PDA

View Full Version : Tony Barbee

Dawg61
02-15-2014, 10:54 PM
Anyone else catch this ****er talking shit to Rick Ray and then giving our entire team the stare down during each handshake and almost getting in Gavin Ware's face? Dude didn't say "good game" or nothing to each player. Just gave them all the look like he wanted to fight. Go watch on ESPN3 from the time Roq lays the hard screen on the Auburn player till the broadcast ends. It's with about :30 left in the game. You can skip through straight to the end. Please tell me I'm overreacting on this. He seemed way out of line to me. The announcers were even saying it wasn't a foul on Roq.

I seen it dawg
02-15-2014, 11:10 PM
It's ok he probably won't be there next year.

cujo
02-16-2014, 08:41 AM
Stainz will be instead

MetEdDawg
02-16-2014, 10:45 AM
If if weren't for the Auburn guy ending up on the floor, it would never have been called a foul. It wasn't a foul anyways, but that guy meeting Roquez Johnson somewhere close to full speed was never going to end well for the Auburn guy.

I think the situation may have been more of Barbee's issue, not necessarily the foul (or non foul). With there only being like 20 seconds left and Roq setting a hard screen when your team is up 10 or 12 points does seem a little excessive. Honestly I have no problem with it, but I can kind of understand Barbee having a problem with it just because of the situation of the game.

Auburn guy should have been paying attention and his teammates should have been calling for a screen but they totally hung him out to dry and he payed the price. 100% wasn't a foul though and it's just another reason why college basketball refs blow. That was a legit screen but that will be an offensive foul on the screener 100% of the time when the defender ends up on the ground.

Political Hack
02-16-2014, 11:06 AM
Stainz will be instead

has this hit the boards yet? I didn't think it was public knowledge that he's on the short list.

I will say that Stans fits Auburn's mindset to a T. He could be very successful there in short order.

I seen it dawg
02-16-2014, 11:08 AM
Except he can't coach.

Political Hack
02-16-2014, 11:13 AM
Except he can't coach.

I could coach the dream team to a national championship and if you don't think auburn will go get some elite level talent you're kidding yourself.

But yeah, not the best floor coach I've seen.

I seen it dawg
02-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Oh I know they will get the talent. We had talent too and couldn't get to a sweet 16.

Coach34
02-16-2014, 11:44 AM
I hope Auburn hires him...he wont do anything there and Mark Gottfried will continue to show that he is a better coach like I said he was 10 years ago

tcdog70
02-16-2014, 12:54 PM
I could coach the dream team to a national championship and if you don't think auburn will go get some elite level talent you're kidding yourself.

But yeah, not the best floor coach I've seen.

Talked to a Friend last night after the baseball game. he said Stans has Pollard ready to go as well as some European players.

tcdog70
02-16-2014, 12:55 PM
Oh I know they will get the talent. We had talent too and couldn't get to a sweet 16.

And now we can't win 16

Coach34
02-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Talked to a Friend last night after the baseball game. he said Stans has Pollard ready to go as well as some European players.

Another excited fan just waiting for Thursday to get here

JohnnyQuid
02-16-2014, 01:30 PM
Talked to a Friend last night after the baseball game. he said Stans has Pollard ready to go as well as some European players. Heard this as well yesterday, at a wedding where Stans was in attendance.

Coach34
02-16-2014, 01:31 PM
I'm glad he is getting Pollard too. Glad the kid is getting a 2nd chance

I seen it dawg
02-16-2014, 02:24 PM
Just wondering how many Bulldog "fans" are going to convert to the new Stains regime in Auburn.

Thick
02-16-2014, 02:35 PM
I told you guys a week or 2 ago that Stands has been in Europe creating relationships with some prospects. I was told then that he had Pollard locked up as well. It still doesn't change the fact that unless Stands has changed his approach to his handling of players, he will struggle where ever he ends up. He needs to be a disciplinarian instead of a pal to earn their respect. His last years at MSU pretty much paint that picture perfectly.

Dawg61
02-16-2014, 04:05 PM
Good thing about Stansbury going to Auburn is we can just cherry pick all the players that want to transfer after being in his "program". How many games does a lineup with Ben Hansbrough, Reginald Delk, Romero Osby, Rodney Hood and Johnny O'Bryant win? I just threw JOB3 in there for the **** of it.*

Raytoraid83
02-16-2014, 04:19 PM
If Stansbury has the same attitude as his last couple years here when things really fell part then yea he'll struggle. But if the time off rejuvenated him, a newly motivated Stansbury with a brand new arena would be successful no doubt.

