PDA

View Full Version : Per the plantation

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-07-2014, 08:51 PM
Balis left because of steroids and cox, bernardrick and cjones added too much muscle in 18 months not to be juicing. I quote "no way a 2 star like kj or mckinney can get that big".

Kj is in the nfl and just won a ring. Im sure they dont test in the nfl. No worries that robert k shows up at 290 with a 6 pack at 17....but if one of our 2 stars gets in shape, it is steroids and the reason balis left.

Fyi, some know why balis left. It aint roids.

Hey rebs, our players grind. Yalls do blow and steal tip jars from the library.

messageboardsuperhero
02-07-2014, 08:57 PM
I know UM fans are obsessed with "starzz," but what in the hell does someone's star rating have to do with his ability to put on muscle? I would LOVE to hear the rationale on that one- because it might be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read in my entire life...

A two star player can't put on muscle and develop his body... my goodness, where in the world did you read that?

Coach34
02-07-2014, 09:09 PM
because their fans literally take starzzz as being the gospel- thats why they are so into Signing Day and act like it even more important than a bowl game.

It's not playstation folks- the human element is alive and well

preachermatt83
02-07-2014, 09:15 PM
deflection.... Plain and simple, they are trying to do anything in the world to get the eyes of folks on anything other than them after signing day.

mic
02-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Steriods.???That's absurd.. it was Deer Antler Spray.. get your facts right OM..

Statecoachingblows**
02-07-2014, 09:43 PM
And sexual assault charges being filed against a player are no big deal since the allegations came from another guy****

Political Hack
02-07-2014, 09:45 PM
four. and. one.

FOUR... seriously, four out of five. That's ass whipping dominance.

esplanade91
02-07-2014, 09:47 PM
We're fat and stupid and the only reason any of us are good at sports is steroids. It's also how we're all of a sudden good at baseball again, because any hack like Renfroe can go from not being on his high school team to being a top 5 prospect for an MLB team strictly by the use of steroids. Get your facts straight, guys. They're 3/4ths our size because they're more exclusive, Yancy knows enough about raw talent to be a GM for a Super Bowl winning NFL team (chooses not to), and Faulkner became a world renowned and timeless figure ONLY because he went to the University of Ole Miss for one semester... that one semester being so awesome and jam-packed full of knowledge that he no longer needed school.

We must give up and tear down that facade of a weight room. The jig is up.

Dawgowar
02-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Steriods.???That's absurd.. it was Deer Antler Spray.. get your facts right OM..

Dude, really, keep it quiet! Next thing you know somebody will be typing about the HGH boosting effects of Fermented Elephant Urine, gives our guys all kinds of advantage in recovery.

cheewgumm
02-07-2014, 11:19 PM
That biogenesis place that got a rod in trouble should hire kimchi as their spokesman, he's the walking embodiment of "steroid abuser",

CooterDavenport
02-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Fyi, some know why balis left. It aint roids.

The "his friend being at UConn" thing? Or something else? (I understand if you'd rather not say publicly.)

MainEventDawg
02-07-2014, 11:39 PM
So they are accusing our players of juicing now? I thought their agenda was to make fun of our "Balis-made" gimmick and talk shit about our strength and conditioning program. Now our players are too big and strong??? The obsession in Oxford is growing.

UMCDawg16
02-07-2014, 11:56 PM
The obsession has never been greater. At least half of the threads on Yancy's board are about us. Funny how you can be so obsessed with a school you are superior than.

preachermatt83
02-08-2014, 01:47 AM
The "his friend being at UConn" thing? Or something else? (I understand if you'd rather not say publicly.)

he was told to start looking for another place. Dan wanted a change of culture. Things were a little tense between the two bc Dan laid some of the blame for the massive amount of injuries on Balis.

esplanade91
02-08-2014, 11:48 AM
I wouldn't call that limited to MSU though. S&C coaches jump around like crazy and for good reason. Balis was probably here a year too long, but it's nice to get a new guy who has different ways of doing things. That's how you get hurt.

They did the same thing at my high school. Obviously my high school isn't at the college level, but the S&C my senior year said he typically didn't hang around more than 2 or 3 years because that was the protocol for guys with his job.

Todd4State
02-08-2014, 01:05 PM
I noticed during the Egg Bowl that our players looked like they were in a lot better shape than their players. And no, I don't think it was steroids.

