PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead

DownwardDawg
02-09-2014, 09:50 PM
On now. Great episode! Just too many commercials.

DLGDawg
02-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Yes. Too many commercials.
Thought Carl was gonna blow ricks head off lol.

Guess next week they'll show where the bus went to.

Jack Lambert
02-09-2014, 10:07 PM
On now. Great episode! Just too many commercials.

The plus to having a lot o commercials means the show is doing well and will be on the air for a long time.

cbrunt29
02-09-2014, 10:08 PM
Just started watching it today. Officially hooked.

Political Hack
02-09-2014, 11:46 PM
wondering about the daughter. seems like it's almost a non-issue that quickly. I guess they assume she's dead. I thought the kids got her the last episode of last season.

Drewbowski
02-10-2014, 12:45 AM
I bet well learn more about Judith's fate next episode. It looked like Tyreese was holding something(a baby) when he was running last episode.

DownwardDawg
02-10-2014, 08:18 AM
wondering about the daughter. seems like it's almost a non-issue that quickly. I guess they assume she's dead. I thought the kids got her the last episode of last season.

I think she's still alive. I think the 2 little girls that saved Tyreese' ass may have her. That one little girl looks like she may become a new player.

JiggleBilly
02-12-2014, 10:35 PM
Nm

JiggleBilly
02-12-2014, 10:41 PM
So freaking glad they left the prison.. Reminds me of the comics and ups the tension a good deal with them out and split up. I hope they bring Morgan back too.

godlluB
02-12-2014, 10:46 PM
I actually clicked on this link thinking it was about our basketball team.

Political Hack
02-13-2014, 12:28 PM
I actually clicked on this link thinking it was about our basketball team.

just wrong. but I laughed.

Not showing Judith for several episodes and then reuniting them would be their best bet. it would be a great and emotional way to end the show IMO.

JiggleBilly
02-14-2014, 10:00 AM

Not showing Judith for several episodes and then reuniting them would be their best bet. it would be a great and emotional way to end the show IMO.
I may be mistaken.. But I'm pretty sure she's gone.. If they're keeping up with the comics.

Johnson85
02-14-2014, 12:34 PM
I may be mistaken.. But I'm pretty sure she's gone.. If they're keeping up with the comics.

They're deviating from the comics on several different things and I think the baby is going to be alive based on the way they left it.

I think you're going to see even more deviation from teh comics moving forward as the TV show just can't move as slowly as the books do. I think they've pushed their luck already as far as how long they spent at the farm and at the prison. I think Rick and Carl will continue to be the primary focus, but I think you'll see Darrell take a bigger and bigger roll. He's popular and I don't think will be killed off unless there is a contract dispute. Unlike game of thrones, there just aren't enough compelling characters to kill popular characters left and right.

JiggleBilly
02-14-2014, 12:37 PM

They're deviating from the comics on several different things and I think the baby is going to be alive based on the way they left it.

I think you're going to see even more deviation from teh comics moving forward as the TV show just can't move as slowly as the books do. I think they've pushed their luck already as far as how long they spent at the farm and at the prison. I think Rick and Carl will continue to be the primary focus, but I think you'll see Darrell take a bigger and bigger roll. He's popular and I don't think will be killed off unless there is a contract dispute. Unlike game of thrones, there just aren't enough compelling characters to kill popular characters left and right.
They are changing some, but everyone that has died in the books has bit the dust on the show. Kirkman is a twisted bastard though and I can see them omitting a baby being killed.

Political Hack
02-14-2014, 01:08 PM
well, they either didn't show it because it would be too graphic or they plan to reintroduce her later... probably seasons later.

JiggleBilly
02-14-2014, 01:47 PM
I figure they'll bring her back.

DownwardDawg
02-17-2014, 10:14 AM
Another great episode last night. I love that they are out of the prison and back on the move. Of course, you would take the prison back in real life but it made the show boring.

I find myself scouting the area everywhere I go just in case......
Lol

Political Hack
02-17-2014, 01:45 PM
I keep wondering why they haven't built a treehouse or moved to an island yet.