PDA

View Full Version : Huge Commitment Coming Soon

BeastMan
05-02-2013, 01:32 PM
John Farley said this in his daily updates today:

"Mississippi State is in great position to land a commitment from one of the nations top athletes very soon"

Went on to say that he can't give any hints b/c it's a big story for him and his site and he can't let the cat out of the bag yet. Said to stay tuned and he'll let us know soon.

Posters went on to guess different guys, some '14,'15, & '16, and John was quick to say he didn't say any of that and those were all just guesses. Interesting development for sure

FlabLoser
05-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Football?

Pollodawg
05-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I am wondering what sport as well.

601Dawg
05-02-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm really enjoying Cowbell Clang, John Farley is doing a good job, especially covering the 2015 and 2016 recruits. The chats are good too.

I have no idea who the commit will be but wouldn't be surprised if its an under classman who is friends with 2016 commit Robert Washington. Someone like Moe Neal, Christian Colon, or even Eli Johnson (MR. David from Rebels 247's son)

Will James
05-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Probably a damn track star

Coach34
05-02-2013, 01:54 PM
It's not what Farley is talking about- but we are still in the running for Bench to transfer in. He is supposedly going to meet the staff before too long

BeastMan
05-02-2013, 01:57 PM
It's football related

BeastMan
05-02-2013, 01:58 PM
It's not what Farley is talking about- but we are still in the running for Bench to transfer in. He is supposedly going to meet the staff before too long

That would be huge for us considering our QB situation but I don't think it's it even though "nations top athlete" is open ended

msstate7
05-02-2013, 02:00 PM

I really hope we land this guy.

601Dawg
05-02-2013, 02:06 PM
The fact that Clint Trickett from FSU is going to West Virginia instead of South Florida means that USF may have an edge in getting Bench considering he wants to come in and compete for a chance to start this fall.

FISHDAWG
05-02-2013, 02:16 PM
didn't Paul @ 24/7 say the same thing about 3 or 4 weeks ago ?

601Dawg
05-02-2013, 02:19 PM
didn't Paul @ 24/7 say the same thing about 3 or 4 weeks ago ?

He just said we had a kid who was a silent commitment. Both John and Paul have been saying something along the lines of the secret commitment.

This news from John today is a little different in saying its from one of the top athletes in the nation.

hailmari
05-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Yeah, we've been hearing this for a solid month now.. Although, Paul did retweet a picture of Marlon Humphrey's wearing a State track and field shirt the other day. May be nothing, but it's still cool that he wears our shirts to school.

engie
05-02-2013, 02:28 PM
I get the distinct impression that we've already got a couple of 2014 "top athletes" in the boat. But none of the ones I'm talking about are surprises...

msstate7
05-02-2013, 02:28 PM
Yeah, we've been hearing this for a solid month now.. Although, Paul did retweet a picture of Marlon Humphrey's wearing a State track and field shirt the other day. May be nothing, but it's still cool that he wears our shirts to school.

If we can land a 5 star bama legacy, it would be the most impressive signee by Mullen.

msstate7
05-02-2013, 02:30 PM
I get the distinct impression that we've already got a couple of 2014 "top athletes" in the boat. But none of the ones I'm talking about are surprises...
Are we in good shape to land linemen? Athletes are great, but we need guys up front esp on offense

Coach66
05-02-2013, 02:34 PM
That would be a nice pickup.

SnakePlissken
05-02-2013, 03:18 PM
It's not what Farley is talking about- but we are still in the running for Bench to transfer in. He is supposedly going to meet the staff before too longHey Coach, speaking of Farley....what ever happened to his brother? The one that went by Farley on 24/7? I haven't been to John's new site so maybe "Farley" is posting there now and I just didn't know it.

601Dawg
05-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Hey Coach, speaking of Farley....what ever happened to his brother? The one that went by Farley on 24/7? I haven't been to John's new site so maybe "Farley" is posting there now and I just didn't know it.

Farley posts on Cowbell Clang and even has his own beer board to talk about and discuss random beers. You should check it out. http://www.cowbellclang.com/index.php

Coach34
05-02-2013, 03:36 PM
Hey Coach, speaking of Farley....what ever happened to his brother? The one that went by Farley on 24/7? I haven't been to John's new site so maybe "Farley" is posting there now and I just didn't know it.

I dont know much about that group to be honest. I have heard from a couple of people I trust that Farley is a much better dude than Wardlaw. I hope that is the case

Ronny
05-02-2013, 03:50 PM
...commitment being landed via the ole miss method of using social media to create a fake horny whore?