I think the Ole Miss S&C is pretty bad OR they just don't participate like they should. They have o-linemen that are 370. And it's not muscle. That's WAY too big.

SDDawg
02-08-2014, 01:20 PM
Love the conditioning our guys have had but if it comes at the expense of speed or resistance to injury then obviously we've overcorrected there. I wish Balis well in the new job at UConn and I wish the Rebels "well" as we prepare to stomp their ass again this year in Oxfarce.

Todd4State
02-08-2014, 02:21 PM
Love the conditioning our guys have had but if it comes at the expense of speed or resistance to injury then obviously we've overcorrected there. I wish Balis well in the new job at UConn and I wish the Rebels "well" as we prepare to stomp their ass again this year in Oxfarce.

Yes, if that's the case. But I don't think we can blame Balis for Tyler getting a concussion, someone landing on Hughes leg and tearing his achilles tendon, or Dak getting a nerve injury. And I'm not sure that Dan blames Balis for that either to be honest with you.

Bothrops
02-08-2014, 04:01 PM
OM has become so obsessed with stars that they rate everything with them. I wonder if they rate their own excrement on a star scale.

Todd4State
02-08-2014, 04:19 PM
OM has become so obsessed with stars that they rate everything with them. I wonder if they rate their own excrement on a star scale.

Yes- they can't see the forest for the trees. Most of them think recruiting is like the NFL draft or free agency. Just get a guy that is a 4-5 star guy and then they should be an immiediate impact player. They're relying on people like Yancy to tell them who the good players are without any regard to character or hard work. Just get them on campus and figure out everything later.

This is a great example- it can't be that we are working hard and have coaches that actually develop talent. It has to be steroids.

They truly have no clue.

Homedawg
02-08-2014, 04:21 PM
he was told to start looking for another place. Dan wanted a change of culture. Things were a little tense between the two bc Dan laid some of the blame for the massive amount of injuries on Balis.

Interesting take, considering it caught dan off guard and he walked around w his lip poked out for a week like his dog had been killed.

CooterDavenport
02-08-2014, 05:16 PM
Interesting take, considering it caught dan off guard and he walked around w his lip poked out for a week like his dog had been killed.

Not sure I'm buying that. The new guy was hired in 5 days.

SDDawg
02-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Yes, if that's the case. But I don't think we can blame Balis for Tyler getting a concussion, someone landing on Hughes leg and tearing his achilles tendon, or Dak getting a nerve injury. And I'm not sure that Dan blames Balis for that either to be honest with you.

Yah, I don't have any idea if that scenario is true about Dan and Balis but objectively we know that Balis had been around for a while so a change is not surprising. I agree too, there is nothing about our conditioning program that would have impacted those three. I do wonder about Perk though, he seemed to be "banged up" all year long.

Homedawg
02-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Not sure I'm buying that. The new guy was hired in 5 days.

That's fine. Don't buy it. I'm ok w that. Just telling u Mullen was caught off guard.

CooterDavenport
02-08-2014, 06:32 PM
That's fine. Don't buy it. I'm ok w that. Just telling u Mullen was caught off guard.

You didn't "just" tell it. You told it with a hyperbolic implication of insider knowledge that doesn't match known facts. Note: I'm not saying you don't have knowledge of the situation or that Mullen wasn't caught off guard. But I doubt he spent the week pouting. Would that we could all pout so productively.

Homedawg
02-08-2014, 06:40 PM
You didn't "just" tell it. You told it with a hyperbolic implication of insider knowledge that doesn't match known facts. Note: I'm not saying you don't have knowledge of the situation or that Mullen wasn't caught off guard. But I doubt he spent the week pouting. Would that we could all pout so productively.

The part about lip poked out was a figure of speech. Meaning he was upset, bothered, etc. said for emphasis. So as I said before, I don't care if u believe what I'm saying or not. Just passing along info to a board. If u would prefer I not share, I'll mind my own business and keep it to myself. your part about doing a job while pouting- shit coaches do that for many weeks a year, after a loss after a recruit is bought out from under u etc.

Vandelaydawg
02-08-2014, 08:13 PM

Please help us understand all the "known facts" that homedawg has disputed. As for his "hyperbolic implication", I can help with that...he does have insider knowledge and knows exactly what he speaks of.