PDA

View Full Version : Let's try this again... M&WN Baseball Twitter guy...

missouridawg
02-13-2014, 06:00 PM
You're whining in a public forum about Kyle Niblett is ridiculous. I get that you're mad and understand why you're mad, but give the athletic department a call instead of airing you're grievances in a public forum like that.

And even if the athletic department doesn't give you the time of day, you still need to cool your jets. You're a fan site and you don't deserve any special treatment for it, nor do you deserve to use anything that you don't own the rights too.

The Croom Diaries
02-13-2014, 08:19 PM
I'm curious what you said about me to get the other thread deleted. You must really hate me. Are you Goat's brother or something?

Kyle Nibblet is a punk. He's not hurting the program like Bracky Brett is but I'll keep complaining about him until he's not in MSU's employ. I said my peace on Tuesday and that was it. I may reply to a tweet but I didn't put it out there for all my followers to see. What's more people who follow me are the hardcore fans who follow close - I'm not feeding stuff to casual fans who don't know their ass from second base. I bring attention to these idiots so people will recognize how dumb they are. I was the first one to call Stevens for who he is. I was the first one discussing the video board. Several other stuff (just giving examples, not bragging before you tell me how unimportant I am, I get it) I stir it up but my complaints are legit. I also am positive 80-90% of the time.

I'm not going to get into a long argument on this. I leave it here. If you want to discuss things I say on twitter, tell me about it on twitter.

missouridawg
02-13-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm curious what you said about me to get the other thread deleted. You must really hate me. Are you Goat's brother or something?

Kyle Nibblet is a punk. He's not hurting the program like Bracky Brett is but I'll keep complaining about him until he's not in MSU's employ. I said my peace on Tuesday and that was it. I may reply to a tweet but I didn't put it out there for all my followers to see. What's more people who follow me are the hardcore fans who follow close - I'm not feeding stuff to casual fans who don't know their ass from second base. I bring attention to these idiots so people will recognize how dumb they are. I was the first one to call Stevens for who he is. I was the first one discussing the video board. Several other stuff (just giving examples, not bragging before you tell me how unimportant I am, I get it) I stir it up but my complaints are legit. I also am positive 80-90% of the time.

I'm not going to get into a long argument on this. I leave it here. If you want to discuss things I say on twitter, tell me about it on twitter.

I didn't say jack shit about you. Take that guilty conscious elsewhere.

mparkerfd20
02-13-2014, 08:49 PM
Nm

The Croom Diaries
02-13-2014, 09:16 PM
I didn't say jack shit about you. Take that guilty conscious elsewhere.

You made an entire thread about me so I'd say you did.

FlabLoser
02-13-2014, 09:18 PM
Geez. Nibblett does a great job.

I seen it dawg
02-13-2014, 09:20 PM
You guys take this shit outside

Dawg61
02-13-2014, 09:23 PM
Anyone else lost here?

JDog13
02-13-2014, 09:31 PM
http://www.youryoure.com/

missouridawg
02-13-2014, 09:37 PM
You made an entire thread about me so I'd say you did.

There's a solid chance that I'm a little confused on who owns the twitter accounts and message board handles... but my thread was directed at the person who was tweeting around 4 PM today from the M&WN Baseball twitter account (not the Crxxm Diaries twitter). Maybe it's the same person and maybe I underestimated the number of twitter handles that one person should have.

And for your notes, the worst that I said in the thread that got deleted was referring to that person as a whiny bitch.

I don't hate you, but you airing out this shit in public makes MSU look foolish. Our athletic department isn't flawless, but they're doing a damn good job. The last thing we need is our fans publicly pointing out the few flaws we have. Call them and work it out... no need for the public lashing of an employee who is only doing what he's told.

RAYn_Man
02-13-2014, 10:11 PM
What's more people who follow me are the hardcore fans who follow close - I'm not feeding stuff to casual fans who don't know their ass from second base.

