miss fans think the MSU fan base is now that ED has come around and shut the Rebels out of the little corner of maroon we've created.

It's amazing how much crazier it's made them now that they cant come add their spin and bullshit.

Original48
02-18-2014, 10:33 PM
Nope...it was George Costanza...http://youtu.be/vn_PSJsl0LQ

BossDawg
02-18-2014, 10:45 PM
All the crazy shit going on in their own yard and they're STILL worried about MSU.

archdog
02-19-2014, 09:35 AM
All the crazy shit going on in their own yard and they're STILL worried about MSU.

When do they have to start paying themselves rent? $ince they are living in their own heads.

starkvegasdawg
02-19-2014, 09:41 AM
vandalism to the Meredith statue are connected to MSU and that it will come out soon enough......Always laying the blame elsewhere.......Hell, I don't blame them........With all the shit they've had this month them bastards are dominating the Fulmer Cup........Couldn't happen to a better bunch......

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt any more. I scanned the Nafoom site and some of the posters are actually admitting there may be some trouble in paradise. The more hard core are still refusing to admit that there is anyway possible that the location that the school they sold their souls for can do any wrong. They just have too much class there for any of their boys to be off raping and pillaging and such. Why, it has to be them no good miscreants from down Starkville way that be stirring up such a fuss against their fair university.

Saltydog
02-19-2014, 11:29 AM
them. Also, how could someone so reverrant as Freezus allow the party atmosphere to continue. Shouldn't he be discouraging that? It's the height of hypocrisy.