PDA

View Full Version : Utah's Scout Page

RossDawg82
02-07-2014, 03:29 PM
Has anyone gone to their scout page? Those poor Mormons are getting bombarded by ole miss fans. There are about 6 different threads started by TSUN fans. Making multiple wives jokes, and making fun of their team. All because they are trying to defend the Law situation. They serious act like that little rich bitch we all knew in high school.

starkvegasdawg
02-07-2014, 03:42 PM
Can't believe they are that butt hurt over losing a three star. According to them a recruit isn't worth pissing on until he is a four star.

bully99
02-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Bear fans are delusional. But Utah fans have been throwing crap at State today saying if their coach comes to State, it's a "step down" or a"demotion" and why would anybody come to starkville ms.

Westdawg
02-07-2014, 04:00 PM
i am telling ya, Ole Miss is gonna screw up if they shake that tree. Those guys in Utah dont play. they won't talk about it, they don't threaten.....they keep their mouths shut to outsiders and will go all out to take down a threat. There is a reason Ole miss relinquished Law without a fight. It's because all those GOOD lawyers who know what the **** will happen if they tried to fight it. Their whole house of cards would come crashing down.

Goat Holder
02-07-2014, 04:01 PM
There is a reason Ole miss relinquished Law without a fight.

Or it could be because Law wanted to go to Utah and not Ole Miss, and Freesus realized there was no point in fighting it. Just a thought.

But by all means, continue with your conspiracies.

Coach34
02-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Or it could be because Law wanted to go to Utah and not Ole Miss, and Freesus realized there was no point in fighting it. Just a thought.

But that's just it- everybody in the world outside of OM fans know this. But according to David Johnson and Mama- Law is all about Ole Miss

Sam&DeansDawg
02-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Never underestimate Utah. Bama's ass still hurts.

Goat Holder
02-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Well, I happen to think a little bit more of Freeze than I do your typical Ole Miss fan. Sure he's still a rebel, but he's one of the better ones. They all think the same way, similar to MSU fans. But there are also a good many MSU fans that I'm ashamed to say graduated from my school. And David Johnson is a sheepherder, and obviously Mama Law got paid. But the kid's gonna go where the kids gonna go. Freeze realized that, but the fringe spirit loons need their egos stroked.

Bothrops
02-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Bear fans are delusional. But Utah fans have been throwing crap at State today saying if their coach comes to State, it's a "step down" or a"demotion" and why would anybody come to starkville ms.

Yeah cuz you know all those Utah fans have been to Starkville

bully99
02-07-2014, 04:46 PM
90% or more of the crap said about the state of Mississippi is said by people who've never been here.

Goat Holder
02-07-2014, 04:51 PM
Agree. I have a buddy from up north who visited recently, and he actually said Jackson was cool. I really do think it only sucks to Mississippians.

mic
02-07-2014, 04:57 PM
That's why I wished Lawgate would have played out longer.. Utah was ready for war and just like everyone else outside of Oxford knew what really went down. I just wish the Pac 12 would have gotten involved. Im sure they would love to take someone down in the mighty SEC even if it was a team as irrelevant as Om is..
That's why Om pulled the rip cord as fast as they did..

Maroon Blood
02-07-2014, 05:00 PM
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/24658147/ole-miss-releases-player-who-signed-with-2-schools?utm_content=buffer31065&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Westdawg
02-07-2014, 05:29 PM

I am a high school football coach. we don't deal in conspiracies. That's not how things work. We have to deal with the truth. I know that there are always people who want my job, and there are people who think someone else would be better at my job. Players and staffs and administrations deal with two things: facts and hard facts. Facts are what everyone knows. Hard facts are the things that only those within that program - namely the staff, administration, and sometimes players - and those are the things that people on message boards like to make "conspiracies" about.
here is what I and all of us know: this kid had LOIs sent to multiple schools. the kid has had in-homes with the Utah program and made a public signing day event. the kid has already said that his dad handles his affairs and is responsible for him. the mother, who the kid does NOT live with, sends in OM papers. claims to have never met nor knew the son wanted to go to Utah, but she said she loves Freeze and OM. I don't deal in conspiracies.
Hard fact - From having former players go through this, I can dang well guarantee that SOMEONE on that OM staff knew the kid's mom was weak and used it to their advantage. It is unethical, and quite possibly, some rules may have been broken. and i can with quite certainty assume that OM legal team knew that they could not pull this one out. so they let it be and there have been several "fluff" pieces around this about OM ever since making them out to be completely in the clear. I have seen some staffs do that with players, and i can tell you that every shred of their mail was thrown away, and were barred from practices, and being on the sidelines before, during and after games because of it. there are some slimy things happening way too often to be simple conspiracy theories.

