PDA

View Full Version : Who is doing the radio broadcast?

drummerdawg
02-15-2014, 06:20 PM
I just started listening to the game and it was the end of the third and some guy came on telling the fans to be sure to tune in to the coaches show with coach Hugh frr...uh, coach John Cohen. I kid you not. Did anyone else hear that or was I hearing things?

Saltydog
02-15-2014, 06:27 PM
nt

jbjones
02-15-2014, 06:57 PM
As Saltydog noted, they're the Softball announcers. Not the same as Jim/Bart, but they're pretty good, and will grow on you. I didn't hear that particular ass-up, but it would surprise me.

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-15-2014, 07:00 PM
Im actually enjoying them

monroedawg5646
02-15-2014, 07:27 PM
I heard it to. He knew he ****ed up immediately. At least they're coming back from commercial without missing three pitches.

War Machine Dawg
02-16-2014, 12:02 AM
They suuuuuuuck. Whoever thought putting Nemeth on the radio was a good idea should be fired immediately. They made me wish I was deaf they were so awful. It took the clowns 3 innings to realize we'd subbed in Henderson. They're embarrassingly bad. I've heard better HS radio teams.

bully99
02-16-2014, 01:02 AM
Like Ellis and Gregory are something special. Please

MarketingBully01
02-16-2014, 01:19 AM
I just started listening to the game and it was the end of the third and some guy came on telling the fans to be sure to tune in to the coaches show with coach Hugh frr...uh, coach John Cohen. I kid you not. Did anyone else hear that or was I hearing things?

The best thing I thought was funny was on the video broadcast through MSU it caught Crowder telling them they needed to go 30 seconds longer between the inning because he had to go to the restroom. But a baseball broadcast is not easy a lot of dead air to fill because of the pace of the game. With that said, I thought they were okay.

MarketingBully01
02-16-2014, 01:20 AM
They suuuuuuuck. Whoever thought putting Nemeth on the radio was a good idea should be fired immediately. They made me wish I was deaf they were so awful. It took the clowns 3 innings to realize we'd subbed in Henderson. They're embarrassingly bad. I've heard better HS radio teams.

Nemeth can put you to sleep. Crowder has a good radio voice and did okay I thought.

War Machine Dawg
02-16-2014, 01:27 AM
Nemeth can put you to sleep. Crowder has a good radio voice and did okay I thought.

I could live with Crowder if they had a decent color guy with him. But it's still ****ing inexcusable to not realize we've made substitutions for nearly 3 innings. Regardless, hurry back Jim & Bart.

sandjunky
02-16-2014, 11:23 AM
I forget what inning it was....but
MSU (i think pirtle) led off with a walk, next guy (Bradford) up hits a chopper to first base (3-6 on the put out), so Bradford is on first via (FC)....Crowder during the next AB starts explaining how the WCU coaches can't be happy with 1 out walks by their pitchers and this isnt an ideal situation for them....WTH is he talking about? read the damn scorecard

Jacksondevildog
02-16-2014, 11:24 AM
I thought Crowder was a MSU guy. Am I right about that? I always thought he did a good job.