PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having a hard time with hail state tv right now?

AlSwearengen
02-16-2014, 02:26 PM
It keeps telling me the state vandy game is unavailable. Damnit

Political Hack
02-16-2014, 02:55 PM
refresh. did it to me and then it came up after they started. they've started a minute or two late every game.

Jacksondevildog
02-16-2014, 05:19 PM
The biggest problem that I'm having is the app is telling me that I have exceeded my limit of devices to access the streaming. What do I do about this? I paid for the phone app yesterday.

Drugdog
02-16-2014, 05:48 PM
The biggest problem that I'm having is the app is telling me that I have exceeded my limit of devices to access the streaming. What do I do about this? I paid for the phone app yesterday.

Me too. I sent an email and they said they would look into it.

Political Hack
02-16-2014, 05:58 PM

that sucks. They have to realize everyone has 5-10 devices now.

I use my phone, my wife's phone, laptop, her laptop, work laptop, XBox, surface, and I'm probably forgetting some.

rrog17
02-16-2014, 06:30 PM
Same problem here. What is the limit?

Jacksondevildog
02-16-2014, 06:30 PM
I just emailed them. The issue happened on my iphone. The broadcast was playing then it kicked me out and asked me to log back in. Then it blocked me. All of this after I bought the app Friday night.
Me too. I sent an email and they said they would look into it.

jgunn
02-19-2014, 03:24 PM
Ok, y'all will have to forgive my ignorance. I signed up for Hail State TV last week to watch baseball. I watched them on my laptop this weekend, but couldn't figure out how to watch them on my Iphone\Ipad...can I with an app?

Buddy
02-19-2014, 03:42 PM
Ok, y'all will have to forgive my ignorance. I signed up for Hail State TV last week to watch baseball. I watched them on my laptop this weekend, but couldn't figure out how to watch them on my Iphone\Ipad...can I with an app?

Yes, you have to buy the hailstate app ($4.95 per year I think) to watch HailstateTV on your ipad/iphone.

I bought the app for my ipad and can watch games on it. However, it appears I have to buy the app again for my iphone. Has anybody else experienced this? Seems like you could buy the app one time in itunes and it would work on both devices.

jgunn
02-19-2014, 04:36 PM
Yes, you have to buy the hailstate app ($4.95 per year I think) to watch HailstateTV on your ipad/iphone.

I bought the app for my ipad and can watch games on it. However, it appears I have to buy the app again for my iphone. Has anybody else experienced this? Seems like you could buy the app one time in itunes and it would work on both devices.

Ok...thanks

slickdawg
02-19-2014, 04:44 PM
Same problem here. What is the limit?

I had to open a ticket Friday and had them reset my five.

rrog17
02-19-2014, 05:27 PM
Thanks! I had them reset mine, too.

Drugdog
02-19-2014, 05:31 PM
Mine got reset as well.