PDA

View Full Version : So Bovado lists Dak as one of 23 heisman

PMDawg
02-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Dammit autocorrect, it's Bovada.

Candidates and gives him 33 to 1 odds. BMT on SPS links the article to SPS. The funny part is in the comments, Matty Dispatch is already naysaying Dak. An MSU fan bashes him, and good ole HD6 comes to his rescue (one can only assume he is "bulldog sports radio"). It's like a bad joke.

engie
02-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Started out at 50-1.

Also, CBS had an article today where the writer showed the odds and said he'd put the smart value on Dak... or something like that...

PMDawg
02-06-2014, 05:09 PM
That's the same article. He says Dak is the best value at those odds. I just found the whole Matt Stevens/HD6 thing funny.

blacklistedbully
02-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Link?

Madkinmecrazy
02-06-2014, 08:05 PM
The Heisman is a personal reflection of team performance. That said, if we have a good season next year, things look good for Dak.

Our schedule is pretty favorable next year, we should be favored in at least 8 games and have a very real possibility of winning 10 (pick 2 losses between Bama, LSU, Auburn, A&M).

If we can pull off 10 regular season wins next year, Dak will be the reason and Dak will definitely be invited to New York - but I'm not thinking a win is in the realm of possibility - too much political bullshit for national writers to vote a Mississippi State player in, even if he deserves it. It will probably go to some Winston or some piece of shit from the BIG who doesn't play anybody and has ridiculous numbers because of it.

EngineerDawg
02-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Been saying it for yearS. I agree with madkinmecrazy that it will ultimately fall on the teams shoulders. Dak will put up the needed stats, the team has to win him the games.

Dak gone attack. We know this.

Political Hack
02-06-2014, 08:40 PM
#DakAttack will sweep the nation. Him being the best returning QB in the SEC helps a lot, and if we win 10+ and get a big time win against a major program he'll be squarely in the mix.

archdog
02-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Dak would have to put up 45 TDs and beat LSU and Bama to win.

blacklistedbully
02-07-2014, 10:42 AM
It's not as if we have NEVER beaten Bama & LSU. We may just have the team and the circumstances for that to happen in the same year.