PDA

View Full Version : This is all tsun has now

starkvegasdawg
02-08-2014, 06:51 AM
Saw this on SPS. Aeris tweeted out he was ready to win the egg bowl the next four years and typoed win to where it came out when. Sweet mercy all of the bears are running with this like it is the biggest gaffe in written history. Biggest instigator is mr z-71 himself, cj Johnson. It is all he has tweeted about. I guess when you can't tweet about winning games this is all you have left. They make fun of what they fear and Mr Williams and Co scare the bear shit out of them in Oxford right now.

Pollodawg
02-08-2014, 06:59 AM
Tell CJ congrats on that one successful season he's had out of the three he's been there. If the bears really want to keep calling this a rivalry, they should probably win more than once ever half-decade.

Political Hack
02-08-2014, 07:55 AM
they are pissing off the wrong person. A-Train will truck CJ.

Oxfordawg
02-08-2014, 08:03 AM
So the "special" kid on the scooter from the egg bowl is making fun of typos now? He's come so far. He could barely legibly type how he needed more swallowers on twitter.

MSUDawg4Life
02-08-2014, 08:29 AM
CJ was so happy that he could spell a three-letter word. I guess that made him feel smart for the first time in his life. I have never seen somebody so giddy over being able to spell the word win. When you attend the school that "educated" EWOP, I reckon you have to take whatever victory against MSU you can get. They sure are hard to come by on the football field.

MabenMaroon
02-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Also noticed that they have a tendency to lie to each other. Saw one of their sites and one was stating that 247 had them rated at 13, another stated it was 14 and yet another was claiming " another top 15 class, yet again". I guess they think that their fellow bear posters are 1) too ignorant to look up those things for themselves or 2) or if you keep repeating the same lie over and over again it becomes the truth. ( 247 has them at 16, which is the best out of all four services ) Think back to theirs and UAT's mythical cereal box/barber shop NC's..

messageboardsuperhero
02-08-2014, 09:01 AM
I'm kind of glad they're giving him a hard time- it can only give Williams even more motivation to run it up their ass over the next four years.

Maroons
02-08-2014, 09:13 AM
Do they not have iPhones with Siri?

TheDogFather
02-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Saw this on SPS. Aeris tweeted out he was ready to win the egg bowl the next four years and typoed win to where it came out when. Sweet mercy all of the bears are running with this like it is the biggest gaffe in written history. Biggest instigator is mr z-71 himself, cj Johnson. It is all he has tweeted about. I guess when you can't tweet about winning games this is all you have left. They make fun of what they fear and Mr Williams and Co scare the bear shit out of them in Oxford right now.

http://imageshack.com/a/img208/4193/j9cd.jpg

DCdawg
02-08-2014, 09:39 AM
That prick, Guy Odom, is making fun of him too. I'm not surprised since he's shown his true colors already. That guy needs to get blasted on twitter. If I had an account without my name attached to it (I know some people do) I would shame this guy for everyone to see. He needs to be humbled if he intends to be held to a higher standard.

EAVdog
02-08-2014, 09:44 AM
Aeris is better than every back on their roster and their latest class. F'em.

msstate7
02-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Aeris is better than every back on their roster and their latest class. F'em.

Yep and so are jrob and shump.

Jacksondevildog
02-08-2014, 09:55 AM
Speaking of Guy Odom, can anybody really believe that this guy is a pastor? I know he preaches in Canton, this guy is absolutely a joke. I swear to everything, if we win the egg bowl this year, I will wear maroon and white and sit in his congregation on Sunday morning.

Dawgface
02-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Speaking of Guy Odom, can anybody really believe that this guy is a pastor? I know he preaches in Canton, this guy is absolutely a joke. I swear to everything, if we win the egg bowl this year, I will wear maroon and white and sit in his congregation on Sunday morning.

Make it the front row.

whosyourdawgy
02-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Somebody post the screenshots of what CJ is remembered for on Twitter for me

CadaverDawg
02-08-2014, 10:10 AM

Yea, he used to be youth minister at a church in Clinton, now he's a pastor in Canton. I'm sure his congregation is proud.

FlabLoser
02-08-2014, 10:11 AM
Speaking of Guy Odom, can anybody really believe that this guy is a pastor? I know he preaches in Canton, this guy is absolutely a joke.

He is just following Freeze's lead. Freeze talks like a pastor and elevates football to religion. Blurs the lines between football and salvation. A little bit cult-like.