Coach34
02-16-2014, 05:04 PM
If he goes to Auburn- he wont make make an NCAA Tourney there

tcdog70
02-16-2014, 05:41 PM
If he goes to Auburn- he wont make make an NCAA Tourney there

That a boy Coach, I'll bet you are creaming in your jeans at the thought of Stanbury back in the Sec so you can Bash Him everyday.

HailState39110
02-16-2014, 06:33 PM
The only time we can get close to a sellout is when Ole Miss or Kentucky come to town. I would think if Stans went to Auburn the Hump would have a nice crowd for that one

Coach34
02-16-2014, 07:02 PM
That a boy Coach, I'll bet you are creaming in your jeans at the thought of Stanbury back in the Sec so you can Bash Him everyday.

No- I just will enjoy watching his fans cry when Rick Ray beats him

Dawg61
02-16-2014, 08:56 PM
That'd be Ray's first sellout

TheDogFather
02-16-2014, 09:40 PM
Stainz will be instead

Y'all keep piling on the Stansbury bash wagon. In case you haven't seen our sorry ass excuse for a basketball team, Stansbury will be knocking our dicks in the dirt for a while.

Stainz Stands whatever they all will sound better than loser.

mic
02-16-2014, 10:00 PM
Y'all keep piling on the Stansbury bash wagon. In case you haven't seen our sorry ass excuse for a basketball team, Stansbury will be knocking our dicks in the dirt for a while.

Stainz Stands whatever they all will sound better than loser.

If Stans does become the coach of Auburn.. I have a good feeling you will be pulling for an Auburn W..
along with many others..

Coach34
02-16-2014, 10:06 PM
That's so cute- they think Stands might beat us

JOHNHEVESYMADE
02-16-2014, 10:16 PM

Well we have lost 7 games in a row....

TheDogFather
02-16-2014, 10:42 PM
If Stans does become the coach of Auburn.. I have a good feeling you will be pulling for an Auburn W..
along with many others..

Well, a typical message board response. Die hard MSU through and through. Proven with my lifetime support. You judge me and I can judge you by your immature response.

What I will be pulling for is that that the bash wagons wheels fall off. You must be the driver. And coach is like that pesky ass dog in the cartoon from 30 years ago. Pretty sure you are too young to remember.

Cinch your diapers up sonny. Been doing this for a while.

TheDogFather
02-16-2014, 10:58 PM

You are either stupid as shit or so obsessed with smearing Rick Stansbury that you are willing to appear stupid as shit.

Coach34
02-16-2014, 11:22 PM
Ha. No, I've just seen the guy coach and talked with people about his discipline and S&C philosophy

Stands day has past. And if he gets the Auburn job, he won't get that weak SEC West schedule he lived off of for years. It wasn't a coincidence he was the ONLY COACH to vote against an 18 game full league schedule to get rid of the divisions

Coach34
02-16-2014, 11:28 PM
The difference is this:

The Stands Lovers see him as the coach that had that good season in 2004 and won an SEC Title

Others of us see him as the coach spiraling down that only made it to 2 NCAA's his last 7 seasons- and one of those was only because we won the SEC Tourney. He's also the coach responsible for the hole we are in today. I pray he gets the Auburn job- it just ensures them not being good enough to make an NCAA Tourney for the next 4-5 years

TheDogFather
02-16-2014, 11:50 PM
The difference is this:

The Stands Lovers see him as the coach that had that good season in 2004 and won an SEC Title

Others of us see him as the coach spiraling down that only made it to 2 NCAA's his last 7 seasons- and one of those was only because we won the SEC Tourney. He's also the coach responsible for the hole we are in today. I pray he gets the Auburn job- it just ensures them not being good enough to make an NCAA Tourney for the next 4-5 years

This is just plain weird. Pied piper weird

mic
02-17-2014, 11:10 AM
Well, a typical message board response. Die hard MSU through and through. Proven with my lifetime support. You judge me and I can judge you by your immature response.

What I will be pulling for is that that the bash wagons wheels fall off. You must be the driver. And coach is like that pesky ass dog in the cartoon from 30 years ago. Pretty sure you are too young to remember.