This coming from the guy who said Matthew Britton was in the lineup for his offense and that he should be replaced late in games for defensive purposes...

preachermatt83
02-13-2014, 10:23 PM
1) This whole thread is stupid because it is all a bunch of whining by Missouridog about somebody else whining. 2) Croom Diaries is a great asset to this board and to the bulldog nation 3) Kyle Niblett is useless . . .

that is all

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-13-2014, 10:27 PM
1) This whole thread is stupid because it is all a bunch of whining by Missouridog about somebody else whining. 2) Croom Diaries is a great asset to this board and to the bulldog nation 3) Kyle Niblett is useless . . .

that is all

Who the hell is niblett? Someone give me the cliffs notes of this tampon fest

JDog13
02-13-2014, 11:04 PM
Who the hell is niblett? Someone give me the cliffs notes of this tampon fest

Social Media Dude at State

Dawg61
02-13-2014, 11:46 PM
Never show that picture again

JDog13
02-14-2014, 12:16 AM
Never show that picture again

IKR

RAYn_Man
02-14-2014, 09:18 AM
I think Niblett does a great job. Great job of advertising our brand.

The Croom Diaries
02-14-2014, 10:05 AM
In response to items directed at me in this thread:

1. I am the lead editor of M&WN. Anything said on our website or social media is my responsibility. That doesn't mean I said it all because we have multiple writers, but I do monitor everything. I have access to all of our accounts because I run the site. In the instance that inspired this thread, I was the one responding to MsStateBaseball (now @MsStBaseballFan) about how neither Nibblet's personal account or the official baseball account would respond to him any more because they are black balling me and him (for seriously no good reason).

2. My critiques of Kyle Nibblet don't have anything to do with his job performance. I've made a couple of jabs this week about it but in all seriousness I know he is busy. My beef with him can be found here: http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2014/02/11/kyle-nibblet-social-media-superstar/

3. I base my opinions on what I know for myself, not on other people's opinions. As an opinion writer, I think it would be pretty crappy to just regurgitate other people's takes. If John Cohen believes Britton is the best defender in the SEC that is fine. He knows better than me but from what I've seen he will have to prove it to me. And what I've seen is a guy who made 11 errors at 2B as a freshman (he even made three errors in one inning vs. Lipscomb that year) splitting time with Sam Frost and who barely played last year....he couldn't get on the field because Pirtle was such a good defender even though Pirtle couldn't hit a beach ball the first month of the season and Britt was like 4 of 5 to start the year. I even got into a day long twitter argument around the first of March with Robbie Faulk about how Britt should play over Pirtle because he was the future and Pirtle was sucking it up - Robbie's main argument was Pirtle's defense.... he was right and I was wrong. I look at it like Detz and Frost at third base last year - Detz fielded everything hit to him and rarely made an error while Frost made a number of errors (mostly throwing) but he had better range. Seth Heck is a solid defender - what I saw at fall practice was a very good SS. He will field everything hit in his direction but Britton may be able to get to more balls and make plays that way. Both are good defensively but in different ways (unless Britt has improved a bunch) but I think whoever hits better will have the inside track to winning the job. You can even listen to Kyle Nibblet (who this thread is partly about) slobber all over Heck's defensive abilities on the B&B show this morning.

bully99
02-14-2014, 10:09 AM
Take a break Croom. You need it.

The Croom Diaries
02-14-2014, 10:19 AM

that is all

Thanks for your support. It's a little ironic Mizzou starts a thread to say someone shouldnt use a public arena for criticism but should do it privately when that's the very method he is using.

Vandownbytheriver
02-14-2014, 10:43 AM
Is lead editor of a fan site really a thing?

RAYn_Man
02-14-2014, 10:44 AM
1. I am the lead editor of M&WN.

Can I be you?

Vandownbytheriver
02-14-2014, 10:49 AM
This isn't directed at MW&N, MIR, 3rdand57, FWTCT or anyone else on here, but it's gotten to the point where if someone starts a blog or fan site, they truly believe they are journalists. Hell, recruiting guys call themselves journalists. Random ****ers who tweet shit from games call themselves journalists. I know that some guys have actually requested media passes from State to attend games as media. Just because you write stories and refer to them as articles does not make you media. If it did I would be beer media and recruiting media. I consider myself neither.

starkvegasdawg
02-14-2014, 10:56 AM
You know...I really like the 5 layer stuffed burrito from Taco Bell.

I seen it dawg
02-14-2014, 10:56 AM
And with that this bitchfest is closed.

Political Hack
02-14-2014, 11:11 AM
damnit. i wanted to learn more about the five later burrito. it's like that really good dip, but in a burrito.