PDA

View Full Version : There's a lawyer in Oxford without a job now

Raytoraid83
02-17-2014, 04:11 PM
http://on.si.com/Mth9jj

Dawgface
02-17-2014, 04:14 PM
It was his b'day. Give the young man a break.

chef dixon
02-17-2014, 04:17 PM
I'm batting 100% on not getting arrested on my birthday, or any day for that matter. I'm doing it wrong.

mic
02-17-2014, 04:18 PM
Is this like the 7th or 8th time this month for OM to have some kind of negative pub..
I wonder what tomorrow will bring.??

TopDog58
02-17-2014, 04:23 PM
I'm batting 100% on not getting arrested on my birthday, or any day for that matter. I'm doing it wrong.

Exactly. Pancake rabbit on that other board said nearly the same thing. I guess I was just raised wrong since I've never been arrested. I sure wouldn't have fit in in Oxford apparently.

quickstrike2
02-17-2014, 04:24 PM
He was simply telling the office how to do his job out of love. Nothing to see here. ***

whosyourdawgy
02-17-2014, 11:33 PM
I wouldn't have had a single problem with Denzel being arrested for this on his 21st birthday if he had just owned up to it on Twitter or better yet just kept his damn mouth shut. But he didn't. Instead he basically says he did nothing wrong and "God got me!" No God did not get you into this mess. YOU did. Doesn't matter if it was your 21st birthday or not. Many young men have been arrested for public drunk or disorderly conduct or close to it in college. I was very close to it once myself while in school Kids will be kids. I owned up to my mistake, moved on, and my life went on. Going on Twitter and saying you hope you aren't judged for the exaggerated claims of how you acted on your 21st birthday and that you still know what's important in life are not owning up to any mistake in judgement at all. Instead you make it sound like you are completely innocent and the arresting officer was out to get you. The truth may be somewhere in between. Be a man, own up to screwing up, and move on. Your coach isn't going to do much to you for this, nor should he. Sure it's something to be embarrassed about but don't make it worse by trying to keep the perfect picture of you and your Godly ways. Leave that to your coach.

messageboardsuperhero
02-17-2014, 11:48 PM
It still totally blows my damn mind that D. Nkemdiche was voted 2nd team All-SEC by the media- that's the REAL crime. He made 35 tackles, 2 TFLs, and 0 sacks last season. Hell, we had MULTIPLE backup LBs who performed better than he did... Let that sink in.

It's all about name recognition when it comes to the SEC media voting for that stuff- on-field performance is secondary. What a ****ing joke.