Or is this commitment being landed by the old-fashioned means of a face-to-face in-house visit?

Just wondering, since some of our fans are clamoring to adopt the ole miss method.

msstate7
05-02-2013, 03:53 PM
...commitment being landed via the ole miss method of using social media to create a fake horny whore?

Or is this commitment being landed by the old-fashioned means of a face-to-face in-house visit?

Just wondering, since some of our fans are clamoring to adopt the ole miss method.

This one was earned on our artistic creativity. He couldn't resist to be a baller with swag

FISHDAWG
05-02-2013, 04:02 PM
funny - but I am curious if this is actually the case

DownwardDawg
05-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Farley posts on Cowbell Clang and even has his own beer board to talk about and discuss random beers. You should check it out. http://www.cowbellclang.com/index.php

I tried to sign up, but when I got the confirmation email the link in the email didn't work. Oh well.

BeastMan
05-02-2013, 04:13 PM
I dont know much about that group to be honest. I have heard from a couple of people I trust that Farley is a much better dude than Wardlaw. I hope that is the case

I'll def vouch for that statement and John. The one thing I'll say is that as long as Ive followed John, he has never put himself out on a limb like this. That tells me he's confident about something

Pollodawg
05-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Haven't we supposedly been supposed to have a "huge" commitment from someone for the last--what--month now? I am sorry. Call me a Debbie Downer, but I will believe it when I see it.

AlSwearengen
05-02-2013, 06:58 PM
Has the olemiss twitter whore sent any tweets to Robert Washington yet? Or since he is a commit, will they make their move at the eleventh hour?

Todd4State
05-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Has the olemiss twitter whore sent any tweets to Robert Washington yet? Or since he is a commit, will they make their move at the eleventh hour?

I know you are joking, but Ole Miss has already offered him, and they thought that they were possibly going to get him. I think with him being in North Carolina, it will be more difficult for them to get to him, unlike say, Chris Jones.

Vandownbytheriver
05-02-2013, 08:03 PM
I've pretty much stopped posting anywhere. I do support my brother's site, but I'm not affiliated with him. I'll post a beer review every once in awhile, but I mostly use Untappd. It's just easier. I left Paul's site because he let his catfish post pretty much anything he wanted, right or wrong, and defended him to no end. All that dude does is trolls premium message board forums. I don't post much on John's site because he's my brother and it will look like favoritism. His info is solid and I know for a fact that other sites have stole stuff from him and tried to pass it off as their own, ie. the Tobias Singleton stuff. To me, it's just much easier to homebrew beer and stay drunk than post own these "inside" sites. I might take up the cause here though just to piss folks off.

civildawg
05-02-2013, 08:10 PM
I agree about Paul's site. I used to be a member over there but if you said something negative even if it was truth you got down voted like crazy. I am sticking to free message boards from now on

missouridawg
05-02-2013, 09:07 PM
I agree about Paul's site. I used to be a member over there but if you said something negative even if it was truth you got down voted like crazy. I am sticking to free message boards from now on

You left because you got down voted? Really?

Vandownbytheriver
05-02-2013, 09:12 PM
You left because you got down voted? Really?

I can't speak for him, but I left because he let about 5 folks control his site just to get hits. Much like elitedawgs left 6pack for that very reason. If you are gonna play the holier than thou card, be holier than thou. Don't leak shit to your members so you look like an angel.

Coach34
05-02-2013, 09:47 PM
. To me, it's just much easier to homebrew beer and stay drunk than post own these "inside" sites. I might take up the cause here though just to piss folks off.

all drinkers are welcome here

MSUDawg4Life
05-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Beer Man Farley.

One of my favorite internet personalities.

Welcome, Brother. Welcome.

TentDawgs
05-02-2013, 11:31 PM
I tried to sign up, but when I got the confirmation email the link in the email didn't work. Oh well.
DownwardDawg, email John at johnboy4713@gmail.com, he will get you fixed up.

TentDawgs
05-02-2013, 11:34 PM

Coach34, I encourage you to read this. http://www.cowbellclang.com/football/view.php?entryID=363

FlabLoser
05-03-2013, 12:00 AM
I am 100% certain that Bulldog Nation leads the country in recruiting websites per capita.

It is similar to other issues we have. Like most counties per capita. Most legislators per capita. Most school districts per capita. Etc etc etc...

