PDA

View Full Version : According to Kellenberger, Alex Weber didn't sign

whosyourdawgy
02-07-2014, 12:36 PM
I asked him on Twitter and he said he wasn't signed on signing day. I sent a link to the article that says he did no response yet

Goat Holder
02-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Disgruntlement is soon to follow.

We all knew the charade wouldn't last in Oxford. Ole Freesus simply could NOT stop while he was ahead with Nkemdiche. He went out and pushed the envelope hard for Paidwell, and then he REALLY pissed everybody off when the Tuohy's bought Tunsil. Just went too far. He really expects people to believe that Tunsil's family just "fell in love with Ole Miss" on an official visit. Right. Dude is from Lake City, FL. Talk about pride and money.

Dallas_Dawg
02-07-2014, 02:12 PM
I have heard the touhys made tunsils dad manager of all of the taco bells he owns. Probably some incentives also$$$$$$$

This guy has to go. What a *****, takes the time to make a fake name to post on an MSU board. Go back to the Grove bitch

fishwater99
02-07-2014, 02:15 PM
I bet Tunsil is not very happy right now. Broken promises.
They should have a spot for him now though, since they released Law from his LOI.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-07-2014, 02:18 PM
I have heard the touhys made tunsils dad manager of all of the taco bells he owns. Probably some incentives also$$$$$$$
You're lost, let me help you...
http://www.secrant.com/rant/b/213/Ole-Miss-Sports.aspx

DownwardDawg
02-07-2014, 02:33 PM

I hope you've enjoyed your little stay.........
I seen what happens next.