PDA

View Full Version : Who has never told a cop to f/o?

blacklistedbully
02-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Post from a Reb over on Bafoom:

Who has never told a cop to **** off? ****ing Oxford cops doing Oxford cop things. Two of those will get dismissed and he'll pay a $200 fine on a Class C because Officer McSensitive had his feelings hurt. My initial reaction without knowing what happened. I tend to hate cops. Especially Oxford cops.

I can say, not only have I never told a cop to f/o, I;ve never known anyone who ever did. How friggin' stupid does one need to be to tell a cop to f himself?

Coach34
02-18-2014, 06:43 PM
No because I've never wanted to be treated like Rodney King

starkvegasdawg
02-18-2014, 06:56 PM
No because I've never wanted to be treated like Rodney King

And we have a winner. Never piss off the person carrying pepper spray, baton, and .40 caliber handgun.

Drugdog
02-18-2014, 06:57 PM
I am allergic to Cops but when I am around them I respond with Yes Sir and No Sir/ Mam.
I have seen others not do this and it's off to jail we go.

Op4isabitch
02-18-2014, 07:02 PM
I tell them F*** Off all of the time........however I am driving and my windows are rolled up good and tight.**

messageboardsuperhero
02-18-2014, 07:07 PM
**You prudes don't know how to have fun and enjoy college. My friends and I used to tell cops to shove it all the time.**

Todd4State
02-18-2014, 07:09 PM
I tell them F*** Off all of the time........however I am driving and my windows are rolled up good and tight.**

And the middle finger is well below the window.

Todd4State
02-18-2014, 07:11 PM
And we have a winner. Never piss off the person carrying pepper spray, baton, and .40 caliber handgun.

And can call back up in the event that you are able to get the upper hand.

CJDAWG85
02-18-2014, 07:17 PM
I have never told a cop to "**** off"... They roll deep

TopDog58
02-18-2014, 07:32 PM
Post from a Reb over on Bafoom:

Who has never told a cop to **** off? ****ing Oxford cops doing Oxford cop things. Two of those will get dismissed and he'll pay a $200 fine on a Class C because Officer McSensitive had his feelings hurt. My initial reaction without knowing what happened. I tend to hate cops. Especially Oxford cops.

I can say, not only have I never told a cop to f/o, I;ve never known anyone who ever did. How friggin' stupid does one need to be to tell a cop to f himself?

Yea! Oxford is not even a big city. **** those cops!! It's not like they are real policemen. You aren't a true Rebel if you haven't told the OPD to suck a dick or **** off!

Dawgowar
02-18-2014, 07:35 PM
And the middle finger is well below the window.

This...a thousand times this...today as a matter of fact.

RossDawg82
02-18-2014, 07:39 PM
Yea! Oxford is not even a big city. **** those cops!! It's not like they are real policemen. You aren't a true Rebel if you haven't told the OPD to suck a dick or **** off!
I went to ole miss for a year and I never said that. Yeah they might be dicks but you have to respect their position

Fader21
02-18-2014, 08:33 PM
I'm a cop. I love it when someone talks shit

I seen it dawg
02-18-2014, 08:51 PM

i seen that

esplanade91
02-18-2014, 08:56 PM
I was booked with disorderly when I was 21 at MSU because a cop supposedly saw me walk into DWS, leave, and try to come back in (all before the game, mind you) and after telling me I couldn't reenter, me try to find another way in, and him telling me he was going to "throw me in jail if I don't quit lyin'" I definitely gave him a couple of choice words. It was my first time trying to go into the game, and I must have been one of at least 3-5,000 white ~6' college kids in a maroon shirt and maroon hat trying to enter the game that day... yet I was pegged for reentering.

I'm going to hold judgment on him for cussing out a cop, because I've been there... and college police officers for the most part suck dick. It's not limited to University, MS or Oxford, MS. Somehow I have a hard time believing that's all that happened though. College athletes who are given the keys to the kingdom don't get arrested in college towns like Oxford or Starkville unless they totally **** up.

Political Hack
02-18-2014, 09:01 PM

**** off.

I've told a cop to f off exactly once in my life.

Fader21
02-18-2014, 09:19 PM
Way to hide behind a keyboard

Op4isabitch
02-18-2014, 09:20 PM

If you're an Oxford Cop then get your ass of the board and bust more UM players!

If not, thanks for what you do, Oh and don't mess with MSU athletes. **

Political Hack
02-18-2014, 09:21 PM
Way to hide behind a keyboard

lol. that's the only way I'd say it!

you'd have to be an idiot to say that to a cop standing in front of you. that will be the first and last time I say it too. I seriously think y'all get crapped on way too much for way too little pay. I truly appreciate all law enforcement officials.

rabbitthedawg
02-18-2014, 09:27 PM
As a young guy years ago I was stopped for speeding! Cop comes up to my window with pen and tablet in hand, so I said "I'll take a hamburger with fries and chocolate shake!" Pissed him off so bad he called my dad who then whipped my ass!

Fader21
02-18-2014, 09:30 PM
Hey I enjoy it because after about 15 mins behind the cell while being booked in. They become very apologetic after they realize I'm serious about their charges. I'm sure DK was apologizing the other night. Then after released he gets his courage back

FlabLoser
02-18-2014, 09:35 PM
Cops have tough jobs. They are constantly in danger from perps that are hiding something or doing bad things. So I cut cops some slack when they seem edgy are overly defensive.

Sacrifice
02-18-2014, 09:41 PM
When I was growing up if you said FU to a cop, you would literally get your ass beat on the spot. That was WAY before cellphone cameras.

thunderclap
02-18-2014, 09:43 PM
No matter how drunk or dumb I've been in my time, I'm one compliant mother scratcher when in the vicinity of handcuffs. Anybody who isn't is a 17ing dubmass.