PDA

View Full Version : THE Official Ole Miss Screw-Up Timeline thread

Coach34
02-18-2014, 06:40 PM
add the offense with the date and I will edit into this post for an official timeline

Tuesday, March 11th- Denzel Kimchee caught on video "preaching" at the beach. "If I wasn't Denzel, I'd beat da **** out of you"
Tuesday, Feb 18th- Kimchee Bros sued for handing out a 2 million dolla asswhoopin
Monday, Feb 17th- someone on Ole Miss campus puts Hangman's noose on statue of James Meredith during Black History Month
Sunday, Feb 16th- Denzel Nkemdiche and Serdarius Bryant arrested.

Wednesday, Feb 5th- Ole Miss gets in 2 separate Signing Day incidents with LOI's. Unprecedented.

January 29- USA Today, CBS Sports and other outlets report that Bobby Hill was charged with sexual battery. The incident reportedly occurred at an apartment shared by multiple football players and took place during their annual recruiting blowout.

January 25th- Ole Miss "flipee" Tee Shepard arrested for failure to yield to police, reckless driving, speeding.

January 19th- Channing Ward was arrested for DUI- non-alcohol related. Convicted in February.

December 20, 2013- Chris Kiffin goes on absurd twitter rant about MSU, including laughing with a preacher about a picture of Tyler Russell while he is injured on the ground

November 28th, 2013- State hands Ole Miss a million dolla ass whoopin in the Egg Bowl as Freezus' offense fails to score a TD.

October 15th, 2013- embarrassing youtube video goes viral of Ole Miss "debutante" in the Grove before the Ole Miss-A&M game

October 13, 2013- Hugh Freeze gets into verbal altercation with a UM fan after a loss

Oct 2nd, 2013- OM players shout gay slurs and disrupt a play on campus

Summer, 2013- rumors surface of the younger Kimchee stealing a tip jar from the library. Caught on film but cover-up ensues

June 26, 2013- The NCAA reprimands Marshall Henderson for directing an "inappropriate gesture" toward the crowd after Ole Miss lost to LaSalle in the NCAA Tournament.

May 10th, 2013- Barry Brunetti and Randall Mackey arrested on May 10, 2013, for smoking the reefer. Nick Brassell was present but not arrested. Brassell later flunked out of school.

May 4th, 2013- Marshall Henderson pulled over with small amounts of cocaine and marijuana in his car.

April 24, 2013- By a 12-1 vote, the UM Student Senate rejects resolution calling for banning the playing of Dixie at athletic events.

February 22, 2013- Kyle Veazey reports that Ole Miss compliance received 85 reports after Freeze's tweet. Ole Miss compliance replies to a FOIA request by Veazey with 54 redacted emails, while refusing to hand over 31 of them.

February 1, 2013- Hugh Freeze tweets that anyone with evidence of cheating should email to Ole Miss Compliance.

January 3rd, 2013- Clay Travis of Foxsports writes article about UMC trying to hire Kimchee's Daddy before Signing Day. Hire didn't take place because it was found out ahead of time.

Nov 15, 2012 - Jamal Woods vehicle vandalized, Mother says her son was racially targeted at Ole Miss. KKK and Go Home scratched into the paint on his truck, also slashed his tires.

Nov 6, 2012 - the Obama re-election riot. There were flames, rocks, slurs, and yelling. But travelers of Confederate Drive in Oxford don't call it a riot.

Coach34
Tuesday, Feb 18th- Kimchee Bros sued for handing out a 2 million dolla asswhoopin

BeardoMSU
1865 - Robert E. Lee surrendered to Ulysses S. Grant***

Coach34
02-18-2014, 06:42 PM
Monday, Feb 17th- someone on Ole Miss campus puts Hangman's noose on statue of James Meredith during Black History Month

RossDawg82
02-18-2014, 06:43 PM

That's great

slickdawg
02-18-2014, 06:43 PM
Saturday, Feb 15th, Denzel Nkemdiche and Serderius Bryant arrested for disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct.

slickdawg
02-18-2014, 06:45 PM
Tuesday, January 28th, Bobby Hill arrested for sexual battery.

mathistondawg
02-18-2014, 06:46 PM
Channing ward

messageboardsuperhero
02-18-2014, 06:47 PM
January 29- USA Today, CBS Sports and other outlets report that Bobby Hill was charged with sexual battery. The incident reportedly occurred at an apartment shared by multiple football players and took place during their annual recruiting blowout.