Cinch your diapers up sonny. Been doing this for a while.

Just go back and read what you said.
Sorry excuse for a basketball program.
Stans will be knocking our dicks in the dirt for a while.

It sounds like your more Team Stans than Team MSU Basketball.

Im immature?? you just dropped a cartoon take and Clinch your diapers up sonny.?? if you were trying to be cute or funny it was an epic fail....

tcdog70
02-17-2014, 11:36 AM
The difference is this:

You are all-knowing about Stansbury. And can see clearly all his faults but Mr 17ing Magoo can see that Rick Ray is a bust. You would have some credibilty by acknowledging that Ray has some faults, the same ones that you bashed Stansbury for. Most Stansbury supporters will admit that he had some faults but the pros out weighed the cons.(like winning 20 or more games every year and as a fan always thinking we would be competitive no matter who we played) . Now , only you and your Minions think Ray is "THE MAN'. So keep on thinking that as we don't win another game this year.

tcdog70
02-17-2014, 11:41 AM
Just go back and read what you said.
Sorry excuse for a basketball program.
Stans will be knocking our dicks in the dirt for a while.

It sounds like your more Team Stans than Team MSU Basketball.

Im immature?? you just dropped a cartoon take and Clinch your diapers up sonny.?? if you were trying to be cute or funny it was an epic fail....

Mic back away from your Keyboard, the more you post the worse you sound. I will pull for Stansbury except when His teams play MSU. If He can have a winning record against almost everyteam in the SEc for 14 years what do think he can accomplish at a School with better facilities and more money that MSU. With the BARNERS funding Him he will sign some players and out talent most teams He plays. Keep on loving Rick Ray as we fall lower than WHale shit.

MadDawg
02-17-2014, 11:42 AM
Another excited fan just waiting for Thursday to get here

Wait, weren't YOU the one that broke this rumor? At least here anyway.

MadDawg
02-17-2014, 11:42 AM
I hope Auburn hires him...he wont do anything there and Mark Gottfried will continue to show that he is a better coach like I said he was 10 years ago

Rick Ray's job will get much easier.

Dawg61
02-17-2014, 11:45 AM
Auburn doesn't have better basketball facilities than us. This isn't football. Do they even have an indoor practice facility just for hoops?

HancockCountyDog
02-17-2014, 11:53 AM
Auburn doesn't have better basketball facilities than us. This isn't football. Do they even have an indoor practice facility just for hoops?

Their new arena is nice. I have no idea about other facilities - but the basketball arena is pretty damn nice.

whosyourdawgy
02-17-2014, 12:15 PM
Dude have you seen there new arena? It's bad ass. Don't know about practice facility but they have spent some jack on basketball in the last few years and they still suck. Something will be done.to fix that.

Dawg61
02-17-2014, 12:28 PM
Dude have you seen there new arena? It's bad ass. Don't know about practice facility but they have spent some jack on basketball in the last few years and they still suck. Something will be done.to fix that.

Yes I've seen their new arena. It is nice but it's not enough to claim they have better facilities over The Hump and brand new IPF.

tcdog70
02-17-2014, 12:35 PM
Yes I've seen their new arena. It is nice but it's not enough to claim they have better facilities over The Hump and brand new IPF.

I'm pretty sure they have a practice facility. But the Hump was built in the early 70's and they have a brand new Arena. Plus Mo-Money--Mo Fans. No-Bracky-.

tcdog70
02-17-2014, 12:38 PM

here you go 61

http://www.auburntigers.com/facilities/aub-10-basketball.html

Dawg61
02-17-2014, 12:49 PM
here you go 61

http://www.auburntigers.com/facilities/aub-10-basketball.html

Yes it's shiny and nice and all they've got. It's a huge luxury for our team to not be constantly juggling court usage with the women's team and whatever else. We go practice anytime we want on our own courts with nobody else to compete against for usage. Auburn doesn't have that. I take Hump + IPF over Auburn Arena and zero IPF all day every day.

mic
02-17-2014, 01:02 PM
Mic back away from your Keyboard, the more you post the worse you sound. I will pull for Stansbury except when His teams play MSU. If He can have a winning record against almost everyteam in the SEc for 14 years what do think he can accomplish at a School with better facilities and more money that MSU. With the BARNERS funding Him he will sign some players and out talent most teams He plays. Keep on loving Rick Ray as we fall lower than WHale shit.