Coach34
05-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Coach34, I encourage you to read this. http://www.cowbellclang.com/football/view.php?entryID=363

Nothing wrong with a sincere good ol boy approach

I have no ill-will toward John, good luck to him and his site...I have a helluva lot of ill-will toward Wardlaw for reasons that cant be discussed publicly

Todd4State
05-03-2013, 12:30 AM
I am 100% certain that Bulldog Nation leads the country in recruiting websites per capita.

It is similar to other issues we have. Like most counties per capita. Most legislators per capita. Most school districts per capita. Etc etc etc...

In a way, it's kind of a shame Bulldawg Junction turned into a sham. Could you imagine a website with Paul and John Farley being run right?

That whole merger was a royal cluster- and I knew there was no way in hell that was going to work. The funny thing in hindsight was Wardlaw being all- "hey, you got your recruiting database now."

engie
05-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Nothing wrong with a sincere good ol boy approach

I have no ill-will toward John, good luck to him and his site...I have a helluva lot of ill-will toward Wardlaw for reasons that cant be discussed publicly

Exactly. John is on the same pedestal as Paul at this point in my opinion.

If we are being honest, John kicked EVERY one of our "recruiting guru's" tails when the chips were all on the table with Chris Jones. He was the ONLY of the bunch that, to my knowledge, never wavered for one second saying that Chris was a dawg. He laid his reputation on the line for it when no one else would -- and he was right.

If he says that a bigtime athlete is coming, it's happening. Just hope it's something unexpected as is being hinted -- since a quick search of our prospects show Jemoral Graham as the highest rated "athlete" that we are pursuing(per 24/7) -- and it's common knowledge that he is, for all intents and purposes, already a Dawg...

jachance11
05-03-2013, 06:59 AM

If I may throw my two cents in, John is a trustworthy guy. He is going to do big things. I'm not knocking any other site or reporter, but if you'd give John a shot; you'd be pleased. He is sincere in what he wrote in the article Tent referenced. Plus it's a good group of guys over there.

Hump4Hoops
05-03-2013, 07:21 AM
When I read "huge commitment," my first that was that C34 and HD6 might be getting gay married. And, you know, because they're fat.

civildawg
05-03-2013, 08:06 AM
no that wasnt the main reason i left. It's GP 2.0 thats the reason i left

SnakePlissken
05-03-2013, 09:18 AM
I've pretty much stopped posting anywhere. I do support my brother's site, but I'm not affiliated with him. I'll post a beer review every once in awhile, but I mostly use Untappd. It's just easier. I left Paul's site because he let his catfish post pretty much anything he wanted, right or wrong, and defended him to no end. All that dude does is trolls premium message board forums. I don't post much on John's site because he's my brother and it will look like favoritism. His info is solid and I know for a fact that other sites have stole stuff from him and tried to pass it off as their own, ie. the Tobias Singleton stuff. To me, it's just much easier to homebrew beer and stay drunk than post own these "inside" sites. I might take up the cause here though just to piss folks off. Thanks for the update and glad to see you are doing well.

DownwardDawg
05-03-2013, 09:29 AM
I've pretty much stopped posting anywhere. I do support my brother's site, but I'm not affiliated with him. I'll post a beer review every once in awhile, but I mostly use Untappd. It's just easier. I left Paul's site because he let his catfish post pretty much anything he wanted, right or wrong, and defended him to no end. All that dude does is trolls premium message board forums. I don't post much on John's site because he's my brother and it will look like favoritism. His info is solid and I know for a fact that other sites have stole stuff from him and tried to pass it off as their own, ie. the Tobias Singleton stuff. To me, it's just much easier to homebrew beer and stay drunk than post own these "inside" sites. I might take up the cause here though just to piss folks off.

I was wondering why you left 24/7. I miss the beer talk. This site seems to have a lot of potential.

DownwardDawg
05-03-2013, 09:30 AM
DownwardDawg, email John at johnboy4713@gmail.com, he will get you fixed up.

Thanks. He sent me an e-mail.

ghostofjackie
05-03-2013, 09:34 AM
I'll reserve my excitement for the day when we actually land "one of the nations top athletes". When it comes to recruiting, the whole Chris Jones saga has me worn out and used up.

DownwardDawg
05-03-2013, 09:36 AM
In a way, it's kind of a shame Bulldawg Junction turned into a sham. Could you imagine a website with Paul and John Farley being run right?