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-18-2014, 06:48 PM
Is any of this what incarcerated bob was blabbing about?

messageboardsuperhero
02-18-2014, 06:48 PM
Channing ward

This was reported on Feb. 15th after it actually occurred on Jan. 19th.

Big4Dawg
02-18-2014, 06:54 PM

No. this comes out the 21st supposedly.

RC3
02-18-2014, 06:56 PM
Tee Shepard arrested for failure to yield to police, reckless driving, speeding. January 25th

Todd4State
02-18-2014, 06:58 PM

I'm assuming no since that was allegedly supposed to be reported by Deadspin.

In hindsight, the timing of that is rather curious because they probably knew the news about the Nkemdiche brothers was about to come out. The other stuff- no. But they probably wanted to discredit as many of their enemies as they could in the meantime.

On the other hand it does make you wonder if there was any truth to it. Not holding my breath on that.

BeardoMSU
02-18-2014, 06:58 PM
That's great

Cheers, Ross.
https://efchan.net/arch/src/8xyw7ke72e80.gif

I have my moments.

The Croom Diaries
02-18-2014, 07:10 PM
FWIW - the "whistle-blower" who has been sending me e-mails said Deadspin would be contacting OM for comment on Wednesday. He also sent me an e-mail yesterday afternoon saying Oxford would burn this week for more than just the Deadspin piece....then this today. Still claims it's coming out Friday. It somehow it's true, it would be epic.

Alphadog
02-18-2014, 07:29 PM
Don't forget about Bucky hanging with colt ford and fl ga line. That is enough reason to fire him by itself

Apoplectic
02-18-2014, 07:33 PM
snake handling preacher dies - Feb 17

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-snake-preacher-20140216,0,4425483.story#axzz2tirtrk2a

Apoplectic
02-18-2014, 07:40 PM
are you counting the Laramie project, freezus f-bombs the crowd leaving the field, election night, crootin ban from library,
etc?

dawgs
02-18-2014, 07:40 PM
whoosh. come on man.

sarcasm dude, sarcasm

RougeDawg
02-18-2014, 07:42 PM
At this rate, The Beav may be better off releasing all those emails OM received last year, blaming all this on rogue boosters and cutting bait. He may be able to save face, saying the boosters were running the program and throw them under the bus.

Political Hack
02-18-2014, 07:49 PM
FWIW - the "whistle-blower" who has been sending me e-mails said Deadspin would be contacting OM for comment on Wednesday. He also sent me an e-mail yesterday afternoon saying Oxford would burn this week for more than just the Deadspin piece....then this today. Still claims it's coming out Friday. It somehow it's true, it would be epic.

the details in the submission are astoundingly accurate. I'm trying not to get duped, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't immediately questioning the extent to which it could be true.

PassInterference
02-18-2014, 08:23 PM
Nov 6, 2012 - the Obama re-election riot. There were flames, rocks, slurs, and yelling. But travelers of Confederate Drive in Oxford don't call it a riot.

The Croom Diaries
02-18-2014, 08:28 PM
the details in the submission are astoundingly accurate. I'm trying not to get duped, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't immediately questioning the extent to which it could be true.

Yeah he's pretty persistent and has sent me about 8 emails now. If the whole thing proves to be a troll effort it's a hard one because he's making me believe it a little more and more. I might go as high as 10-15% chance it's real.

Thrill1
02-18-2014, 08:56 PM
Need to add Brunetti's arrest on May 10, 2013, for the ganja along with Randall Mackey.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/7/24/4550426/barry-brunetti-arrest-ole-miss

hacker
02-18-2014, 09:05 PM
Yeah he's pretty persistent and has sent me about 8 emails now. If the whole thing proves to be a troll effort it's a hard one because he's making me believe it a little more and more. I might go as high as 10-15% chance it's real.

Well, if I was an Ole Miss troll and all this news just came out, I'd probably give it a rest. If he's still emailing you after today, I'd believe it even more.