I'm sure Odom hates us out of love.

whosyourdawgy
02-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Interesting idea.

messageboardsuperhero
02-08-2014, 10:17 AM
Somebody post the screenshots of what CJ is remembered for on Twitter for me

He likes white girls cause all of em swallow.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/00cc1a5e86817a74c9c2db10fb683265_cjohnson-e1309209131147.jpg

Johnson also posted this picture of his brand new Z71 that he happened to get on the day he enrolled at UM.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCXhswzCQAAEp6x.jpg

The CJ Johnson saga might be the most blatant buying of a player I've ever seen... And the NCAA never did jack shit about it.

hacker
02-08-2014, 10:27 AM
yeah I just tweeted @ him https://twitter.com/_mculp/status/432173496899493890

TheRef
02-08-2014, 10:31 AM
yeah I just tweeted @ him https://twitter.com/_mculp/status/432173496899493890

Did you mean to misspell win? Just curious....

SDDawg
02-08-2014, 10:33 AM
Bottom line, Ole Miss has resorted to "whenning" recruiting titles, not even football games. Making snide remarks and inside jokes is all they have left because they don't do JACK SHIT on the field. They are a couple of busted plays away from a Vandy loss and likely a loss to GA Tech. I hope Arkansas stomps their ass into the basement next year. #NeverYieldToOleMiss

Original48
02-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Did you mean to misspell win? Just curious....

He did. That's what all of this is about.

TheRef
02-08-2014, 10:46 AM
He did. That's what all of this is about.

Oh...now I see...sorry. Read it before I had my coffee. Note to self: Never read message boards before coffee.

smootness
02-08-2014, 11:07 AM
Never thought I'd see the day in which a guy who doesn't understand the basics of grammar, including simple subject-verb agreement, is spending 1,000 consecutive tweets making fun of one misspelling.

I realize they're just trying to make jokes, but does no one see the laughable irony of constantly embarrassing grammatical errors while in the midst of trying to kill a kid over one mistake?

If your grammar sucks, fine, you just look like an idiot. But then when you go bonkers over another kid's spelling mistake, you look like a 10-ton stupid dumb.

TheRef
02-08-2014, 11:10 AM
Never thought I'd see the day in which a guy who doesn't understand the basics of grammar, including simple subject-verb agreement, is spending 1,000 consecutive tweets making fun of one misspelling.

I realize they're just trying to make jokes, but does no one see the laughable irony of constantly embarrassing grammatical errors while in the midst of trying to kill a kid over one mistake?

If your grammar sucks, fine, you just look like an idiot. But then when you go bonkers over another kid's spelling mistake, you look like a 10-ton stupid dumb.

Who is that directed to exactly?

smootness
02-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Who is that directed to exactly?

CJ Johnson

SDDawg
02-08-2014, 11:16 AM
I would direct it to the entire Ole Miss fan base to be honest. They would have DIED to flip Aeris and then all they have left is to make fun of him over a misspelled tweet? #WHENtheday indeed.

TheRef
02-08-2014, 11:19 AM
CJ Johnson

Okay....I need to stop trying to understand stuff today. I think it may be the beer I'm drinking. Pregaming the UK game. Also it's my birthday....I love college.

bully99
02-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Happy Birthday Ref, Will you be in uniform today at the Hump.

TheRef
02-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Happy Birthday Ref, Will you be in uniform today at the Hump.

I've retired the uniform for various reasons. I still do IM basketball refereeing. I will be near the Candyman if you want to meet up.

blacklistedbully
02-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Make it the front row.

Bring your cowbell and ring it every time there's an, "Amen" or a hymm.

messageboardsuperhero
02-08-2014, 11:35 AM

Oh, the irony of the most grammatically incorrect person on the planet making fun of someone else's one grammar error on twitter is not lost on most of us. I don't think most UM fans get it though.

I even got a new signature to recognize the three biggest morons on twitter.

smootness
02-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Yeah, I was just speaking rhetorically to CJ and OM fans on twitter, not to anyone here.

Op4isabitch
02-08-2014, 11:42 AM
@_mculp was it a bad choice for you. I'm sorry next time I'll ask for you advice next time I make my own decision. Your a joke
10:23am - 8 Feb 14

CJ Johnson the English major......lol

Your instead of you're. Oh the irony, what an idiot that guys proved to be........

starkvegasdawg
02-08-2014, 12:03 PM
@_mculp was it a bad choice for you. I'm sorry next time I'll ask for you advice next time I make my own decision. Your a joke
10:23am - 8 Feb 14

CJ Johnson the English major......lol

Your instead of you're. Oh the irony, what an idiot that guys proved to be........
Also he said he would ask for you advice. Double fail.

LeakyD
02-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Did anyone notice that he said "that type if girl" in one of his tweets. He misspelled "of".

Op4isabitch
02-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Did anyone notice that he said "that type if girl" in one of his tweets. He misspelled "of".

I didn't get that, I thought it was like the Nkemdiche thing. You know I'd nail "that type, IF girl, I'd have to think hard though."