That whole merger was a royal cluster- and I knew there was no way in hell that was going to work. The funny thing in hindsight was Wardlaw being all- "hey, you got your recruiting database now."

That website was the best MSU website out there until Wardlaw 17'd it up with that stupid merger. I knew from the instant I read about the merger with Rivals that it was all over. Paul and Farley running a site together would be awesome.

Vandownbytheriver
05-03-2013, 10:11 AM
I was wondering why you left 24/7. I miss the beer talk. This site seems to have a lot of potential.

Sometimes I miss doing the beer blog. It was a nice way to keep track of things, but at a certain point it became more trouble than it was worth. I posted reviews on 24/7 almost daily and it became too much like work with no pay. Granted, drinking new beer is an awesome job, but this stuff ain't cheap.

I do agree about this site being a nice alternative to SixPack. Hopefully it will stay about State and not turn into a way to just make extra cash. Hopefully these guys can make some money, but not only care about page hits.

And the one and only plug I will give John is that he does allow everyone to have an opinion, right or wrong, and no one bashes the other members. He doesn't allow a handful of members to run things and exclude others like the other pay sites do. Hell, I'm on there with stoms, SMD, MBA, Mary, and gotoman and we all manage to get along somehow. Mostly cause John told me I couldn't dog cuss anyone.

FlabLoser
05-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Farley...how about Chimay finally being available in MS. Cheers!

ckDOG
05-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Sometimes I miss doing the beer blog. It was a nice way to keep track of things, but at a certain point it became more trouble than it was worth. I posted reviews on 24/7 almost daily and it became too much like work with no pay. Granted, drinking new beer is an awesome job, but this stuff ain't cheap.

I do agree about this site being a nice alternative to SixPack. Hopefully it will stay about State and not turn into a way to just make extra cash. Hopefully these guys can make some money, but not only care about page hits.

And the one and only plug I will give John is that he does allow everyone to have an opinion, right or wrong, and no one bashes the other members. He doesn't allow a handful of members to run things and exclude others like the other pay sites do. Hell, I'm on there with stoms, SMD, MBA, Mary, and gotoman and we all manage to get along somehow. Mostly cause John told me I couldn't dog cuss anyone.

Have you tried the Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout? I haven't been real impressed with the Brooklyn stuff I've had so far, but this one was quite tasty. There's a new (to Memphis at least) Unibroue that I want to try also. I believe it's called "La Terrible". I've liked everything from Unibroue to this point, so I have high expectations...

Vandownbytheriver
05-03-2013, 11:34 AM
I got some yesterday actually. Drank one, gonna age the other 3. Have no tried the Unibroue yet. If you like IPAs, try Blackstones Adam Bomb. One of the best local IPAs you can get.

As for Chimay, I'm actually not that big of a fan. I like Westmalle and Rochefort better. I know a bunch of folks who do love it. I more excited about Green Flash and St Bernardus coming in. Solid lineups on both top to bottom. Straight to Ale is also supposed to be coming in as well. For the most part I try to drink local. Lucky Town, Crooked Letter, Yazoo, and Back 40 are what I look for on tap. I've met each of the brewers from the places and they actually promote and support the markets they are in. To me that is much more important than other factors.

ckDOG
05-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Adam Bomb is great. The other Blackstone stuff has been underwhelming, but they knocked this one out of the park.

Lucky Town folks are good people. They bust their asses off. I'm glad they are doing well and the sky is the limit as more folks embrace craft brewing and they expand capacity.

Vandownbytheriver
05-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Lucas, Biggs, Chip and Angela are all damn good people. I've probably drank about 5 kegs of Flare Incident since they launched in Oxford in January. The Crooked Letter folks are good folks too. Their Mystery Romp is probably the best beer made in Mississippi right now. Really strong coffee and chocolate flavors.

FlabLoser
05-03-2013, 02:50 PM
I got some yesterday actually. Drank one, gonna age the other 3. Have no tried the Unibroue yet. If you like IPAs, try Blackstones Adam Bomb. One of the best local IPAs you can get.

As for Chimay, I'm actually not that big of a fan. I like Westmalle and Rochefort better. I know a bunch of folks who do love it. I more excited about Green Flash and St Bernardus coming in. Solid lineups on both top to bottom. Straight to Ale is also supposed to be coming in as well. For the most part I try to drink local. Lucky Town, Crooked Letter, Yazoo, and Back 40 are what I look for on tap. I've met each of the brewers from the places and they actually promote and support the markets they are in. To me that is much more important than other factors.