The Croom Diaries
02-18-2014, 09:11 PM
Well, if I was an Ole Miss troll and all this news just came out, I'd probably give it a rest. If he's still emailing you after today, I'd believe it even more.

Well he sent this to me after the Clay Travis article came out:
"You're probably wondering right about now whether all of this happening this week is just one giant coincidence. But be patient, it's about to get better."

Coach34
02-18-2014, 09:16 PM
Well he sent this to me after the Clay Travis article came out:
"You're probably wondering right about now whether all of this happening this week is just one giant coincidence. But be patient, it's about to get better."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Natedogg33
02-18-2014, 09:33 PM
Well Croom Diaries, he's either trying to draw you in for a massive fail or he's tried to feed you. Me being a skeptic, I'd let it play the way you have.
But in the instance it is a troll, what would be the purpose?They're on the verge of meltdown without any help. Why would they toss shit in the fan? Bad publicity whether true or false has negative effects.

Political Hack
02-18-2014, 09:48 PM

he's tricking me.

Statecoachingblows**
02-18-2014, 09:58 PM
I may have missed it on here somewhere regarding Wards DUI, but what is a non alcohol related DUI? Would that be some kind of plea bargain or is it possibly to drive while intoxicated but not be intoxicated? Continue the free fall Rebs!

FlabLoser
02-18-2014, 10:04 PM
A non-alcohol DUI is a DUI due to another drug.

Original48
02-18-2014, 10:27 PM
The 'Ole Miss Tradition' video could now be made into a mini series.

mic
02-18-2014, 10:32 PM
Marshall Henderson.. you can just use a 2 year time frame for him.... and after tonights performance you might want to leave some room at the end to add a date.. he might of had to get himself a "pick -me -up"

Statecoachingblows**
02-18-2014, 10:38 PM
The 'Ole Miss Tradition' video could now be made into a mini series.

May have to be moved to HBO or Scinimax to continue these traditions

Gen. Grant
02-18-2014, 10:38 PM

To Me.

Bully13
02-18-2014, 10:41 PM
Croom Diaries handled the OM troll properly. no way someone in a compliance dept goes rogue like that. he would be unhirable for the rest of his life. not going to happen. aint happening... om troll

messageboardsuperhero
02-18-2014, 10:43 PM
If we're going back to 2013:

October 13, 2013- Hugh Freeze gets into verbal altercation with a UM fan after a loss
December 20, 2013- Chris Kiffin goes on absurd twitter rant about MSU, including laughing with a preacher about a picture of Tyler Russell while he is injured on the ground (http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2013/12/21/chris-kiffins-tweets/).

I'm sure there are more too, but this is just off the top of my head.

BeardoMSU
02-18-2014, 10:44 PM
Yes sir, General.

http://i.imgur.com/qUQF0wV.gif

Drugdog
02-18-2014, 10:48 PM
November 26, 2013. Fans storm the field after beating their Non Rival for the first time in 3 years. Dan Mullen has a fire lit under his Ass. Bulldogs beat Rebels for 4th time in 5 years.

hells bells
02-18-2014, 10:48 PM
At this rate, The Beav may be better off releasing all those emails OM received last year, blaming all this on rogue boosters and cutting bait. He may be able to save face, saying the boosters were running the program and throw them under the bus.

If he did this it would institute "Lack of Institutional Control". Bring it if this true.

Political Hack
02-18-2014, 10:51 PM

wait a second...

Original48
02-18-2014, 11:09 PM
November 26, 2013. Fans storm the field after beating their Non Rival for the first time in 3 years.
I laughed

M.Fillmore
02-18-2014, 11:09 PM
April 24, 2013
By a 12-1 vote, the UM Student Senate rejects resolution calling for banning the playing of Dixie at athletic events.
The Daily Mississippian
http://thedmonline.com/asb-senate-rejects-resolution-banning-dixie/
The DM Online April 25, 2013
ASB SENATE REJECTS RESOLUTION BANNING “DIXIE”
Posted on Apr 24 2013 - 12:01am by Adam Ganucheau

BY ADAM GANUCHEAU
The Associated Student Body Senate Student Affairs Committee shot down a resolution that would ban the playing of the song “Dixie” at all University of Mississippi events. The resolution was rejected by a 12-1 vote. The only “yea” vote was by the resolution’s author, ASB Senator and sophomore public policy and sociology double major Sean Higgins.