Arent you the same cat that said if a player doesn't improve from his frosh to soph season you should cut him.???
So anything you say about basketball I take very lightly.
And you saying you will pull for him to win except when he plays MSU proves my point. If he went to OM would you pull for him there.??

tcdog70
02-17-2014, 01:15 PM
Yes it's shiny and nice and all they've got. It's a huge luxury for our team to not be constantly juggling court usage with the women's team and whatever else. We go practice anytime we want on our own courts with nobody else to compete against for usage. Auburn doesn't have that. I take Hump + IPF over Auburn Arena and zero IPF all day every day.

For the teams, Auburn Arena offers an office suite for the coaches, locker rooms and a 13,970-square foot practice facility and weight room.

that would be 13.970 PC & weight room

Dawg61
02-17-2014, 01:18 PM
For the teams, Auburn Arena offers an office suite for the coaches, locker rooms and a 13,970-square foot practice facility and weight room.

that would be 13.970 PC & weight room

I stand corrected. Auburn has better basketball facilities and soon to have a better coach. We are Miss State.

tcdog70
02-17-2014, 01:23 PM
Arent you the same cat that said if a player doesn't improve from his frosh to soph season you should cut him.???
So anything you say about basketball I take very lightly.
And you saying you will pull for him to win except when he plays MSU proves my point. If he went to OM would you pull for him there.??

He ain't going to OM, so NO. If a player gets worse from His freshman year till his Soph. year, yes cut Him. it happens all the time. They transfer out, the team helps them find another team. I'm not talking about using some bull-shit stats like Engie throws up. I'm talking about a Coach working with them everyday in practice and with the EYE TEST seeing that they have peaked or have gotten worse encourage them to move on. It happens every year in D1 basketball-Why the 17 do you think there are so many transfers. Getting rid of what won't work so you can add players that will fit your program--13 Schollys limit what you can do. But is important to have a full limit not 7 or 8 players, something ray hasn't grasped. And you must be about twelve so I give a large shit if you take me lightly or not.

Coach34
02-17-2014, 01:26 PM
. If He can have a winning record against almost everyteam in the SEc for 14 years what do think he can accomplish at a School with better facilities and more money that MSU. With the BARNERS funding Him he will sign some players and out talent most teams He playst

Stands had 1 team in his last 7 that had a good enough season to qualify for the NCAA Tourney. 1 out of 7. He had a 2nd go on a bigtime run in a weak SEC Tourney to slip in as a 13 seed that got brutalized in Round 1

If he does that well at Auburn, I'll be surprised.

tcdog70
02-17-2014, 01:27 PM
I stand corrected. Auburn has better basketball facilities and soon to have a better coach. We are Miss State.

No problem, 61. I had to look it up. I know that Stansbury was working hard to get a PF because he said we were one of the few in the SEC that didn't have one and it limited us. That's why he went and secured the Money to build Us a top notch facility(which i have heard Ray doesn't use). Could be wrong on that if so please correct me.

tcdog70
02-17-2014, 01:30 PM
Stands had 1 team in his last 7 that had a good enough season to qualify for the NCAA Tourney. 1 out of 7. He had a 2nd go on a bigtime run in a weak SEC Tourney to slip in as a 13 seed that got brutalized in Round 1

If he does that well at Auburn, I'll be surprised.

be prepared to be surprised. What you don't know about basketball would fill our new PF. Our team this year is turd and next year will be a Rick Ray sugar-coated turd.

mic
02-17-2014, 01:31 PM
He ain't going to OM, so NO. If a player gets worse from His freshman year till his Soph. year, yes cut Him. it happens all the time. They transfer out, the team helps them find another team. I'm not talking about using some bull-shit stats like Engie throws up. I'm talking about a Coach working with them everyday in practice and with the EYE TEST seeing that they have peaked or have gotten worse encourage them to move on. It happens every year in D1 basketball-Why the 17 do you think there are so many transfers. Getting rid of what won't work so you can add players that will fit your program--13 Schollys limit what you can do. But is important to have a full limit not 7 or 8 players, something ray hasn't grasped. And you must be about twelve so I give a large shit if you take me lightly or not.

wow.. And I thought the cut him post was bad..

