PDA

View Full Version : Survey email

FlabLoser
02-08-2014, 08:48 PM
Anybody else getting this email from research@sec.org?

Dear Bulldog Football Season Ticket Holder,

We understand that your football team's performance is a significant part of the overall gameday experience. However, we also know how important it is to continue improving other areas of the stadium experience in order to make it more enjoyable for you. We look forward to using data from this survey to build on the SEC's reputation of having the best stadium experiences in the country.

The survey can take up to 10 minutes to complete and is organized in sections.

We would like your feedback on all of the major aspects of the stadium experience:
- Introduction
- First Impressions
- Concessions
- Restrooms
- Band and Cheers
- Video Board, Ribbon Boards and Sound
- Connectivity and Conclusion

PLEASE NOTE: The below link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD THIS MESSAGE.

(Snip)

onetl
02-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Looks as thought it is going to all BC

I seen it dawg
02-08-2014, 09:03 PM
Yep

DownwardDawg
02-08-2014, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I got it today too.

coastdoglover
02-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Got it today and completed it. I told them the same thing I did in MSU's survey, we have no idea how to use the jumbotron.

dawgoneyall
02-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Got one also. Wondered if it was legit. You would think our AD Dept would have sent " a something is coming" memo

FlabLoser
02-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Got it today and completed it. I told them the same thing I did in MSU's survey, we have no idea how to use the jumbotron.

Me too. I found some strong words to describe how bad the commercialization of DWS has been.

Can't get that Bama game out of my mind. ****ing nonstop commercials. If the clock was stopped, commercials were playing. It wasn't just annoying. It was highly offensive. Big play coming up? Let's jam in another commercial before the snap!