I like the Rochefort too.

Have you tried Affligem Blond? http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/196/620/

I discovered that recently. Sorta like a full bodied lager with a hint of that "Belgian flavor" that Rochefort and Chimay or known for.

I'll give the locals a try. But I won't drink them just because they are local. I'll drink Southern Pecan because I like it. And...I think Cathead Vodka is really good vodka.

Vandownbytheriver
05-03-2013, 02:55 PM
I won't drink Lazy Mag stuff at all. The ones I mentioned all have really solid beers. If you the Affligem blonde, you need to try Lucky Town's Ballistic Blonde. It's a blonde brewed with a Belgian yeast strain so you get a little bit of that funky farmhouse flavor that Belgian beers are known for. It's some damn good stuff. If you like coffee, find Crooked Letter's Mystery Romp. It's a coffee porter. Back 40s Freckle Belly IPA is the best IPA you can get in Mississippi right now. Everything from Yazoo is solid as hell.

ckDOG
05-03-2013, 03:13 PM
I won't drink Lazy Mag stuff at all. The ones I mentioned all have really solid beers. If you the Affligem blonde, you need to try Lucky Town's Ballistic Blonde. It's a blonde brewed with a Belgian yeast strain so you get a little bit of that funky farmhouse flavor that Belgian beers are known for. It's some damn good stuff. If you like coffee, find Crooked Letter's Mystery Romp. It's a coffee porter. Back 40s Freckle Belly IPA is the best IPA you can get in Mississippi right now. Everything from Yazoo is solid as hell.

If anyone is making the trip to Houston for the OSU game, make sure to try some Karbach. I had a few of their brews not long ago and they were outstanding. They have a wheat hybrid called "Weisse Versa" that was awesome. Their IPAish beers were solid too. There's also St. Arnold there, which makes some good stuff and a couple other local breweries that I haven't had the chance to sample yet.

woozman
05-03-2013, 03:22 PM

^^^This...

I have had Ballistic Blonde and Mystery Romp recently at Gov't Street Groc. in OS. Both are really, really good. The Romp has a strong coffee odor when you're sipping but has a mellow chocolate finish - and is very creamy. I love that stuff.

Vandownbytheriver
05-03-2013, 03:33 PM
If anyone is making the trip to Houston for the OSU game, make sure to try some Karbach. I had a few of their brews not long ago and they were outstanding. They have a wheat hybrid called "Weisse Versa" that was awesome. Their IPAish beers were solid too. There's also St. Arnold there, which makes some good stuff and a couple other local breweries that I haven't had the chance to sample yet.
If you ever get a chance to try anything from Jester King, don't hesitate. One of my favorite breweries hands down. They are from Austin.

ScoobaDawg
05-03-2013, 05:24 PM

Welcome Jackass.... we will meet up and have a beer one of these days!

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-03-2013, 05:41 PM

Yazoo is garbage. Only drinkable slop they have is dos perros and it is average at best. Their hefe is a disgrace to beer

Vandownbytheriver
05-03-2013, 05:44 PM
Yazoo is garbage.

Very insightful post full of facts and personal reasons why. Their beers suck so bad that Sue and their hefe are constantly winning medals at the GABF. And I hate a damn brewery who just started a sour/wild ale program. And one that every month releases a new ipa to the market. Those sons a bitches should shut down now.

Vandownbytheriver
05-03-2013, 05:47 PM
And the hefe just won a bronze medal at the GABF as the third best wheat beer in America. I don't like wheat beers at all, but it's at least drinkable.

Vandownbytheriver
05-03-2013, 05:52 PM
In all seriousness, what do you consider good beers available in Mississippi right now? And if you respond with anything from Abita or Lazy Mag you're wrong.

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-03-2013, 05:52 PM

And the hefe just won a bronze medal at the GABF as the third best wheat beer in America. I don't like wheat beers at all, but it's at least drinkable.

Ok. Jackalope makes much better beer. I dont know a single person in nashville that has a good thing to say about yazoo other than they fill your growlers up for free if they know you.

Their beer doesnt have a great flavor.

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-03-2013, 05:55 PM

In all seriousness, what do you consider good beers available in Mississippi right now? And if you respond with anything from Abita or Lazy Mag you're wrong.

I dont live in mississippi. Micros outside of colorado or and pacific are behind.

