PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket renewal and The Scoreboard Cub

Dawgbite
02-08-2014, 02:20 PM
I recieved my ticket renewal today and a letter explaining how the reseating will work. Did anybody else get theirs? There is no seat designation just the number of tickets and parking pass renewal. They also said that parking passes will be reassigned as well. After reading the letter, if you are moving to the scoreboard club, the people who committed prior to April 2013 will get first choice. Those who committed after April 2013 will be assigned seats in the order of their commitment not by their points. The way I read the letter, those of us who have made a deposit for the scoreboard club after April 2013 will be the only ones who will not be able to choose seats but they will be assigned in order that the deposit was recieved? Maybe they mean that we will choose in that order but that's not what the letter says. It probably won't matter for me either way but it seems odd that this is the only section that is not being reseated solely on points.

maroonmania
02-08-2014, 02:25 PM
Guess I don't understand what makes the expansion thing the one and only time to reseat? If the point thing is such a big deal then why don't they reseat every year?

Dawgbite
02-08-2014, 02:34 PM
I think they are just using the expansion as an excuse to reseat. There are going to be some people who have had good tickets for years but haven't really donated much that will get bumped out of their seats and they are not going to be happy. I think they should reseat every 5-7 years personally

maroonmania
02-08-2014, 02:43 PM
I agree they should reseat at some regular interval if they actually want to reward people for giving. I mean what other incentive is there for accumulating BC points?

Belegal
02-08-2014, 03:15 PM
I bought 2 in the scoreboard club and wondering why the ticket price was not included on recent bill?

Dawgbite
02-08-2014, 03:26 PM
The invoice and letter I recieved today was for tickets and parking pass. There was no mention of the seat donation. I haven't heard anything about the seat donation since my initial deposit.

FlabLoser
02-08-2014, 03:28 PM
It's more than an endzone expansion. Half the Lower east side is opening to season ticket holders due to the students moving out of it.

Belegal
02-08-2014, 03:31 PM
I paid the bulldog club the $1100 but not the $310 for a ticket & not on my bill . My bill was same for the same number of tickets as last year & did not include scoreboard ticket