PDA

View Full Version : Been talking to Coach and the creators of EliteDawgs...

CadaverDawg
02-09-2014, 08:19 PM
I think everybody is going to be pretty pumped about some of the things we're going to be seeing over the next month or so. Lots of cool interactive things.

If you're a MSU "read only" type, you should create a member account and join in the discussion from time to time. Also, we all need to try and click some ads daily and donate a few bucks if possible from time to time (myself included), even if it's just $5.00. From behind the scenes, I can tell you that this board is only going to get better moving forward, so don't miss out on being a part of the building process.

Between baseball 2014, football 2014, and recruiting 2015....this next 12 months could be some of the biggest months in the history of MSU. I can't wait, and I'm enjoying the discussion with all of you guys. Carry on.

Hail damn State

hells bells
02-09-2014, 11:36 PM
I think everybody is going to be pretty pumped about some of the things we're going to be seeing over the next month or so. Lots of cool interactive things.

If you're a MSU "read only" type, you should create a member account and join in the discussion from time to time. Also, we all need to try and click some ads daily and donate a few bucks if possible from time to time (myself included), even if it's just $5.00. From behind the scenes, I can tell you that this board is only going to get better moving forward, so don't miss out on being a part of the building process.

Between baseball 2014, football 2014, and recruiting 2015....this next 12 months could be some of the biggest months in the history of MSU. I can't wait, and I'm enjoying the discussion with all of you guys. Carry on.

Hail damn State

Question? Never donated, so a dumb question, security is assured. Two, what about Elite Dawg Wear? Hat, shirt ect. Would be a honor to show it, unless you want discreet dawgs.

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-09-2014, 11:57 PM
Just saw the email. You have some great ideas that we will implement. Awesome job!

CadaverDawg
02-10-2014, 12:00 AM
Just saw the email. You have some great ideas that we will implement. Awesome job!

Gracias

Coach34
02-10-2014, 12:01 AM
We have some Elitedawg shirts left

CJDAWG85
02-10-2014, 12:18 AM
I wear mine everywhere. Keep up the good work guys. Love this board.

LiterallyPolice
02-10-2014, 12:30 AM
I randomly clicked the ad at the top to do my part...

... And wouldn't you know it, I got sucked in. The website it took me to has some great looking hardwood floors! WIN-WIN.

hacker
02-10-2014, 12:39 AM
Question? Never donated, so a dumb question, security is assured.

The donate form redirects you to PayPal which is one of the largest and most secure e-commerce sites on the net. No worries about security. It's a million times worse when you read your credit card numbers over the phone to QVC.

Political Hack
02-10-2014, 08:55 AM
the ads cater to your individual interests based on websites you visit and sites that you allow (trust) to install cookies. So, if you go to a lot of camping sites you'll probably see REI ads. I get a lot of truck accessories and financial things, some of which interest me. There's one site called Dvor (I think) that I get sometimes. pretty cool site focused on camping/survival type gear, but you have to join to be a member and I'm not going that far.

Op4isabitch
02-10-2014, 09:02 AM
Interesting, I seem to get a lot of ads for Asian dating websites and the occasional one for women's dress shoes and makeup.....wtf?

DawgHouseUnited
02-10-2014, 09:46 AM
If you're a MSU "read only" type, you should create a member account and join in the discussion from time to time. Also, we all need to try and click some ads daily and donate a few bucks if possible from time to time (myself included), even if it's just $5.00.

Hail damn State

I've tried to click a few ads when I'm here ever since NSD when someone posted the hits numbers on that thread alone. I'm definitely a read-more-than-post member because so many of you guys seem to have a lot more knowledge about what's going on than I do. I don't have the connections y'all have, so I just sit back and read what everyone has to say. Loving it so far, though.

Offshore Dawg
02-10-2014, 09:53 AM
^^^^^^^ This big time for me also.

dawg27
02-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Sounds good great ideas. How do i get a shirt?

gtowndawg
02-10-2014, 10:34 AM
I'll just make it a habit to move that donation over here (not that it's much, but it will help).

//that's not a slam on SPS per se, but between the bear posters and HD6 I just can't take anymore.

Coach34
02-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Sounds good great ideas. How do i get a shirt?

Donate $10 and send Elitedawgs your address and size...$15 if you want 2...we have maroon and white ones

Coach34
02-10-2014, 10:55 AM
I have about 15 of the super offensive #RTGDF shirts left with Elitedawgs on it...I'll part with those for the price of shipping

PM me if interested on those

dawg27
02-10-2014, 11:17 AM
I would like one of those super offensive shirts,and i will donate $10 and whatever i owe u coach ur shirts. I have only been on since dec may be a dumb ? Where do i go to send the money to this site,how do i get up with u coach about ur shirts?

Coach34
02-10-2014, 11:36 AM
I would like one of those super offensive shirts,and i will donate $10 and whatever i owe u coach ur shirts. I have only been on since dec may be a dumb ? Where do i go to send the money to this site,how do i get up with u coach about ur shirts?

green donate button up top and them PM me your size and address

hacker
02-10-2014, 11:37 AM
I have about 15 of the super offensive #RTGDF shirts left with Elitedawgs on it...I'll part with those for the price of shipping

PM me if interested on those

coach did you ship out my replacement?

hacker
02-10-2014, 11:39 AM
P.S. I still have a 2XL that is a little too large for me that I'll ship out to anyone for free. Just PM me.

Coach34
02-10-2014, 11:40 AM
nope- thx for the reminder

dawg27
02-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Thank u coach

dawg27
02-10-2014, 12:59 PM
I wear large,thanks for ur help coach.

Coach34
02-10-2014, 01:01 PM
np. Thanks for being part of the site