Westdawg
02-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Well, I happen to think a little bit more of Freeze than I do your typical Ole Miss fan. Sure he's still a rebel, but he's one of the better ones. They all think the same way, similar to MSU fans. But there are also a good many MSU fans that I'm ashamed to say graduated from my school. And David Johnson is a sheepherder, and obviously Mama Law got paid. But the kid's gonna go where the kids gonna go. Freeze realized that, but the fringe spirit loons need their egos stroked.

then you are an absolute MORON. I coached in Memphis when that slime was there. He has re-packaged himself several times. There are several pastors I know that have bought his show ever since he was hired by OM. and it is sad really. I am not judging the man, but I can judge "fruit", or the results of his character. and quite frankly his character stinks like a dead skunk after a july rain at high noon when the sun comes back out. STINKS

SDDawg
02-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Has anyone gone to their scout page? Those poor Mormons are getting bombarded by ole miss fans. There are about 6 different threads started by TSUN fans. Making multiple wives jokes, and making fun of their team. All because they are trying to defend the Law situation. They serious act like that little rich bitch we all knew in high school.

I would say that OM fans act like the DUMB TRAILER TRASH that they claim to hate so much. Worst fans in all of sports and they keep proving it, every day.

SDDawg
02-07-2014, 05:49 PM
i am telling ya, Ole Miss is gonna screw up if they shake that tree. Those guys in Utah dont play. they won't talk about it, they don't threaten.....they keep their mouths shut to outsiders and will go all out to take down a threat. There is a reason Ole miss relinquished Law without a fight. It's because all those GOOD lawyers who know what the **** will happen if they tried to fight it. Their whole house of cards would come crashing down.

Agreed. Bottom line, LDS money makes "Jackson lawyer" money look miniscule. Not even the same universe. If they want to make OM feel the pain, they will make it happen.

Jack Lambert
02-07-2014, 06:05 PM
I am a high school football coach. we don't deal in conspiracies. That's not how things work. We have to deal with the truth. I know that there are always people who want my job, and there are people who think someone else would be better at my job. Players and staffs and administrations deal with two things: facts and hard facts. Facts are what everyone knows. Hard facts are the things that only those within that program - namely the staff, administration, and sometimes players - and those are the things that people on message boards like to make "conspiracies" about.
here is what I and all of us know: this kid had LOIs sent to multiple schools. the kid has had in-homes with the Utah program and made a public signing day event. the kid has already said that his dad handles his affairs and is responsible for him. the mother, who the kid does NOT live with, sends in OM papers. claims to have never met nor knew the son wanted to go to Utah, but she said she loves Freeze and OM. I don't deal in conspiracies.
Hard fact - From having former players go through this, I can dang well guarantee that SOMEONE on that OM staff knew the kid's mom was weak and used it to their advantage. It is unethical, and quite possibly, some rules may have been broken. and i can with quite certainty assume that OM legal team knew that they could not pull this one out. so they let it be and there have been several "fluff" pieces around this about OM ever since making them out to be completely in the clear. I have seen some staffs do that with players, and i can tell you that every shred of their mail was thrown away, and were barred from practices, and being on the sidelines before, during and after games because of it. there are some slimy things happening way too often to be simple conspiracy theories.

Someone form Ole Miss paid the mother or offered to pay the mother to get the kid on campus in a Ole Miss football uniform. Thats the hard facts!

Jack Lambert
02-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Agreed. Bottom line, LDS money makes "Jackson lawyer" money look miniscule. Not even the same universe. If they want to make OM feel the pain, they will make it happen.

I saw on the news that a LDS chapel in Florence flooded a few months ago with 100,000 of dollars in damage. They are self insured and they wrote a check. Take it for what you want. Many rich mormons.

War Machine Dawg
02-07-2014, 06:22 PM
I saw on the news that a LDS chapel in Florence flooded a few months ago with 100,000 of dollars in damage. They are self insured and they wrote a check. Take it for what you want. Many rich mormons.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe a Mormon owns Pepsi Co. There be plenty of money to layeth the smacketh down on the BearSharks if they needed to.

Todd4State
02-07-2014, 06:25 PM

Yes. The Mormans are in charge of some very, very large corporations in America.

Dawg61
02-07-2014, 06:35 PM
Haha damn dude that shit does STINK. Love the analogy.

I seen it dawg
02-07-2014, 07:54 PM

Sadly this is not surprising at all coming from you

SDDawg
02-07-2014, 07:56 PM
I think less of Freeze than many of you could possibly imagine. He is just about everything I think is wrong with humanity rolled up into one person, FWIW.