PDA

View Full Version : Cadaver, Coach, Flab..you have been implicated Bafoom style

Lloyd Christmas
02-18-2014, 03:23 PM
Link (http://nafoom.yuku.com/sreply/349331/until-its-shown-Ole-Miss-students-or-fans)

Coach34
02-18-2014, 03:25 PM
I knew this was coming...hilarious...Me and a Tranny did it wearing State hats

TheRef
02-18-2014, 03:28 PM
The fact that they are so afraid of ED and the fact that they can't influence anything over here is hilarious.

Lloyd Christmas
02-18-2014, 03:32 PM
I was honestly surprised it took this long for one of them to say it.

Coach 57
02-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Hilarious! Lol!

RougeDawg
02-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Sure glad they don't know I'm working in the area this week.....

starkvegasdawg
02-18-2014, 03:44 PM
That, my friend, is exhibit A of when sanctimonious holier than thou pricks are scared to death of what may be coming.

Lloyd Christmas
02-18-2014, 03:52 PM
From our Spirit friends:

Rebelfarmer
Ole Miss Insider
537 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | ReportPosted: Today 2:24 PM

Here's what the Ms NAACP leader had to say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnson said there is an overall problem at Ole Miss.

"You cannot have a university where, when you turn down the main drag, it's called Confederate Drive. ... At some point, we're going to have to reverse course on the image of Ole Miss so we can reverse course on the image of the state of Mississippi," he said.

He thinks it's the university's fault. It could be MSU fans trying to make Ole Miss look bad. I hope whoever did it serves some hard time.

CadaverDawg
02-18-2014, 04:01 PM
Damn...busted**

msstate7
02-18-2014, 04:03 PM
He thinks it's the university's fault.[/I] It could be MSU fans trying to make Ole Miss look bad. I hope whoever did it serves some hard time.

Then we're doing a great job*

starkvegasdawg
02-18-2014, 04:08 PM
I wonder if all of them getting arrested is MSU's fault too in their minds. The sheer arrogance of that fan base. Complete lack of personal responsibility. Anytime something bad happens they are the victims. Never their fault they say as they stomp their foot and go run off to their room crying and wait for mommy and daddy to make it better.

TheRef
02-18-2014, 04:10 PM
I wonder if all of them getting arrested is MSU's fault too in their minds. The sheer arrogance of that fan base. Complete lack of personal responsibility. Anytime something bad happens they are the victims. Never their fault they say as they stomp their foot and go run off to their room crying and wait for mommy and daddy to make it better.

Welcome to the new America. Where it's never your fault, it's always someone else's and you're the victim.

Lloyd Christmas
02-18-2014, 04:21 PM
Welcome to the new America. Where it's never your fault, it's always someone else's and you're the victim.

Yes, but this attitude is much more representative of their fan base. Bucky should be happy all this shit is going down now and not eleven months from now...otherwise it would BADLY affect their recruting. (It still will anyways).

Lloyd Christmas
02-18-2014, 04:25 PM
Also, The Spirit has crashed again. However, there was a hilarious post about how Oxford/Ole Miss is light years ahead of Starkville/State in race relations. They need to get out of those weed fields.

Lloyd Christmas
02-18-2014, 04:29 PM
More Spirit hilarity:

umrebelfan69
Ole Miss Legend
5581 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | ReportPosted: Today 3:12 PM

IT WAS A LEGHUMPER!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I find it very hard to believe that nobody on here has said this. Who stands to gain the most out of the kind of crap these vandals did?

No doubt in my mind that a couple of leghumping, buttsniffing, tail chasing Mutts came on our campus and done their best to sabotage all that we have. It is as plain as the nose on our faces.

chef dixon
02-18-2014, 04:31 PM
Also, The Spirit has crashed again. However, there was a hilarious post about how Oxford/Ole Miss is light years ahead of Starkville/State in race relations. They need to get out of those weed fields.

I've heard that MSU has the largest % black enrollment of any non-HBCU, state university in the country. I may be wrong, but in my years at MSU I can't recall a single incident of obvious racism. Not saying it doesn't happen or exist, but you probably had to go looking for it.

dawggoneit
02-18-2014, 04:47 PM
I'm sure it was a bunch of MSN students that staged that post election protest at om also. Of course that may not have even happened according to the bears. What does a few photos, witnesses, damage, and video prove?

RossDawg82
02-18-2014, 05:11 PM
More Spirit hilarity:

umrebelfan69
Ole Miss Legend
5581 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | ReportPosted: Today 3:12 PM

IT WAS A LEGHUMPER!!!!!!!

Guys, I find it very hard to believe that nobody on here has said this. Who stands to gain the most out of the kind of crap these vandals did?

No doubt in my mind that a couple of leghumping, buttsniffing, tail chasing Mutts came on our campus and done their best to sabotage all that we have. It is as plain as the nose on our faces.

The only reason these idiots would say this kind of crap is because they are 100% embarrassed that they probably donate money to this program. They give their money and their time to Ole Piss and just as the sun rises in the morning, they get let down by this institution. This is such an embarrassment to their school they cant even say anything other than that. They need to take a step back and just realize that Ole Miss is a bunch of ignorant racist rich pricks who think their shit doesn't stink. What defense to they have right now? Its either they lie down and admit that this travesty makes them look like a bunch of racist jackasses or try to fan the flames away from them and act like the victim. We all know the victim argument is laughable. So let them keep running their mouths because they look dumber and dumber with each passing remark.

Pollodawg
02-18-2014, 05:14 PM
The fact that they legit believe this leads me to believe that that entire fanbase needs ****in prozac.

Pollodawg
02-18-2014, 05:15 PM
That's so stupid it pisses me off, and I never get pissed on the internet.

CJDAWG85
02-18-2014, 05:17 PM
What a bunch of ****ing morons... I mean it really must suck to be them.

Lloyd Christmas
02-18-2014, 05:19 PM
Well obviously it was State fans who organized the KKK rally there a couple of years ago too.

TheRef
02-18-2014, 05:22 PM
Well obviously it was State fans who organized the KKK rally there a couple of years ago too.

Don't forget about the race riots, we caused that too.***

RougeDawg
02-18-2014, 05:24 PM
The fact that they legit believe this leads me to believe that that entire fanbase needs ****in prozac.

It has taken you this long to realize the record level of delusion of the OM fanbase?

Dawgowar
02-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Knew we couldn't trust you guys. First you took out the Hindenburg, started WWII and now this. This makes us all look bad. Thanks a lot.

esplanade91
02-18-2014, 08:28 PM
These are the same people who said we hired Brian Johnson because we were poking a stick at them for the DJ Law situation. Grassy knoll and shit.

RC3
02-18-2014, 08:35 PM
I just ventured over. Some even implied that y'all had paid the kid to sue to kardashian twins. Do they really believe this?

Political Hack
02-18-2014, 08:37 PM
I'm tearing up I'm laughing so hard right now. you can't make this crap up.

blacklistedbully
02-18-2014, 08:45 PM
Bat ..... shit ..... crazy

preachermatt83
02-18-2014, 11:22 PM
oh man they have a whole conspiracy going on now that C34 is spending weekends in oxford just to gather all the negative info he can... what a joke!

FlabLoser
02-19-2014, 12:11 AM
I have a confession to make.

I was on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza on that fateful day.

RC3
02-19-2014, 08:25 AM
I have a confession to make.

I was on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza on that fateful day.

Be careful. According to that site, the FBI had already been notified by email and y'all are being investigated. Hahaha