PDA

View Full Version : Thought on whenning

starkvegasdawg
02-09-2014, 09:03 AM
I think we need to embrace that honest typo made by aeris. It appears that the bearsharks are grasping at things to ridicule us for so they can keep their false sense of superiority. Let's take this away from them too by embracing it. When the egg bowl 2014-where Aeris Williams makes CJ his bitch all night long.

Political Hack
02-09-2014, 09:05 AM
When four out of five more this Our State.

Msujd164
02-09-2014, 09:41 AM
WHEN has CJ Johnson been relevant? Seriously a 5 star BUST.

Political Hack
02-09-2014, 11:46 AM
he's good but he's not gotten any better since arriving at OM.

RougeDawg
02-09-2014, 02:28 PM
he's good but he's not gotten any better since arriving at OM.

He's good, WHEN he actually sees the field.** The dude's been on the DL( I know baseball) more than on the field since he accepted the furniture signing bonus.

Offshore Dawg
02-09-2014, 02:32 PM
The toddy bears are so worried that Mullen will keep pounding that ass, that they can't stand it that things are so much better in the Dawg world than it is in their throw back to the 60's ****** ass butt licking life style.

Pollodawg
02-09-2014, 02:40 PM
Who's that fruitloop on Nafoom that tries to pin the race card on State--State of all schools, first SEC school to hire a black head coach, game of change of change, etc? Dear Johnboy, you do realize that this is high comedy, high bloody comedy when you do this, right? Juxtapose the anti-Obama rally in 2012 with the handshake from the Game of Change and tell me who looks better. Go eat a dick.

And as far as CJ goes, he's 1-2 verses the "pups." Stats don't denote that you should call anybody out or talk any kind of shit, dumbass.

Really Clark?
02-09-2014, 04:02 PM
I just don't see him being good. He's ok. Why is his best game in 2012 was against us so it taints our perception. Prior to that game he was tied with our own Preston Smith in sacks in the league. He had a great game against us. Now unfortunately he was injured this year so he may have really built on that but at this point I think he has been just ok. When you consider how good he was suppose to be I would consider him a disappointment at this time.