M.Fillmore
02-18-2014, 11:18 PM
Memphis Commercial Appeal
Olive Branch resident victim of racial vandalism at Ole Miss
By Yolanda Jones
November 19, 2012
• University of Mississippi freshman Jamal Woods isn't sure he will be returning to the Oxford school after racial slurs were scrawled on his dorm room door and most recently "keyed" into his pickup.
• August 26, 2012 UM dormitory officials were contacted about more racial slurs on two other students' doors.
• August 24, 2012 UM freshman Jamal Woods reported to a campus police officer that on Aug. 24 he discovered lotion smeared on his dorm room door along with a derogatory comment. In addition, police reported that an Asian racial slur was also found on another door on the 10th floor of the dorm.

Original48
02-18-2014, 11:21 PM
October 15, 2013...THIS happened..

http://youtu.be/l3qYPGeoA7w

M.Fillmore
02-18-2014, 11:22 PM
Cincinnati.Com ? OH Courts

Ole Miss basketball coach Andy Kennedy settles defamation lawsuit
By Kimball Perry • kperry@enquirer.com • August 17, 2010

Andy Kennedy agreed to pay an unspecified amount of money and drop his defamation suit against cab driver Mohamed Jiddou and valet Michael Strother.

M.Fillmore
02-18-2014, 11:24 PM
UM Basketball coach Andy Kennedy was arrested Dec. 18, 2008, after Jiddou said Kennedy cursed and punched him, allegations confirmed by Strother, a valet who saw the incident as it unfolded in front of The Lodge, a Downtown bar.

M.Fillmore
02-18-2014, 11:26 PM
Nov 11, 2009
The Oxford Eagle
Melanie Addington

Staff Writer
To stop University of Mississippi students from shouting the racially inflammatory phrase, “The South will rise again,” the song that inspired the chant has to go, UM Chancellor Dan Jones said Tuesday.

The song, “From Dixie With Love,” was silenced by Jones after he asked students to stop the chant. He warned them before last week’s football game that he would ban “From Dixie With Love” if they insisted on continuing their chant. His warning went unheeded by students.

drummerdawg
02-18-2014, 11:32 PM
2009 klan rally on campus

M.Fillmore
02-18-2014, 11:33 PM
I don't have the date, but UM eliminated CJ Johnson's Twitter account for his descriptions of how UM white girls swallow.

Of course, who can forget the Klan rally in Oxford.

RougeDawg
02-18-2014, 11:41 PM
wait a second...

Wait what? The SS Freeze is going down with or without her captain. This could be his only life raft, or beaver dam, available.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-19-2014, 08:52 AM
I know there was never a story on it, but with all this info coming out it makes one wonder if those accusations of RK stealing money from a cash register are true. Hell, they do have a history of stealing from when Orgeron was coach: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3117870

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-19-2014, 08:57 AM
And this: http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/robert-nkemdiche-nations-top-recruit-riles-up-mississippi-legislature.php

Coach34
02-19-2014, 09:38 AM
updated

rrog17
02-19-2014, 09:59 AM
Don't forget about John Jerry being implicated in Dolphins/Martin/Incognito incident.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-19-2014, 10:24 AM
Don't forget about this from 2012: http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/20046399/racist-attacks-against-ole-miss-student#axzz2tmQo8836
And Marshal Henderson's arrests: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/sec/2013/10/31/marshall-henderson-ole-miss-another-chance-drugs/3331065/
OT a little, but an interesting read on Serderious Bryant:http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-09-29/news/os-serderius-bryant-seminole-ole-miss-adversity-0930_1_serderius-bryant-football-field-ole-miss/2

The Croom Diaries
02-19-2014, 10:45 AM
Feb. 4th - OM message board members claim they have purchased pot from OM football players: http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2014/02/04/hugh-freeze-players-selling-dope/

Saltydog
02-19-2014, 11:13 AM
the timeline.............

http://atlantadailyworld.com/2012/11/15/angry-mom-demands-answers-after-son-is-racially-attacked-at-ole-miss/

