PDA

View Full Version : Girl dogs beat #16 Vandy today.

M.Fillmore
02-16-2014, 07:04 PM
Hit a shot at 0:03 for the upset win.

Fader21
02-16-2014, 07:04 PM
Awesome

scottycameron
02-16-2014, 07:08 PM
That's pretty impressive. Haven't followed much (none) maybe I should. Good job, ladies!

Fader21
02-16-2014, 07:08 PM
Has there been a successful women's coach in college bball transfer over to men's bball with the same success?? Not implying coach Vic should take over the guys. I support rick ray. Just wondering

scottycameron
02-16-2014, 07:56 PM
Has there been a successful women's coach in college bball transfer over to men's bball with the same success?? Not implying coach Vic should take over the guys. I support rick ray. Just wondering

LOL, good question. The UCONN dude has always been speculated as a men's coach, can't remember his name. It would be a great experiment. The LOL I did was from thoughts back to many years ago and bear fans, this was probably before the internet or at least before boards got going. Their girls coach was very good and they were looking for a mens coach and all the talk was about the girls coach maybe getting the mens job. I cannot remember when their was but I remember it distinctly. It may have been when they hired kennedy but i'm thinking it was before that, may be the barnes hire, or maybe the one before that. I just remember praying that they would actually hire the girls coach. They didn't. Who knows how that would have turned out if they did. Interesting scenario though, don't know if the two games translate.

Coach34
02-16-2014, 08:23 PM
TittyDawgs with a big win...they have a good coach- good to see him being rewarded

Schultzy
02-16-2014, 08:32 PM
The success of women's sports at MSU is a big deal for us. Even if it's not what drives this board I hope we treat these programs with the respect they deserve. I, for one, think it's kind of a big deal.

Joe Schmedlap
02-16-2014, 08:54 PM
Van Chancellor maybe? He was a very successful girls basketball coach on the plantation, and seems that he may have been a graduate of State.

MabenMaroon
02-16-2014, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=Coach34;135750]TittyDawgs with a big win...they have a good coach- good to see him being rewarded[/QUOTE

You should really come up with another nickname for the Lady Dawgs, man! show a little respect for those who represent your school.

Coach34
02-16-2014, 09:13 PM
Been calling them Tittydawgs since 1990...I dont see that changing anytime soon

bully99
02-16-2014, 09:30 PM
Coach,I'm just curious,are you a current or former coach. Don't you think you ought to grow up and quit being so damn vulgar. You own a message board where you constantly use the F word not just in the body of the thread, but in the title. Do you think it's cute. A man of your age who runs a business should have a little more dignity about yourself. Shameful

Intramural All-American
02-16-2014, 09:48 PM
I'll agree with you there. One thing SPS has over ED is you don't have to see the F bomb thrown around all over the place over there. It's just tacky.

Dawg61
02-16-2014, 09:57 PM
This thread is full of Gene's page.

Dawg61
02-16-2014, 10:01 PM

I think Kara Lawson could be a successful women's or men's bball coach. Girl knows her hoops.