Dawg61
02-17-2014, 01:32 PM
No problem, 61. I had to look it up. I know that Stansbury was working hard to get a PF because he said we were one of the few in the SEC that didn't have one and it limited us. That's why he went and secured the Money to build Us a top notch facility(which i have heard Ray doesn't use). Could be wrong on that if so please correct me.

You've gotta be five finger ****ing me?! No possible way this is true and if it is well you know the rest

Coach34
02-17-2014, 01:57 PM
Pending the outcome of Thursday's meeting- Auburn ticket officials have lined up extra workers to handle the incoming season ticket requests from the Standsbury Cult. Tentative plans for adding extra seating are being drawn up

MadDawg
02-17-2014, 02:10 PM
Pending the outcome of Thursday's meeting- Auburn ticket officials have lined up extra workers to handle the incoming season ticket requests from the Standsbury Cult. Tentative plans for adding extra seating are being drawn up

I can't wait to get more updates from the charter member.

tcdog70
02-17-2014, 04:35 PM
wow.. And I thought the cut him post was bad..

that is your response?? Thats all you got?? If you don't think Coaches get Players transferred out then Your knowledge is truly limited. What bout Applewhite?.

mic
02-17-2014, 04:59 PM
that is your response?? Thats all you got?? If you don't think Coaches get Players transferred out then Your knowledge is truly limited. What bout Applewhite?.

I played college ball.. Yes players leave, yes players are unhappy about playing time or coaching schemes and transfer, yes players that don't get minutes get a bit more of nudge to leave and go elsewhere where they can get more playing time.
But you said that if a player (and im guessing you were referring to FT and Gavin) have a worse sophomore year than a freshman year they need to be cut.. First off Fred is probably one of our best on ball defenders. Yes he hasn't shot the ball well from the outside. A lot of high school kids their first few years have trouble adjusting to college play. Odds were if we had the depth and players FT would have redshirted.. When Gavin gets some post help he will continue to get better and better..
Oh we know all about players transferring.. It happened every year with the Ex coach and most all of them went on to be very good players at other schools. So were they cut.?? did our ex coach want to get rid of them.? they weren't good enough to play here and we had to make room for better players.??

mic
02-17-2014, 05:23 PM

I picked one school UK. Here you go..

Alex Poythress
Frosh season. 11.4 per game / 6.2 boards
Soph season. 6.9 per game / 5.6 boards.

Guess ole Alex has 2 options.. Turn pro or transfer elsewhere cause Coach Cal is for sure going to cut him...

Dawg61
02-17-2014, 05:45 PM
I picked one school UK. Here you go..

Alex Poythress
Frosh season. 11.4 per game / 6.2 boards
Soph season. 6.9 per game / 5.6 boards.

Guess ole Alex has 2 options.. Turn pro or transfer elsewhere cause Coach Cal is for sure going to cut him...

It's not as far fetched as you think. Kyle Wiltjer doubled his points avg and rebounds from fresh to soph last year at Kentucky. He went from 5 pts as a fresh to 10.2 pts per game last year. Cal cut him. Don't believe Wiltjer elected himself out to transfer to Gonzaga. Cal pushed him out the door.

tcdog70
02-17-2014, 05:52 PM
I played college ball.. Yes players leave, yes players are unhappy about playing time or coaching schemes and transfer, yes players that don't get minutes get a bit more of nudge to leave and go elsewhere where they can get more playing time.
But you said that if a player (and im guessing you were referring to FT and Gavin) have a worse sophomore year than a freshman year they need to be cut.. First off Fred is probably one of our best on ball defenders. Yes he hasn't shot the ball well from the outside. A lot of high school kids their first few years have trouble adjusting to college play. Odds were if we had the depth and players FT would have redshirted.. When Gavin gets some post help he will continue to get better and better..
Oh we know all about players transferring.. It happened every year with the Ex coach and most all of them went on to be very good players at other schools. So were they cut.?? did our ex coach want to get rid of them.? they weren't good enough to play here and we had to make room for better players.??

