PDA

View Full Version : Releford finally started just taking it to the basket and Bama may hold on to beat

whosyourdawgy
02-11-2014, 10:54 PM
the Bears. Ain't no way in Hell they are an NCAA tourney team. No way

whosyourdawgy
02-11-2014, 10:56 PM
Unless that happens. Damn Henderson has a quick release on that 3

msstate7
02-11-2014, 10:57 PM
I agree. I do like two of OM's players in Perez and summers though.

whosyourdawgy
02-11-2014, 10:58 PM
That was a piss poor block out by #11 on Bama on that free throw. Get that board, this game is all but over

whosyourdawgy
02-11-2014, 10:59 PM
And Booyah!! Releford drains the 3 at the end to win it.

msstate7
02-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Gotta think this a huge blow to OM's tourney chances

whosyourdawgy
02-11-2014, 11:03 PM
I tell ya what, that foul by Releford that put Summers at the line with 12.5 seconds left ended up being a great foul. That way, Summers has 2 pressure ft's to tie it, and even if he does, Bama gets last shot instead of the Bears. I loved the look on Kennedy's face when the 3 went in. Big blow to their NCAA chances.

CJDAWG85
02-11-2014, 11:18 PM
I tell ya what, that foul by Releford that put Summers at the line with 12.5 seconds left ended up being a great foul. That way, Summers has 2 pressure ft's to tie it, and even if he does, Bama gets last shot instead of the Bears. I loved the look on Kennedy's face when the 3 went in. Big blow to their NCAA chances.

That wasn't a foul... He stepped on Releford's foot and got bailed out... By the way, did anyone notice that crack head's new hair cut looks like a penis? Hilarious!

coastdoglover
02-11-2014, 11:21 PM
crackhead went 4-15 from the field. He is as counterfeit as most rebel fans

thf24
02-11-2014, 11:31 PM
crackhead went 4-15 from the field. He is as counterfeit as most rebel fans

It's incredible how we continue to hear about what an amazing player he is while he continues to put on these kinds of performances.

msstate7
02-11-2014, 11:35 PM
It's incredible how we continue to hear about what an amazing player he is while he continues to put on these kinds of performances.

All or nothing

whosyourdawgy
02-11-2014, 11:40 PM
He's a volume shooter. How many times have we heard that? But he hit a huge 3 toward the end to get em back in it, and I'm damn glad that Summers got tripped up and Henderson didn't get a chance at the end to win it. Who thinks he woulda made it? I would've put my money on him draining it

Johnson85
02-12-2014, 09:38 AM

Ignoring the character issues, he is a good player for a certain type of team. He would be a much better fit for our team than UM's right now. A volume shooter when a team has limited options otherwise can be valuable. But Summers has become too good of a player to waste a lot of possessions on terrible shots by Marshall. If Marshall were on our team, he'd open things up so much for sword that it'd more than make up for the bad possessions he causes.

chef dixon
02-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Henderson is a damn good player. His streak of 3's always seem to come at pretty crucial moments and his most underrated attribute is opening up other guys because they are so keyed in on him. I don't know how many times I've seen him come around a screen, draw 2 defenders in, and bounce pass it in between them to a guy for an easy lay up or trip to the foul line. He's not a great on ball defender but he gets in the passing lane pretty frequently and sets up some big play fast breaks. He is the definition of momentum, and that can be huge in close basketball games.