PDA

View Full Version : A post about elitedawgs from a Reb on Rivals...

blacklistedbully
02-13-2014, 09:55 PM
Post #2616
Liberty
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore
Re: Robert Nkdemiche Reply

Originally posted by OldDevilDAWG:

Originally posted by TrojanSeij:
How did his frosh season go?

Is the real deal or overhyped?

Can he reach Clowneys level?

My reply
Not bad, but overhyped. #2 rated recruit Chris Jones at Mississippi State had a better year, and is a solid citizen as well. Rumblings about RN getting into and being around trouble at Ole Miss. Was also caught on TV shoving one of the Ole Miss coaches (Chris Kiffin?) on the sideline of a game. RN had taken a swing at a Mississippi State players head after a play, resulting in an unsportsmanlike penalty. Coach was getting on him about it when he shoved him and walked right on by.

UGA fan's post
I'm not surprised. During his recruitment, I stated here that I did not want him at UGA because he seemed to be a prima donna mentality that UGA has not had much luck with. The kid has talent, but his mind is very much in the wrong place. I honestly hope he can get his mind right.

electricrebs reply
Sorry do disappoint. He has not gotten in any trouble. Just rumors out of Starkville. They do this every year, and every year its proven to be nothing but lies. If its about Ole Miss, Blacklist will jump in with any stupid thing he hears on the eletedawg message board. If you want to see proof of what obsessed fools they are, just visit that site.
2/13 8:58 PM | IP: Logged

Coach34
02-13-2014, 09:57 PM
I appreciate him A) being a reader B) advertising for us

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-13-2014, 10:02 PM
I appreciate him A) being a reader B) advertising for us

As tulane says..."thanks for the check"

J-Dawg
02-13-2014, 10:05 PM
I'm not kidding, over on SECtalk all the Reb posters want to talk about is EliteDawgs. It's creepy and past obsessive.

messageboardsuperhero
02-13-2014, 10:19 PM
They say State fans are obsessed, but UM fans are the ones who come over here and go to SPS every day. They take screenshots of elitedawgs posts and constantly talk about what is said over here- yet WE are the ones who are "obsessed?"

http://robpetkau.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/pot-and-kettke.jpg

state66
02-13-2014, 10:20 PM
Yea well RN has actually gotten in trouble at OM and some serious trouble as well during his freshmen campaign. Shows how blind he is and only sees/hears what he wants to.

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-13-2014, 10:26 PM
A certain high profile recruit stole a tip jar at the library, was caught on camera and returned it after being busted.
Our guy would be kicked off. Their guy gets frosh AA status

Original48
02-13-2014, 10:30 PM
Am I the only one who really likes that cat's spelling of 'elete'?? I mean..that IS elete.

Todd4State
02-13-2014, 10:36 PM
Yea well RN has actually gotten in trouble at OM and some serious trouble as well during his freshmen campaign. Shows how blind he is and only sees/hears what he wants to.

Sounds like a case of controlling the message to me. There is plenty of video of Nkemdiche shoving Kiffen and the personal foul is also something that occurred.

dawgoneyall
02-13-2014, 10:58 PM
From direct sources...he has been in trouble.

The last incident is so serious there will be a major pub control effort. Many, many judges will be called for help.

JDog13
02-13-2014, 11:01 PM
Sounds like a case of controlling the message to me. There is plenty of video of Nkemdiche shoving Kiffen and the personal foul is also something that occurred.

https://vine.co/v/hPTzqwP6K3P

Political Hack
02-13-2014, 11:03 PM
Am I the only one who really likes that cat's spelling of 'elete'?? I mean..that IS elete.

he's a whener.***

At least when our guys misspell something it's still a real word.***

engie
02-13-2014, 11:04 PM
Chris Kiffin ‏@Chris_Kiffin 24m
It is 11+ months away but our 2015 class is going to be the real deal!

Seems they are feeling a little heat elsewhere as well...

Dawg61
02-13-2014, 11:10 PM
Chris Kiffin ‏@Chris_Kiffin 24m
It is 11+ months away but I can't wait to get sh*tfaced drunk and steal some cars

BeardoMSU
02-13-2014, 11:10 PM
http://imgur.com/0QhQzm4.gif

CadaverDawg
02-14-2014, 01:04 AM
he's a whener.***

At least when our guys misspell something it's still a real word.***

ISWYDT

#Whenning

hacker
02-14-2014, 12:41 PM
https://vine.co/v/hPTzqwP6K3P

Calling this a "shove" is a huge reach. It was disrespectful, sure, but it wasn't a shove.

Coach34
02-14-2014, 12:52 PM
Calling this a "shove" is a huge reach. It was disrespectful, sure, but it wasn't a shove.

It was also at least his 3rd incident of something like that happening during the season. But we can all agree on being disrespectful at the very least- and it wasnt an isolated incident

blacklistedbully
02-15-2014, 06:48 PM
more..
Me:
This is what I said, Black Bear:

"Was also caught on TV shoving one of the Ole Miss coaches (Chris Kiffin?) on the sideline of a game. RN had taken a swing at a Mississippi State players head after a play, resulting in an unsportsmanlike penalty."

As far as the other trouble he's been in, I left the specific rumors off intentionally because I don't have undisputed evidence at this time. But it's easy to see this guy has problems and causes problems for his own team.

Now how about you address calling me a liar now that I've provided video proof I was telling the truth?

Black Bear:
No, you are a liar. you claimed he got in trouble at Ole Miss. Just a lie from your obsessed message board. you also claimed CJ had a better season. another lie. I will admit that CJ is a very talented player. Best on States team easily. But he did not have a better season than Robert.

blacklistedbully
02-15-2014, 06:59 PM
And this...

Originally posted by electricreb:

If its about Ole Miss, Blacklist will jump in with any stupid thing he hears on the eletedawg message board.

Another OM troll..
JellyBelly doesn't have to pass along lies he hears on his Moo-U board. He usually just makes up crap and pretends he heard it through the grapevine.

Dude is so ate up with Rebel Envy that he has an Ole Miss voodoo doll by his bed that he sticks pins in every night while praying to Jackle Sherry for super powers.