PDA

View Full Version : We're a month old today

elitedawgs
05-01-2013, 11:45 AM
410 Members and growing.

FISHDAWG
05-01-2013, 11:52 AM
animosity from the clique of SPS grows as well ... starting to see more polarization between the two boards ... elitedawgs came along in just the right time

BeastMan
05-01-2013, 12:23 PM
animosity from the clique of SPS grows as well ... starting to see more polarization between the two boards ... elitedawgs came along in just the right time

It was inevitable but I will post on both and stay out of that fray. It's really just the nature of boards. You see sps hate on even 247. You see SECrant hate on sps. The pay boards hate each other. The only boards I don't do are scout and rivals. There all different and provide unique value to me. I've never approached boards as I had to have only 1 I supported.

Drugdog
05-01-2013, 01:00 PM
I find myself over here 2-1 over sps. Refreshing talking about MSU and not being drug into the Rebel sewer. I have enough frustrations during the day, nice to come to ED and not have to endure their garbage.

dickiedawg
05-01-2013, 05:00 PM
I find myself over here 2-1 over sps. Refreshing talking about MSU and not being drug into the Rebel sewer. I have enough frustrations during the day, nice to come to ED and not have to endure their garbage.

+1. It's downright hard to read. Obviously there's a lot more traffic over there and it's worth checking in on, but there's so much I get sick of.