02-14-2014, 01:12 PM
Oh no he didn't
http://eatwatchrun.com/wp-content/uploads/conan_thumb.gif

TheDogFather
02-14-2014, 01:13 PM
He must have been speaking of England.

FlabLoser
02-14-2014, 01:20 PM
Keep an eye on that twitter thread. Watch the rebels pour in and shit on him.

BeardoMSU
02-14-2014, 01:39 PM
Well done, lol.

BeardoMSU
02-14-2014, 01:40 PM
Thats only because they fear for his soul. Don't choose fear!!!

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll71/eschasonic/FearandLove.jpg

Johnson85
02-14-2014, 01:45 PM
@DarriusThakidd 30m
If u wanna b successful oxford is not the place for it

It really hasnt been a good couple of weeks for Grenada Without The Lake

Is Darrius the 300 lb qb? Or is this the HS recruit from Oxford?

Coach34
02-14-2014, 01:52 PM
HS recruit

codeDawg
02-14-2014, 02:02 PM
‏@DarriusThakidd
Too many ppl wanna c u fail

gtowndawg
02-14-2014, 03:03 PM
Just a reminder for those that might forget:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e375/nmwright4/olemissboard_zps33386570.jpg (http://s43.photobucket.com/user/nmwright4/media/olemissboard_zps33386570.jpg.html)

DLGDawg
02-14-2014, 03:35 PM
See, that's the thing with me.
There's a certain level of recruiting irregularities everywhere.
Let's just take everything off the table and leave nothing but a
scholarship offer from State or the rebels. What sec athlete is going to want to go to
Oxford? I say 85% of sec athletes would choose State.

This Is not to say what the fan split %age is in Ms. Has nothing to do with that.
Sorry if this is off topic but was on my mind.

BossDawg
02-14-2014, 03:55 PM
Here's the thing I've been saying for a while regarding OM's recruits: they shove the party atmosphere down their throats and practically suck their cocks when they come to campus for a visit, and all they end up getting are egotistical recruits looking for another party where they can make a grand entrance and make all the frat guys drool. They end up caring more about that than actually playing football. So I say let them keep having their little recruitapalooza or whatever. It's not helping them one bit.

justwin
02-14-2014, 04:59 PM
why did he not sign with MSU?

@DarriusThakidd 30m
If u wanna b successful oxford is not the place for it

It really hasnt been a good couple of weeks for Grenada Without The Lake

RougeDawg
02-14-2014, 05:07 PM
why did he not sign with MSU?

Shirley your not serious?

justwin
02-14-2014, 05:12 PM
yeah, I know he was a commit and then wasn't a commit. I guess something happened off the field and I figured I'd ask since signing day has passed. If it's not worth disclosing publicly, nevermind as it's not worth me knowing.

Shirley your not serious?

AlSwearengen
02-14-2014, 05:26 PM
Excuse my ignorance here, but what exactly is he talking about? Does he just not like the city of oxford? Does he have a problem with his high school? Olemiss?

RougeDawg
02-14-2014, 05:53 PM
yeah, I know he was a commit and then wasn't a commit. I guess something happened off the field and I figured I'd ask since signing day has passed. If it's not worth disclosing publicly, nevermind as it's not worth me knowing.

You remember the article bashing Mullen for pulling an offer the same week Freezes offer pull went unnoticed by the media?

justwin
02-14-2014, 08:03 PM
I do, but that was surface level for the local media yucks. I thought there was a reason he pulled it beyond playing ability.

You remember the article bashing Mullen for pulling an offer the same week Freezes offer pull went unnoticed by the media?

John Farley
02-14-2014, 08:46 PM
Ok since it's all over I reckon I can speak on this situation. Nobody is going to know as much about it as me. No one in the Msu media or ole miss media for sure.

This whole deal started on a Wednesday. Darrius asked to go to bathroom at school. Teacher grants the boys wish. He goes in the can and there is a smart ass little punk in their that let's say ain't one of DLiggs best friends. He proceeds to talk crap to Darrius. Over and over and then pushes him. A little more to it then that but that will be enough because this kid is a friend if my kid. Darrius basically stood up for himself and another person and kicks said smart ass kids tail. Principle comes in. All are suspended for three days. That means he can't come to school on Friday. Can't come to school on Friday and you can't play on Friday. Well long story short. That was the night David Turner was coming to see him play. Darrius should have called MSU and let them know but like all kids he was scared. And didn't. So turner shows up and he can't play. But he did get to see JT Gray that night so it worked out on one front.

Then ole miss folks talking about this have no clue what the are talking about. If they wanna talk trash about Darrius, then maybe we should ask them about the two commits they got that Darrius dominated this year.

Political Hack
02-14-2014, 09:13 PM
Ok since it's all over I reckon I can speak on this situation. Nobody is going to know as much about it as me. No one in the Msu media or ole miss media for sure.

This whole deal started on a Wednesday. Darrius asked to go to bathroom at school. Teacher grants the boys wish. He goes in the can and there is a smart ass little punk in their that let's say ain't one of DLiggs best friends. He proceeds to talk crap to Darrius. Over and over and then pushes him. A little more to it then that but that will be enough because this kid is a friend if my kid. Darrius basically stood up for himself and another person and kicks said smart ass kids tail. Principle comes in. All are suspended for three days. That means he can't come to school on Friday. Can't come to school on Friday and you can't play on Friday. Well long story short. That was the night David Turner was coming to see him play. Darrius should have called MSU and let them know but like all kids he was scared. And didn't. So turner shows up and he can't play. But he did get to see JT Gray that night so it worked out on one front.

Then ole miss folks talking about this have no clue what the are talking about. If they wanna talk trash about Darrius, then maybe we should ask them about the two commits they got that Darrius dominated this year.

hate that for him. Kids need to take notice of how one little mistake or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time can cost you a great deal.

justwin
02-14-2014, 09:14 PM
Thanks JF. I figured it was something other than his playing ability & OM dominated media spin. Looking at his measurables, there was no doubt that he would've succeeded and been developed @ MSU so I figured something must have happened. Dam, that really sucks for him that it turned out that way.

FlabLoser
02-14-2014, 09:14 PM
Thanks, John.

justwin
02-14-2014, 09:16 PM
No joke. This kind of reminds me of Redmond and how being surrounded by the wrong people, regardless of by choice, can really have a detrimental impact to your future.

hate that for him. Kids need to take notice of how one little mistake or just being in the wrong place at the wrong time can cost you a great deal.

Coach34
02-14-2014, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the input John

Political Hack
02-14-2014, 10:46 PM
No joke. This kind of reminds me of Redmond and how being surrounded by the wrong people, regardless of by choice, can really have a detrimental impact to your future.

it was just one "people." He's got a great family.