PDA

View Full Version : Rumors

RossDawg82
02-07-2014, 07:30 PM
Has anyone heard the rumor that Robert Nkemdechi and hugh freezus are bumping heads? If so please enlighten me.

Fader21
02-07-2014, 07:32 PM
Freeze bans selfies with white boys

Dawg61
02-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Which heads are they bumping?

RossDawg82
02-07-2014, 07:34 PM
Freeze bans selfies with white boys
That's one of the funniest things I have heard in a while

Statecoachingblows**
02-07-2014, 07:41 PM

And that takes the lead for funniest thing I've heard in a while...My wife was in the middle of a "serious" story and I busy out laughing! Couldn't even explain to her why

Coach34
02-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Kimchee is a problem child for them- it was easy to see with his outbursts on the field- not to mention the rumors off the field. Then you have his exchange with Kiffen during the Egg Bowl.

I cant see him ****ing up enough to get booted or anything in his 3 years there. They will be tolerant enough to get him thru 3 seasons and then push him into the draft. Shirley he wont **** up enough with only 2 years left

Todd4State
02-07-2014, 07:55 PM
They will tolerate Nkemdiche because the last thing that they want are State fans throwing out the fact that he is a bust in their faces. They would prefer that he destroy the team from within.

Heck, I bet part of the reason they played him a RB in the Egg Bowl was probably because some MSU fan said he couldn't play RB in college just to prove some random poster wrong.

bulldawg28
02-07-2014, 07:55 PM
That's the result of promising and giving the kid the world then trying to discipline him for being spoiled. It takes special coaches to deal with primadonna 5*'s and deep benches to counter his attitude when he's benched. Unfortunately for Ole Miss they have neither. When your position coach has just as much foolishness and immaturity as the teenager your screwed. This is a cancer that will spread quickly. The more drama Queens they sign the worse team chemistry will be. The gimmicky coaching will doom them soon enough.

Saltydog
02-07-2014, 08:04 PM
face no major repercussions. I mean, look at what all Eminem has gotten into and look how light his punishment was. Short of committing murder, he can do whatever he wants to do and they'll bring in their cleaners to get rid of it.

Schultzy
02-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Nkimdeche knows ole miss can't afford for the nation's number one rated recruit's career to go south. He's got them by the balls and he knows it.

They just have to hope he doesn't take advantage of it.

Bear@Work
02-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Kimchee is a problem child for them- it was easy to see with his outbursts on the field- not to mention the rumors off the field. Then you have his exchange with Kiffen during the Egg Bowl.

I cant see him ****ing up enough to get booted or anything in his 3 years there. They will be tolerant enough to get him thru 3 seasons and then push him into the draft. Shirley he wont **** up enough with only 2 years left

This is another one of those unproveable prophecies.

1. A and B are butting heads.
2. The only way we'll ever know publicly that A and B are butting heads is if A gets kicked off B's team.
3. I will state that they are butting heads as fact but include that A will not get kicked off B's team so that I will never be proven wrong.

Statecoachingblows**
02-07-2014, 08:23 PM
All the PR hits the NFL has taken the last few years could he potentially destroy his draft stock? I know he's not a criminal or anything, well that we know of, but the head cases seem to get found out pretty quickly during the draft process. I know he probably won't go undrafted but watching that particular guy get drafted extremely late,or with any luck buying a car from him in a couple years would make me happy. I just hope they can get a few more guys with his attitude and hope for the day I see them brawl on the sidelines, preferably on an ESPN prime time spot.

EAVdog
02-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Nkemdiche is bigger than their program.

Dawg61
02-07-2014, 08:28 PM
I'd like to officially bet all my vcash that on the day Nkemdiche gets into a fight with his Ole Miss teammates Hugh Freezus WILL be wearing a turtleneck jacket.

mic
02-07-2014, 08:52 PM
I bet the one player that regrets RN being at OM the most is little bro DK. He has been babysitting and putting out fires ever since big bro got on campus..

