PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else fully expect OM fans to pose as MSU students to frame us for a racist...

blacklistedbully
02-18-2014, 05:39 PM
incident? Hell, most of them think it's more plausible some of us are responsible for the JM BS. I could see soem of them feeling it their duty to either "pay us back" for soemthing they've imagined we did, or just do it knowing better, but wanting to deflect some of the outrage onto us as well. Some of those folks are some sick, sick bastards. Would not put anything beyond them.

Lloyd Christmas
02-18-2014, 05:44 PM
No. The FBI is involved. They can't do any of their usual finagling.

EAVdog
02-18-2014, 05:45 PM
incident? Hell, most of them think it's more plausible some of us are responsible for the JM BS. I could see soem of them feeling it their duty to either "pay us back" for soemthing they've imagined we did, or just do it knowing better, but wanting to deflect some of the outrage onto us as well. Some of those folks are some sick, sick bastards. Would not put anything beyond them.

Nah they'd never do anything like that. I mean unless you count making up fake persona (as MSU fans) posting inflammatory comments about recruits and then tweeting links to said recruits from their true identities.

Ok, yeah I can see that. They have their fair share of Harvey Updikes for sure.

blacklistedbully
02-18-2014, 05:51 PM
No. The FBI is involved. They can't do any of their usual finagling.

As long as they don;t tie it to the current investigation, the FBI would not likely get involved unless it was a similar threatening thing. They could easily do something else to make us look bad that wouldn't get the FBI's attention.