So you are down to guessing what I am saying. Hell no I don't want Ware to go. I think He is one of our players that has really improved. His problem is he is doubled teamed because we have no shooters. get Him some help and he can be All-Sec. Fred is our best defender, he just needs to know when to shoot. Good coaching would help him. Cut to me is the same as having a player transfer out. The Coach makes a decision that said player cannot help His team by staying. he can then go and as 61 says get some 17ers that can shoot. quit trying to put words in my post. Simply put if a player doesn't improve to where he can help you get rid of Him. Grant in Aids are Year to Year. you don't sign a 4 year scholly.

tcdog70
02-17-2014, 05:56 PM
It's not as far fetched as you think. Kyle Wiltjer doubled his points avg and rebounds from fresh to soph last year at Kentucky. He went from 5 pts as a fresh to 10.2 pts per game last year. Cal cut him. Don't believe Wiltjer elected himself out to transfer to Gonzaga. Cal pushed him out the door.

more useless stats MIC, anyone can pick and choose stats to make their argument. If anyone doesn't think Coaches don't cut players that don't improve then i'm wasting my time trying to explain it to you. excellent example 61

mic
02-17-2014, 05:57 PM

Or maybe he saw more playing time at Gonzaga. or maybe he wanted to go back to be closer to home Portland Oregon. maybe Coach Cal did want him gone.. I get it players transfer.. Yeah the kid improved.. I doubt Coach Cal cut the kid.. Come on now.. I think even coach Cal would love to have a solid Jr. player on his team right now..

Dawg61
02-17-2014, 06:10 PM
Or maybe he saw more playing time at Gonzaga. or maybe he wanted to go back to be closer to home Portland Oregon. maybe Coach Cal did want him gone.. I get it players transfer.. Yeah the kid improved.. I doubt Coach Cal cut the kid.. Come on now.. I think even coach Cal would love to have a solid Jr. player on his team right now..

He absolutely cut him. D@A went over to the Kentucky boards last year because we both were trying to figure out how Kentucky was getting away with signing 8 players. A number at the time that would of put them over the 13 scholarship max. The Kentucky fans knew way back then that Wiltjer was to be forced out. Kyle Wiltjer a good player and potentially a great shooter was forced out of Kentucky. Kentucky has roster "problems" we can only dream of having.

mic
02-17-2014, 06:14 PM
Here is how this whole shit started.. Now you tell me what everyone is suppose to think you were talking about..

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMsDawg View Post

If he is supposedly such a great teacher of the game and developer of talent, why is our shooting percentage this year sooo bad? Why has Gavin Ware and Fred Thomas' play gotten worse? .

Coach 34:

2014 Ware: 10.5 PPG...7.6 Rebs...59.8 % from field...63.6 FT
2013 Ware: 8.4 PPG... 6.4 Rebs...54.2% from field...56.2 FT

2014 Thomas: 8,4 PPG...3.1 Rebs...34.4% from field...29.4% from 3
2013 Thomas: 9.7 PPG....3.5 Rebs...32.8% from field...23.8% from 3

Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

I just pointed out that both players had indeed improved. Sorry if that hurts your feelings that you were just flat out wrong on both of them

This is your response:

this season ain't over yet, they could be worse at the end. Also their stats should be better with shitty teams we have played. how about figure SEC games only. then you have apples to apples. if a Soph. doesn't have better stats than he did as a Freshman you should cut ..
So yes you basically were talking about Gavin and Fred.. If not why even posted that stupid statement..

Everyone knows there are different reasons for players to transfer.. But just because a player doesn't improve over one season he should be cut..

Dawg61
02-17-2014, 06:15 PM
So you are down to guessing what I am saying. Hell no I don't want Ware to go. I think He is one of our players that has really improved. His problem is he is doubled teamed because we have no shooters. get Him some help and he can be All-Sec. Fred is our best defender, he just needs to know when to shoot. Good coaching would help him. Cut to me is the same as having a player transfer out. The Coach makes a decision that said player cannot help His team by staying. he can then go and as 61 says get some 17ers that can shoot. quit trying to put words in my post. Simply put if a player doesn't improve to where he can help you get rid of Him. Grant in Aids are Year to Year. you don't sign a 4 year scholly.

Hey look Engie. I don't stand alone. Excellent post tcdog70.

tcdog70
02-17-2014, 08:28 PM
MIC, just a thought. I don't want to get in a pissing contested with you. I'm sure we have one thing in common, that is for MSU to be a good basketball team. We don't have to agree on anything, but we can still be good MSU Fans.Ill respect what you believe and be glad to read what you post. But I also think that works both ways. Feel free to disagree but rebut Me with respect and ill do the same to you.