Coach34
02-12-2014, 10:40 PM
wow...I have no words

Dawgface
02-12-2014, 10:43 PM
I do. We suck.

maroonmania
02-12-2014, 10:57 PM
Yep, shooting sucks and so does the defense. Now have given up 46 POINTS in the second half and there is still nearly 2 minutes left.

Natedogg33
02-12-2014, 10:57 PM
I have to admit I haven't watched us play much this year. But by God, how have we won as many games as we have? People have said we play with energy, but we can't play basketball. What do we do marginally well?

Coach34
02-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Borchert 1-8
Sword 3-11
Ready 1-7
Cunningham 2-7

Those 4 were 7-33 tonight...7-33....wow

Jacksondevildog
02-12-2014, 11:07 PM
The fact that Cunningham shot as many times as Ready is a problem. I'm sure that Ready will be diagnosed with H1N1 before Saturday's game so all that shit is moot.

mic
02-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Worse basketball game I have maybe ever seen.
1st 10 minutes - UGA
Last 30 minutes - MSU

Coach34
02-12-2014, 11:26 PM
The fact that Cunningham shot as many times as Ready is a problem. I'm sure that Ready will be diagnosed with H1N1 before Saturday's game so all that shit is moot.

The fact that Cunningham made more than Ready bothers me more

Dawg61
02-12-2014, 11:29 PM
wow...I have no words

I've moved on from just asking for a shooting coach and 4 new shooters next year. I want Bruce Pearl. Save your own job Stricklin and go hire Pearl. Pay him. He'll make all that money back and then some in his first season which will be next season. Ray was always going to be just a bridge before the real hire. Get it done.

msstate7
02-12-2014, 11:35 PM
We were 3-25 shooting 3's tonight. Are all these 3's players revolting against ray? Didnt he tell team not to jack up all the 3's?

JohnnyQuid
02-12-2014, 11:36 PM
I've moved on from just asking for a shooting coach and 4 new shooters next year. I want Bruce Pearl. Save your own job Stricklin and go hire Pearl. Pay him. He'll make all that money back and then some in his first season which will be next season. Ray was always going to be just a bridge before the real hire. Get it done.

The more I see this, the more it makes sense. x.x

Dawg61
02-12-2014, 11:40 PM
New strategy. Leave Craig Sword under the other team's basket for the entire game and just cherry pick. Force the other team to make the decision to play 5 v 4 or leave a guy back with Sword and go 4 v 4. Haha bet we'd score more that way and we can't possibly be any worse on defense. Brilliant!!**

tcdog70
02-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Why has anyone ever thought Ray could be a Head Coach. Name one thing you can hang your hat on.

state66
02-12-2014, 11:43 PM
I highly doubt this team has much more drive left in them. I mean this is 6 in a row losses and another shitty season in a row (with an easier schedule) and another ass kicking in conference play. players have checked out. Hope we can get it together and at least match last years SEC record cause taking a step back this year would be a problem.

tcdog70
02-12-2014, 11:45 PM
New strategy. Leave Craig Sword under the other team's basket for the entire game and just cherry pick. Force the other team to make the decision to play 5 v 4 or leave a guy back with Sword and go 4 v 4. Haha bet we'd score more that way and we can't possibly be any worse on defense. Brilliant!!**

61, you can't convince me that if Wilson played twenty minutes a game he wouldn't put up better numbers than half the guys that play . His HS team won three Championships and he wasn't Mr Basketball for nothing.

whosyourdawgy
02-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Good Lord we need to search every juco in the country or some European league somewhere and find a player or 2 that can shoot. And when we find them, sign them. And if we don't have room on the roster, get rid of some of the players that haven't done shit! I know y'all love Davis, but I don't care if he's a freshman coming off surgery. His knee surgery has nothing to do with what I see on the court. There is no way he is going to improve that much from where he is now to be worthy of a SEC basketball scholarship. Hell, he didn't play in the 2nd half of this shitastic game. Coach had Cunningham in for most of it. There is one. If we need room for another player, I'd say adios to Roquez. He is the most up and down player I can remember. But his downs far out weigh his ups to me. Keep Sword, Ware, Fred(who is only safe because of his D), Ready, and Bloodman(he has actually improved to me more than anyone over these first 2 seasons. Anybody else's spot is available for SHOOTERS! If we have somebody that can knock down jumpers, Sword and Ware will be much better. Ugh, I'm done. Same ol shit, different night. Only thing worse is the players basically gave up in the 2nd half and that is a very bad sign

JohnnyQuid
02-13-2014, 12:10 AM
Why has anyone ever thought Ray could be a Head Coach. Name one thing you can hang your hat on.

I just have serious doubts that Ray is an SEC level coach, unproven and continuing to prove me more right than wrong, up to now. Nothing personal, just sayin'.

Dawg61
02-13-2014, 12:14 AM
Cunningham is a senior I think.

bully99
02-13-2014, 01:18 AM
There's better shooting on the streets of Jackson than our bb team.

Bothrops
02-13-2014, 01:24 AM
After watching about half of tonight's game, I could feel the negative energy coming from Ray through the tv screen. He's completely bewildered. I would probably go run off in the woods for a few days.