Caldera ipa is one of the better american beers imo

I just railed on yazoo bc i dont know a single person in nashville that likes it and i go out there about 4 times a month. NOBODY drinks that shit

Vandownbytheriver
05-03-2013, 05:55 PM
Funny you mention Jackalope, my wife student taught at Olive Branch this year and the ladies son she taught for is the brewer at Jackalope. And I actually like a couple if things from Blackstone.

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Not a fan of blackstone at all but their food is descent. I just find micros in the south in general way behind

Just my opinion

Vandownbytheriver
05-03-2013, 05:58 PM
I like Adam Bomb. Ever had anything from Good People, Blue Pants or Straight to Ale? All Alabama breweries and all are solid. And Cigar City in Orlando makes some of the best beers in America.

Esmerelda Villalobos
05-03-2013, 06:01 PM
I like good people. I lived in bham a while. Im not saying theyre shit...im just saying theyre a little behind. I just found it odd that yazoo was pointed out when i think i would literally take busch light over any beer they have. Of course, that is my opinion.

I like all the other beers you mentioned

Vandownbytheriver
05-03-2013, 06:19 PM
Good thing about beer is everyone has different tastes. I had people talk up 3 Floyd's Dark Lord and it was the shittiest imperial stout I've ever had. Paid $60 for the bottle so I was pissed.

woozman
05-03-2013, 06:26 PM

Come on, now. I'll agree on the Lazy Mag portion of your post, but Turbodog from Abita on tap is damn good...

jlong78la
05-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Ghost River is a great beer.

FlabLoser
05-03-2013, 07:52 PM
I haven't seen much high gravity stuff in MS that I like. Just the Belgian styles.

Tallgrass IPA is good.

Wish Duvel, Unibroue, Stone, Dogfish, and Yungling(sp) were here.

When Duvel finally shows up it should be required drinking for the Budweiser crowd.

taylor
05-06-2013, 11:40 AM
John Farley said this in his daily updates today:

"Mississippi State is in great position to land a commitment from one of the nations top athletes very soon"

Went on to say that he can't give any hints b/c it's a big story for him and his site and he can't let the cat out of the bag yet. Said to stay tuned and he'll let us know soon.

Posters went on to guess different guys, some '14,'15, & '16, and John was quick to say he didn't say any of that and those were all just guesses. Interesting development for sure

still waiting....

Raytoraid83
05-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Jamoral Graham, 4* athlete on scout and rivals from Decatur, tweeted tonight he wants to commit to Miss State and will do so soon. Is this the commit?

Coach34
05-06-2013, 07:54 PM
Jamoral Graham, 4* athlete on scout and rivals from Decatur, tweeted tonight he wants to commit to Miss State and will do so soon. Is this the commit?

4-star? What tha ****?

I heard that Freezus was taking all the recruits and we were on the road to suck

msstate7
05-06-2013, 08:03 PM
4-star? What tha ****?

I heard that Freezus was taking all the recruits and we were on the road to suck

The 4-star must be a sinner

mic
05-06-2013, 08:11 PM
The 4-star must be a sinner

This is no surprise.. so no this cant be it.. If so then Hell I have another "secert committ" that is big news and that is ready to sign but keeping it a secert. Aeris Williams.....

Political Hack
05-06-2013, 08:13 PM
wait, wait, wait... this thread is about beer. Recruiting altogether is a sin. Trust me. Even if you're looking out for the best interest of a 17 year old inner city young man who's overcoming all odds to better himself, it's frowned upon. Again, trust me. Stick with beer. That's the moral message from "above."

I love Stone, Dog Fish Head, and Oskar Blues. I'm sure there are others, but those are my favorite widely available micro brews.

mic
05-06-2013, 08:26 PM
wait, wait, wait... this thread is about beer. Recruiting altogether is a sin. Trust me. Even if you're looking out for the best interest of a 17 year old inner city young man who's overcoming all odds to better himself, it's frowned upon. Again, trust me. Stick with beer. That's the moral message from "above."

I love Stone, Dog Fish Head, and Oskar Blues. I'm sure there are others, but those are my favorite widely available micro brews.

yeah this thread derailed few stops back got back on track briefly and derailed again..
I prefer body shots of fireball off hot co-eds...

Vandownbytheriver
05-06-2013, 11:54 PM

What he said.

And I started making my own beer Hack. I'd send you some, but then certain catfish would probably start dogging my ass as well. Bright side, everyone could claim they didn't know shit about it.

Political Hack
05-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Bottom feeders seem to be the dumbest fish.

Send me a brew. Would love to try it.