DawgPoundRock
02-07-2014, 08:58 PM
I'd like to officially bet all my vcash that on the day Nkemdiche gets into a fight with his Ole Miss teammates Hugh Freezus WILL be wearing a turtleneck jacket.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/062/0/6/daily_beaver___turtleneck_sweater_by_redwood_beave rs-d4rjve4.jpg

Coach66
02-07-2014, 09:21 PM
On campus and one off. Ole miss friend told me this, get busy.

Coach34
02-07-2014, 09:22 PM

2. The only way we'll ever know publicly that A and B are butting heads is if A gets kicked off B's team.
3. I will state that they are butting heads as fact but include that A will not get kicked off B's team so that I will never be proven wrong.

As you seriously going to defend Kimchee? I didnt post they were butting heads, but I did post about his on the field problems. He had a few unsportsmanlike penalties, they had to take him out of games, his exchange with Kiffin on the sidelines....what am I making up here?

Schultzy
02-07-2014, 09:34 PM

Or you can just watch them butt heads on national television.

dawgoneyall
02-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Little bro is the bigger cancer. Much bigger.

Political Hack
02-07-2014, 09:50 PM
On campus and one off. Ole miss friend told me this, get busy.

interesting... must be nice to have two houses at school while in college.

he wouldn't be living part time at a place brought up in a recent criminal investigation, would he?

Apoplectic
02-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Has anyone heard the rumor that Robert Nkemdechi and hugh freezus are bumping heads? If so please enlighten me.

The poon and all that goes with that are out of control and dkemdashian cant seem to make it to class or workouts. Fresus is trying to set small achievable boundaries but no luck. Plus Kif is no help and is undermining fresus efforts.

HereComesTheSpiral
02-07-2014, 10:15 PM
All the PR hits the NFL has taken the last few years could he potentially destroy his draft stock? I know he's not a criminal or anything, well that we know of, but the head cases seem to get found out pretty quickly during the draft process. I know he probably won't go undrafted but watching that particular guy get drafted extremely late,or with any luck buying a car from him in a couple years would make me happy. I just hope they can get a few more guys with his attitude and hope for the day I see them brawl on the sidelines, preferably on an ESPN prime time spot.

Would not be surprised if he were to go undrafted. Vontaze Burfict was a pre-season top 10 pick the year he came out. He ended up being an undrafted free agent. All the traits that caused Burfict to go undrafted, well, guess who has the same traits.

Statecoachingblows**
02-07-2014, 10:21 PM
Bullshit goes on at every school but this points to freezus being in over his head. Saban can manage 5*s out his ass without the shit going on during a game that happens over and over up there. I'm a fan of the sideline drama for the rebs makes me smile and makes mommas and daddys want a little something in return for the risk of their kid becoming a product of their environment once they arrive all by their lonesome day n day out.

sbcmortgageman
02-08-2014, 08:39 AM
He'll be the next Rufus French.

starkvegasdawg
02-08-2014, 08:58 AM
Somebody needs to photoshop bucky's head on the white boy posing with the quiche in that selfie.

rrog17
02-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Somebody needs to photoshop bucky's head on the white boy posing with the quiche in that selfie.
YES!

K9 Avenger
02-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Bullshit goes on at every school but this points to freezus being in over his head. Saban can manage 5*s out his ass without the shit going on during a game that happens over and over up there. I'm a fan of the sideline drama for the rebs makes me smile and makes mommas and daddys want a little something in return for the risk of their kid becoming a product of their environment once they arrive all by their lonesome day n day out.

Yes...difference being Saban doesn't have to promise the world to these kids to get 'em on campus. When Bucky buys a kid and promises him he starts right away, etc., they OWN his ass...it eventually becomes an untenable situation. When your program is built on crap like this it WILL eventually implode. Don't misunderstand, I realize that players get heppin' all over but it's not the foundation of the entire program everywhere like it is at Bearshark U.