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-19-2014, 11:32 AM
Hell, their very own ole miss "M" club has had a history of hazing and violence...any way that this is happening today?http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20110479,00.html
From 1993:
"Hell Night at Ole Miss lives up to its name
John Gourley and Donovan Bassett, both 20, knew that being invited to join the University of Mississippi's M Club, a select group of some 70 lettered athletes, meant they would be big men on campus. The M Club had all the trappings of a Greek-letter fraternity but even more prestige. Among other things, it named the annual homecoming court. So Gourley, an apprentice trainer for football and baseball, and Bassett, a 400-meter hurdler on the track team, suffered along with 20 other prospective M Club members during a grueling initiation week in October 1992. For six consecutive nights, each initiate was required to do 400 to 500 push-ups and sit-ups during a Two-hour period. "I got pretty strong that week," says Gourley.
Strength, however, was no help on the seventh and final night—Hell Night. The initiates were blindfolded. paraded outside in freezing rain and forced to kneel in mud while their M Club elders pelted them with eggs and a liquid potion that included vinegar, fish bait lure, deer scent and shaving cream. "It smelled really bad, and my face started burning," says Gourley. Adds Bassett: "I screamed out that my eyes were burning, but they told me, 'Just a few more minutes.' "
When Gourley got into the shower at his dorm an hour later, he discovered that his left cheek had been chemically burned and his left ear was festering with blisters. Bassett, who lived in a different dorm, noticed dark spots all over his face, which he at first thought might have been caused when he bumped into a tree blindfolded. Then his skin started peeling off on his washcloth. Gourley and Bassett were both treated for second-degree burns that night at a local hospital.
The next morning, several officers of the M Club sheepishly admitted to school officials that they had violated a campus ban on hazing. The M Club, which had just come off a year's probation for hazing, was disbanded for three years. And 21 upperclassmen who participated in Hell Night were placed on university probation.
Gourley's ear has since healed, and his anger has likewise subsided. "It's just one of those bad episodes in life," he says. But Bassett was scarred for life. "I have two spots on my face that will always be there," he says. "That's not right." "

Saltydog
02-19-2014, 03:03 PM
If you listed everyone of MH's antics your hand would get tired of typing it all.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-19-2014, 04:04 PM
om plays an ineligible player in 2012: http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/10/ole-miss-wont-be-sanctioned-for-using-ineligible-player/

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-19-2014, 04:36 PM
Jan 2013- Treadwell flashes cash: http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2013/1/29/3929224/laquon-treadwell-money-ole-miss (Look at Beastman in the article!)
Oct 2013- One of the main cogs in the recruitment of Treadwell is dismissed from the team: http://blogs.clarionledger.com/um/2013/10/16/hugh-freeze-talks-burning-redshirts-confirms-player-dismissal/?nclick_check=1

Willn1
02-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Sawyer arrested
Posted on September 9, 2013 by Parrish Alford — 30 Comments ↓
Ole Miss defensive back Charles Sawyer was arrested early Sunday morning and charged with DUI and running a stop sign, Lafayette County Sheriff’s records show.

Rebels coach Hugh Freeze late Sunday said he had recently learned of the incident and was gathering information.

Freeze will hold his regular Monday press conference this afternoon.

Sawyer, a senior from Miami, was held out of the Rebels’ 31-13 win over Southeast Missouri in an effort to get him healthy to play this week at Texas. He played only sparingly at Vanderbilt and spent most of August camp recovering from off-season surgeries to his rotator cuff and meniscus. It is the staff’s hope that Sawyer, when he’s next available, can bring some stability to a shaky situation at cornerback.

http://insideolemisssports.com/2013/09/09/sawyer-arrested/

Saltydog
02-21-2014, 08:51 AM
http://hottytoddy.com/2014/02/20/african-american-ole-miss-student-attacked-in-the-retreat-complex/

Op4isabitch
02-22-2014, 09:02 AM
January 10th 2012
Brandon Bolden's parting gift from some Ole Miss fan. The one that prompted him to say he couldn't wait to leave Oxford!!!!!

engie
08-19-2014, 11:48 AM
http://oxfordcitizen.com/2014/08/19/ole-miss-wr-epps-arrested-oxford-police/

Add it to the list

Dawg496
02-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Bump. Can we PLEASE get the original post updated with all the stuff from the past year?